Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? (4038 Views)

Explosive: See The Exchanges Between Hausas-fulani, Yoruba & Igbo On Twitter / Kogi Prosecution: Saraki Scolds Dino Melaye: "Behave Like An Elder" / The Igbo Plight Is Understandable And Underestimated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

Do you need yoruba ? Why not just pretend they are not relevant in your life. Why are you sounding as if your destiny is tied down to what yorubas do

Those people don't even give a fucck about you ibos ? grin
Lol, 95% of yoroubas are only active when an Igbo or fellow southerners is mentioned... That's how your brain is screwed to be

10 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by funlord(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2017
[s]
Mcowubaba:
Some of you may view this as a bigoted post, or a tribal post.

All I know is that I am being objective, I always stand for the truth, I speak against stupidity irrespective of tribe, that being said I have a question..

Why are MOST Yorubas supporting Buhari , apart from the core North, the next group of Nigerians supporting that denigrate are my lovely Yoruba people.

I can't wrap my head around it, Buhari and his administration has brought nothing but pain, suffering, agony to the lives of Nigerians.
Hunger, abject poverty has increased to the highest levels, but yet most Yorubas still find reasons to support this lunatic.
Is it because of Yemi Osibanjo undecided or Tinubu

If you go on most social medias, the most active supporters of Buhari are Yorubas, the are ready to defend him at all cost..

When Hausas/Fulanis support Buhari, I don't feel surprised because a vast majority of them don't have the ability to think for themselves, the are limited and rarely have aspirations ....

But most Yorubas, who are mostly educated, well knowledgeable and sophisticated, still find Joy to asslick support Buhari is alarming and amazing..
If you talk, the will start shouting Ipob yoot up and down, or say you are still sad about 2015 Election undecided undecided for real
In all this sufferings, they think the wailing has a tribal/political undertone, anyone truthful to himself will know Buhari is a waste of matter.

That man should not even be Conductor in Mushin, Lagos.
We told you guys in 2015, but the blinded you guys with change, what about now

Next line they will come up with is, GEJ stole all the money in the treasury, so Buhari can't do anything, GEj and Alison packed all the money

I taya for this Country self, even the useless PDP are planing on giving Atiku the Presidential Ticket.
When shall we get it right

They were all shouting Restructuring, when Nnamdi Kanu was making wave, where are the now
[/s]

This is the kind of stupid and illogical reasoning that is the end product of drinking the cowardly piglet known as Kanu's urine! grin

5 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 7:33am On Dec 24, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

You don't need to get it right politically my brother stop believing a yorouba man winning a post in the government is another win for yoroubas whereas when the suffering comes no filling station will ask you your state of indigene, Party and leader in government before they will attend you same way hunger won't ask those questions.

What is this nonsense? If you have a car and need fuel, go to the petrol station and stop quoting with gibberish
If you think you are suffering, that is your business.

1 Like

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

See how it's difficult to take you ibos serious?

You find it quite easy to say ibos supporting Atiku are paid agents but the yorubas supporting Buhari are the representative of the whole race.

You guys are just patently mischievous and any one can easilly see you as a scam

No. Most Igbos are not supporting Atiku.
I'm Igbo, and most Igbos I know will never support or vote for Atiku.
If you said Nnamdi Kanu you would have had a point

But same can't be said for most Yorubas about Buhari.

It's visible to the blind that majority of Atiku supporters are paid media agents, if you don't know this I'm surprised, once again same can't be said about Most Yorubas supporting Buhari..

Most Yorubas supporting Buhari actually do so independently or probably because of Tinubu (Yemi Osinbajo) lipsrsealed or party affiliation , and the believe Buhari has what it takes to be a good leader

BTW, I never said all Yorubas are supporting Buhari, I said MOST and I stand by my words.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ZorGBUooeh: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2017
Oblang:

Why is Kanu silent?
Go ad ask those one nigeria eastern governors.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

No. Most Igbos are not supporting Atiku.
I'm Igbo, and most Igbos I know will never support or vote for Atiku.
If you said Nnamdi Kanu you would have had a point

But same can't be said for most Yorubas about Buhari.

It's visible to the blind that majority Atiku supporters are paid media agents, if you don't know this I'm surprised, once again same can't be said about Most Yorubas supporting Buhari..

Most Yorubas supporting Buhari actually do so independently or probably because of Tinubu (Yemi Osinbajo) lipsrsealed or party affiliation , and the believe Buhari has want it takes to be a good leader

BTW, I never said all Yorubas are supporting Buhari, I said MOST and I stand by my words.

I'm done with you as you've decided to be unreasonable, you've done a census of yorubas and those supporting buhari...meanwhile the loudesr critics of buhari today are yoruba men...or ahow me ONE igbo man that has been critical of buhari like Fayose or FFK?

Go to twitter and you will see yorubas showing their disgust at the govt

The way you feel about yorubas supporting buhari is exaclty the same way i feel about ibos Atikulating.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

Don't mind them most yoroubas talks as if the didn't born them with sense.....

Everybody is stuck in this country and the masses are helpless... It doesn't matter what party or who is there in the government, the elites have hijacked the government and only fight when it suits them... Buhari has been poor with human right and security especially the herdsmen stuff and we know the yorouba leads the fight againt most of those atrocities but guess what their elites have gone quiet cos they beleive they are part of this government but their common are out there in the streets struggling it with other commons not minding they are all Apc members.

I doesn't matter what party or which position your leader is in when it comes to suffering you the commons are the ones to suffer while the elites simply protect their interests and pocket.

Someone gets the point.
Twale to you baba. RESPECT cool

5 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Someone gets the point.
Twale to you baba. RESPECT cool

Of course you will agree with him, because his sentiments attached tp your narrative grin

3 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 7:41am On Dec 24, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

Lol they give 95% of yoroubas are only active when an Igbo or fellow southerners is mentioned... That's how your brain is screwed to be

I think you have a problem of expressing and passing across your views, you don't sound coherent

2 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

I'm done with you as you've decided to be unreasonable, you've done a census of yorubas and those supporting buhari...meanwhile the loudesr critics of buhari today are yorubas men.

The way you feel about yorubas supporting buhari is exaclty the same way i feel about ibos Atikulating.

What other census should I do, I am a strong Political Enthusiast, most Buhari supporters I come across are mostly Yorubas, apart from Fulanis and Hausa..

And yes, you're right. The loudest INDIVIDUAL critic of Buhari are 2 Yorubas (Fayose and Fani Femi Kayode)

But Igbos collectively are opposed to Buhari, same can't be said about Yorubas.

Don't get me wrong everyone has freedom of party or political association, the problem is that I don't expect Yorubas to be supporting a denigrate.

Yoruba tribe has thousands of professionals, professors, technocrats and educated people, even a nobel laureate recipient, for them to settle with a uneducated failure like Buhari is really amazing .

Igbos atikulating are in the minority, some are even atikulating because that's sadly the only available option to Buhari

7 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

What other census should I do, I am a strong Political Enthusiast, most Buhari supporters I come across are mostly Yorubas, apart from Fulanis and Hausa..

And yes, you're right. The loudest INDIVIDUAL critic of Buhari are 2 Yorubas (Fayose and Fani Femi Kayode)

But Igbos collectively are opposed to Buhari, same can't be said about Yoruba.

Don't get me wrong everyone has freedom of party or political association, the problem is that I don't expect Yorubas to be supporting a denigrate.

Yoruba tribe has thousands of professionals, professors, technocrats and educated people, even a nobel laureate recipient, for them to settle with a uneducated failure like Buhari is really amazing .

Igbos atikulating are in the minority, some are even atikulating because that's sadly the only available option to Buhari

Why do you think your opinion and choice is superior?
The same right you have not to support buhari is the same right i have to support him if i so wish....

Since you've believed most yorubas are supporting PMB, then I will advice you to concentrate your effort and energy to get more ibos to vote against him in the next election and stop trying to convince anyone here not to vote him

You will just keep getting frustrated

4 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

I'm done with you as you've decided to be unreasonable, you've done a census of yorubas and those supporting buhari...meanwhile the loudesr critics of buhari today are yoruba men...or ahow me ONE igbo man that has been critical of buhari like Fayose or FFK?

Go to twitter and you will see yorubas showing their disgust at the govt

Nnamdi Kanu smiley
The Rebellion Nnamdi Kanu led against Buhari, the had to send Nigerian military to stop him undecided

Though, it's not a competition on who is more opposed to the Government, but you can't really compare what Nnamdi Kanu did with Fayose and FFK undecided

Nigga out of nothing created a radio station to spite the government. And led an anarchy

Fayose, FFK are multi millionaires, one even has immunity, the other has political might

8 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Nnamdi Kanu smiley
The Rebellion Nnamdi Kanu led against Buhari, the had to send Nigerian military to stop him undecided

Though, it's not a competition on who is more opposed to the Government, but you can't really compare what Nnamdi Kanu did with Fayose and FFK undecided

Nigga out of nothing created a radio station to spite the government. And led an anarchy

Fayose, FFK are multi millionaires, one even has immunity, the other has political might

Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud that no sensible human should take serious please.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Oblang(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Forget those few individuals, most of them are paid media agents.
The ones that are not paid media agents are denigrates, and are also part of the problem of which I'm writing on.

BTW, I didn't say Buhari's supporters are Hausa/Fulanis asslickers undecided
I said they themselves are asslicking Buhari, I didn't say the are asslicking his tribe undecided

Reread my initial statement, this time slowly and calmly

I don't tow that line of thought, you must be mistaking me for one of the tribal bigots here

In other word, everyone asslicks one person or the other. Atiku's supporters too are asslicking atiku. So everyone has the right to asslick whoever they want to... grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

Why do you think your opinion and choice is superior?
The same right you have not to support buhari is the same right i have to support him if i so wish....

Since you've believed most yorubas are supporting PMB, then I will advice you to concentrate your effort and energy to get more ibos to vote against him in the next election and stop trying to convince anyone here not to vote him

You will just keep getting frustrated

What do you think is my opinion or choice undecided
My opinion and choice is for a better Nigeria, I don't care where the person is from.

If I'm convinced that you'll do a good job, I will vote for you to be the president of the country..

In the case of Buhari, supporting him is not a right.
It is Evil, wickedness and unreasonable.

Buhari should not be supported by any Human being, that man is a symbol of stupidity and failure, that's where the problem is!!!

If it was just a normal useless Nigerian politician that Yorubas are supporting, I will not be this worried, the problem is that, it is Buhari we are talking about sad sad angry

Buhari has no capacity to even led Rodents

The man is failure personified

4 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

I think you have a problem of expressing and passing across your views, you don't sound coherent
Go back and read my post if your judgement of being incoherent is when u see a keyboard typo error.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by docsholz(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2017
This obsession of blaming Yorubas for everything wrong in Nigeria is sickening, when we're all tired we'll discuss terms of secession

5 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

What do you think is my opinion or choice undecided
My opinion and choice is for a better Nigeria, I don't care where the person is from.

If I'm convinced that you'll do a good job, I will vote for you to be the president of the country..

In the case of Buhari, supporting him is not a right.
It is Evil, wickedness and unreasonable.

Buhari should not be supported by any Human being, that man is a symbol of stupidity and failure, that's where the problem is!!!

If it was just a normal useless Nigerian politician that Yorubas are supporting, I will not be this worried, the problem is that, it is Buhari we are talking about sad sad angry

Buhari has no capacity to even led Rodents

The man is failure personified

Your opinion. I have a completely different opinion of him, he is not perfect as a leader, has shoŕtcomings, but if your idea of a good eader is Jonathan, then perish the though.

Have fun, I'm off to praise and worship God. cool

2 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

Go back and read my post if your judgement of being incoherent is when u see a keyboard typo error.

There is no point doing that.
Stop thinking yorubas owes you anything. Our destinies are not tied. Play your politics, let them play theirs, stop getting yourself into frustrations

4 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=ManMountain post=63560225]

There is no point doing that. [/
Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ibedun: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

None really, the are all useless, that's the point I'm making undecided undecided
If Nigeria had reasonable leaders, things will not be as bad as this.
98% of Nigerian leaders (South, East, West, Central, North) are all useless.

Rochas is moulding Statues in the East
Najeem Salaam is sharing Lipton and gala in the West

Our society is just simply incapable of producing 'good' leaders. The sooner you understand this fact, the better for all of us. Our people are still driving on the wrong side of the road despite government's efforts to stop them. Too many poor people giving birth to children they can not bring up properly. We are corrupt, unruly, cheats, rowdy, ungovernable people. How do you expect us to produce good leaders?

5 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2017
ibedun:

Our society is just simply incapable of producing 'good' leaders. The sooner you understand this fact, the better for all of us. Our people are still driving on the wrong side of the road despite government's efforts to stop them. Too many poor people giving birth to children they can not bring up properly. We are corrupt, unruly, cheats, rowdy, ungovernable people. How do you expect us to produce good leaders?

You're right, but we have good leaders... Just that the will never or hardly win Elections in Nigeria.

Nigerians are ready to die for assholes, than credible leaders

3 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Mcowubaba: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

Your opinion. I have a completely different opinion of him, he is not perfect as a leader, has shoŕtcomings, but if your idea of a good eader is Jonathan, then perish the though.

Have fun, I'm off to praise and worship God. cool

Once again, as usual, you have brought GEJ up.. 2 years after he has left office grin

I created a thread prior last Election, telling people not to vote for GEJ undecided. Here is the link -
https://www.nairaland.com/2219331/wont-vote-gej-because-pics

Even at that, GEJ is certainly better than Buhari.
GEJ wasn't a good leader but certainly better than Buhari

4 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ManMountain(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Once again, as usual from a Yoruba, you have brought GEJ up.. 2 years after he has left office grin

I created a thread prior last Election, telling people not to vote for GEJ undecided. Here is the link -
https://www.nairaland.com/2219331/wont-vote-gej-because-pics

Even at that, GEJ is certainly better than Buhari.
GEJ wasn't a good leader but certainly better than Buhari

You are still harping on the same point, like millions of ibos, its anything but buhari, even Atiku.
Fuel scarcity has always been there and will not go away until we do the right thing...taking off regulation like we did to diesel.

You can't start using that as a perfect excuse to spill your bile and veiled hatred for buhari...it won't work

1 Like

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by HallaDaTruth: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2017
Issorite

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by Gotze1: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Don't mind those vultures..When kanu was agitating those cowards hide behind him agitating in dia face me I face you living room.
Now kanu is silent the Cowards are silently waiting for another kanu to emerge so they can hide behind him ad continue dia living room protest.
What is this human eating scavenger saying

2 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by ZorGBUooeh: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Gotze1:
What is this human eating scavenger saying
Who is this open defecating monkey??

1 Like

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by verygudbadguy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

BTW, I never said all Yorubas are supporting Buhari, I said MOST and I stand by my words.[/i]
What exactly is the objective of this thread?
1.Is it to discuss Yoruba people and sound like a bigot?

2.To discuss the way forward for us as a country?

3. To come together and pick credible leader come 2019 irrespective of our tribes and religion?

If you are for Number 1, there may be no need to engage you further because we, the Yorubas didn't blame the Igbos for massively voting Goodluck Jonathan. We didn't cry marginalization when all tribes where getting their hands fixed on the cookie jar.

If you want to discuss the other two points highlighted, then, you are in for good discussion. We all can see that our leaders are not good managers. We have identified our major problems since 1999 but we have not been able to fix these problems.
Our inability to have working refineries is the cause of PMS hikes and short supply.
Our inability to have steady power supply is the reason we are unproductive. They have done their best to go but I guess it is a rocket science to them.

We have not done well at all as the electorates. We vote along tribal attachments. We vote for old cargoes who have little or nothing to offer. How then, do we conquer this big problem that we have?
I want to hear from you before I continue.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by PVision2020(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

But Igbos collectively are opposed to Buhari, same can't be said about Yorubas.

I don't seems to understand you guys, what's your problem with any Yoruba person supporting Buhari. The earlier you understand that Yoruba's and Igbos are mutually exclusive entities and two parallel lines the better for you. We have never and will never agree on anything.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by jaymichael(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Some of you may view this as a bigoted post, or a tribal post.

All I know is that I am being objective, I always stand for the truth, I speak against stupidity irrespective of tribe, that being said I have a question..

Why are MOST Yorubas supporting Buhari , apart from the core North, the next group of Nigerians supporting that denigrate are my lovely Yoruba people.

I can't wrap my head around it, Buhari and his administration has brought nothing but pain, suffering, agony to the lives of Nigerians.
Hunger, abject poverty has increased to the highest levels, but yet most Yorubas still find reasons to support this lunatic.
Is it because of Yemi Osibanjo undecided or Tinubu

If you go on most social medias, the most active supporters of Buhari are Yorubas, the are ready to defend him at all cost..

When Hausas/Fulanis support Buhari, I don't feel surprised because a vast majority of them don't have the ability to think for themselves, the are limited and rarely have aspirations ....

But most Yorubas, who are mostly educated, well knowledgeable and sophisticated, still find Joy to asslick support Buhari is alarming and amazing..
If you talk, the will start shouting Ipob yoot up and down, or say you are still sad about 2015 Election undecided undecided for real
In all this sufferings, they think the wailing has a tribal/political undertone, anyone truthful to himself will know Buhari is a waste of matter.

That man should not even be Conductor in Mushin, Lagos.
We told you guys in 2015, but the blinded you guys with change, what about now

Next line they will come up with is, GEJ stole all the money in the treasury, so Buhari can't do anything, GEj and Alison packed all the money

I taya for this Country self, even the useless PDP are planing on giving Atiku the Presidential Ticket.
When shall we get it right

They were all shouting Restructuring, when Nnamdi Kanu was making wave, where are the now
Did Buhari prevent you from being able to impregnate your wife? If you hate PMB why should someone with the same rights as you tow the same line with you? Even if PMB is not good, the greater failure is your hero GEJ that made us vote PMB because of his disastrous performance as President. GEJ left Nigeria in a worse fuel crisis than what we are facing now which is as a result of greed and wickedness of the fuel marketers who don't have access to fraudulent subsidy money anymore.
I support PMB and I am Yoruba, A VERY PROUD ONE.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? by jaymichael(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:
GEJ failed Nigeria.
He also failed himself, his family, his kinsmen and the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. / Top 10 Things You Should Know About The 1897 British Invasion Of Benin / Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.