Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Mom-to-be Works On College Final Paper While In Labor, Finishes With 3.5 GPA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mom-to-be Works On College Final Paper While In Labor, Finishes With 3.5 GPA (508 Views)

UniAbuja SUG President Propose To His 100 level Girlfriend After His Final Paper / Lady Whose Boyfriend Embarrassed Her With Money During Her Final Paper, Speaks. / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom-to-be Works On College Final Paper While In Labor, Finishes With 3.5 GPA by HeWrites(m): 1:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Nayzia , a 19-yr-old pregnant student who wrote her final college paper in labor room,surprised us all with the grade she made.

Nayzia reportedly ended up with an A and also finished with a 3.5GPA.

Her tweet on the aftermath of her labor room exam session, reads;
“Update: on 12/12/17 we had a healthy baby boy. However, I experienced major blood loss & my body went into shock post-delivery. It was very scary, but his father was right there to take over when I went unconscious. We are blessed! AND I’m finishing the semester w/ a 3.5 GPA!”

The pregnant sophomore, was psychology major at Johnson County Community College in Kansas City, Missouri, brought her laptop into her hospital room to finish her test while she was prepping to give birth.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/teenage-mom-to-be-works-on-college.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Mom-to-be Works On College Final Paper While In Labor, Finishes With 3.5 GPA by erifeoluwasimi(f): 4:48am On Dec 24, 2017
she could be in early stage like 2cm and as its her first delivery it takes longer to reach full dialation...Make she try am for final stage that per minutes contraction na die
Re: Mom-to-be Works On College Final Paper While In Labor, Finishes With 3.5 GPA by Escalze(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2017
wow smiley
Re: Mom-to-be Works On College Final Paper While In Labor, Finishes With 3.5 GPA by Divay22(f): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2017
Congratulations.
Double celebration kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Should I Spend Cross-over Night (dec. 31st) / What Do U Wish To Change In 2018 / You Won't Believe What This Nigerian Nollywood Actress Did As A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.