Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? (8879 Views)

Never Date At Your Place Of Work / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Bewiseedet(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2017
The keep reducing my salary by 20%. I go home with just 8000 naira every 31days. But I know commit any crime oo
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by pedrilo: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2017
Mine is office politics, favouritism which dovetail into remuneration i.e those who know oga earn higher even with the same qualification as others, and they dnt even know the work. Bias and no reward for excellence. I need to leave naija sha.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by romeorailss: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Treating we contract staff very unfairly. In fact I need a way out. I wana sue that company. Having read the labour law, I found out that bondage called contract, contravenes the law.

How can I sue them for all the wrongs they've done to us, please someone should help ? angry undecided
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by pedrilo: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2017
rawpadgin:
Nepotism

Bringing some dumb a$$ relatives to supervise me instead of making experienced & qualified worker a supervisor

Now these dumb dudes can't do shiit without seeking my expertise
my current situation too
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by xxgig(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2017
MrEdimulo82:
God knows I resent eye service alot....I too know ism, no one's better than me ism, boss pikin wanabe.....God knows I can't stand such environment. Hence, I created mine and go against a culture of degrading Co workers, if u are not a team person be prepared to learn don't come and be forming voltron or superman for here...we all need each other. Na only me finish d work is a sin in my firm. We serve each other.

This is the kind of place i'll really love to be. where team work has more value than self service. However my current challenge is that i don't have an office yet. so i am still searching for a JOB

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2017
Nasir123:

Correct word.
Thanks.

I tell u, bro...if u learn new, teach others ..even me. Let's get better together.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by wickyyolo: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2017
Customers every month are always complaining they don't have money to pay their bills on time

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Why do I feel like you are ignoring me
makydebbie:
My boss never pays salary on time. Very annoying.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Xtopher123(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2017
mariabreed30:
Okies, Morning everybody how una dey? Would love you all to share your current work challenges and let's see ways in which we could assist you or advice you. Mine should be eye service everybody not doing the job well because the want the growth of the company but so that oga would love them.

This is exactly what's happening at my Place of work... Though Minimal..

Whats with the Oga Loving them sef?
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2017
mariabreed30:
Okies, Morning everybody how una dey? Would love you all to share your current work challenges and let's see ways in which we could assist you or advice you. Mine should be eye service everybody not doing the job well because the want the growth of the company but so that oga would love them.

Office Politics, Eye Service, Asslicking everywhere angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by flyca: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2017
Mine is Idleness cry
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Waffarianman(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2017
Sijo01:
Bad belle Eye service Insincerity

Same thing here bro haters everywhere Na Oghene go help us

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by solid3(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2017
There's one stupid cargo company in Lagos who are trying to make life difficult for themselves. They have refused to deliver my packages worth millions.

They are daring me to do my worst. I will sue them this time around.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Emperormartin(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2017
My female boss is such a ministry woman who attends all sorts of ministry just to know her enemies... Now the so-called Prophet she's visiting has succeeded in brainwashing her head...Now she sees everyone: man, woman even gateman as potential enemy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by mgbadike81: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
underpayment in security job...i don't know wen pple ll get decent pay in dis part of the world
my boss does nothing, gives me more work that I can do and pays me a minimum wage whereas I'm a degree Holder. the most irritating part is he keeps propping me to do more as if I'm not competent.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by makydebbie(f): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Why do I feel like you are ignoring me
You should be asking your feelings na.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2017
sad
makydebbie:
You should be asking your feelings na.

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by makydebbie(f): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
sad
What happen?
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by seguntijan(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Joy83:
No work but salary is regular

It must be federal government work or NYSC

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by oyinda1599(f): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
Office politics and too much ass licking. Mouth is full of poo
grin
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2017
Safiaaa how are you? Compliments of the season. What's your own challenge?
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2017
I mailed you a while ago, you never replied. Compliments of the season
makydebbie:
What happen?
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Joy83(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2017
seguntijan:

It must be federal government work or NYSC
On the contrary, it is a real private company... Rare though!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by micklplus(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2017
1930 thought process. Outdated strategy application in the 21st century
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by makydebbie(f): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I mailed you a while ago, you never replied. Compliments of the season
I had no reply, same here.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Gegz(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2017
My supervisor is bent on seeing everyone on his team fail so that He can tell the company's management that the whole team isn't good. but when we do something brilliantly, he's the first to share it with the company giving them an impression like he did it all.... that man is a scum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2017
OK it's fine cool
makydebbie:
I had no reply, same here.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by sexy74(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2017
mgbadike81:
the Lord is your strength, no human rights and rule of law in Nigeria.
Get an advice from a Lawer on this issues.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by sucess001(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2017
An aggressive new boss who likes shouting and hardly ever listens

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by lamder: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2017
Don't know how to tell my current employer who gave me an offer in december2017 and paid 900k this festive period that, I got another Job offer yesterday and would be considering it.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by edoman2016: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2017
wickyyolo:
Customers every month are always complaining they don't have money to pay their bills on time
What goods do your company produces? Don't you think you should stop selling on credit to your customers? Or you can reduce the credit period from one month to a week so that they can pay on time?
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Henryjr(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2017
My challenge is that, there are too many beautiful girls in my working place as colleagues, making me loose concentrAtion most of the time as they come around me.

Secondly, the pay is hell. Therefore I c
an't have real fun time with these damsels.
Lastly, the workload per day is more than the work these so-called 109 senators are doing for d whole month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Marketing Strategy / Links To Scholarships, Post-Doc, Job Opportunities, etc. / How Do I Make My Excess Time Productive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.