Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? (8889 Views)

Never Date At Your Place Of Work / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Ademat7(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
wjames:
I don't really know what's wrong with me cos I just keep making mistakes/wrong decisions at work. I also find it very hard to keep a decent savings a/c.
Go and read 'richest man in Babylon'

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Safari29: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Indians, many hierarchy, eyeservice everywhere. no career development. they don't want quality people cs they can't pay them. it just a matter of time I ll be gone
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Futureschool(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Safari29:
Indians, many hierarchy, eyeservice everywhere. no career development. they don't want quality people cs they can't pay them. it just a matter of time I ll be gone
@safari29, while you are still there, make sure you take responsibility for your career development; never you outsource your own career development.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Safari29: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Futureschool:
@safari29, while you are still there, make sure you take responsibility for your career development; never you outsource your own career development.

i am. thanks a lot. Doing lots of certs in my field (IT) for my own good. as soon as i feel am good enough, i ll be out. am into audio/visual collaborations by the way
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by bonetalk(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Alphasoar:

If you feel you are offering more than you are paid, office of the HRM should hear your footsteps on their door.
Yea,s, I'm currently looking another
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by frank043(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2017
flyca:
Mine is Idleness cry

Not surprised... That scares me like crazy. Howdy?
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by flyca: 1:03am On Dec 29, 2017
frank043:

Not surprised... That scares me like crazy. Howdy?
kiss Lol
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by frank043(m): 1:06am On Dec 29, 2017
flyca:
kiss Lol

Howdy jooooooooor? This is Frank...
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by flyca: 1:32am On Dec 29, 2017
frank043:

Howdy jooooooooor? This is Frank...
I'm very fine jareeeeeee grin
Complements of the season.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by frank043(m): 1:44am On Dec 29, 2017
flyca:

I'm very fine jareeeeeee grin
Complements of the season.

Thanks dear... Merry Christmas in arrears.

With the awesome preparation and plans you have made thus far, 2018 is sure gona be one of a kind!

Sent you an email, NOT pm. You just close shop for my end, huh? Lolzzz
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by flyca: 1:47am On Dec 29, 2017
frank043:

Thanks dear... Merry Christmas in arrears.

With the awesome preparation and plans you have made thus far, 2018 is sure gona be one of a kind!

Sent you an email, NOT pm. You just close shop for my end, huh? Lolzzz
Amen! Great year o. Hehehe.
Mail? Am I sure that I saw it? embarassed
Well, I'm at work now and can't access my gmail.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by frank043(m): 1:53am On Dec 29, 2017
flyca:

Amen! Great year o. Hehehe.
Mail? Am I sure that I saw it? embarassed
Well, I'm at work now and can't access my gmail.

Check ziz******

I'd be expecting your reply though.

Cheers, and be work-idle no more wink
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by flyca: 2:18am On Dec 29, 2017
frank043:

Check ziz*******.

I'd be expecting your reply though.

Cheers, and be work-idle no more wink
Ok.
Please kindly remove or censor my email addy.
Thanks and bye
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by frank043(m): 2:40am On Dec 29, 2017
flyca:
Ok.
Please kindly remove or censor my email addy.
Thanks and bye

Censored. Pele.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Deprofessional(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
My greatest challenge is poor presentation skills, lack of confidence in public speaking and I need to brush up my English.

I am excellent in the technical aspect of my profession.

My pay is good. I have never lost out in any interview.

But oral presentation is my Achilles heel.

Please advice.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Deprofessional(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
My greatest challenge is poor presentation skills, lack of confidence in public speaking and I need to brush up my English.

I am excellent in the technical aspect of my profession.

My pay is good. I have never lost out in any interview.

But oral presentation is my Achilles heel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Marketing Strategy / Diamond Bank Recruitment / Links To Scholarships, Post-Doc, Job Opportunities, etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.