Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? (8875 Views)

Never Date At Your Place Of Work / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by emmalux2(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Lies, falsification of receipts, reports. Sharing of ilegal cash. its a gate of hell friends.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2017
mgbadike81:
my boss does nothing, gives me more work that I can do and pays me a minimum wage whereas I'm a degree Holder. the most irritating part is he keeps propping me to do more as if I'm not competent.
this country is shit the rich keep getting richer the system is designed for those down to be down no proper circulation of money...
Na to leave this country sure if avenue de

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Emmahunk(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2017
A greedy and wicked boss who hates anyone that is not Hausa and doesn't even hide it.
YET, I LOVE PMB AND WILL QUANTINUU TO LOVE HIM

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by sirjentul05(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2017
My female colleagues don dey wear tight inside instead of pant, dem no wan mek I dey view their puna
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Coefficient(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Man is terribly overworked! Leading a team full of people who refuse to grow.

Anyway, there employment is laced with nepotism
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by tballeyy(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2017
adetoroamos:
that I stole documents, so they locked me up for cell and they find the documents in his room.

NOTE:- Pls don't born if you not u r not capable of taking care of them, that's the cheat am facing. they rough handle me untop say I no get person but I know God dey. I really suffer oloun
sorry
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by tballeyy(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2017
Too much directive
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by barristerzinny(f): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Sijo01:
Bad belle
Eye service
Insincerity
same here difficult co-workers, my head of chambers is a thorn in the flesh.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by poj(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2017
Joy83:
No work but salary is regular
you must be working in Ile Ise Ajibade. lol

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by karleone(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Alphasoar:

If you feel you are offering more than you are paid, office of the HRM should hear your footsteps on their door.

With regards to resignation or salary review?
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by karleone(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2017
Bewiseedet:
The keep reducing my salary by 20%. I go home with just 8000 naira every 31days. But I know commit any crime oo

That's sad ��
Have you tried asking them for reasons?
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by crownfitsme(f): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Repeating the same sentence all the time #how may I help you... Diff parameters daily..
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by keko14: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2017
my is underpayment. boss running company like pepper seller
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Too complicated, op embarassed
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Alphasoar(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2017
karleone:

With regards to resignation or salary review?
The later sir
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Bewiseedet(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
karleone:

That's sad ��
Have you tried asking them for reasons?
i have and they can't explain why
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Safiaaa how are you? Compliments of the season. What's your own challenge?
hey piko. smiley

Everything in life is a challenge. I'm actually fed up

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
We can always talk about it, it's therapeutic. Then I could profer a solution. Have you gotten any Christmas gifts yet?
Safiaaa:
hey piko. smiley

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
We can always talk about it, it's therapeutic. Then I could profer a solution. Have you gotten any Christmas gifts yet?
no I haven't
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
What would you like?
Safiaaa:
no I haven't
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by longlife101: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
"#Work like Elephant and get paid like Ant"

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Safiaaa:
hey piko. smiley

With God and his strong and steadfast belief obedience to his will, life will not be a challenge. smiley
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Blackfyre:

With God and his strong and steadfast belief obedience to his will, life will not be a challenge. smiley
amen

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by xtaphare321(f): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
mgbadike81:
my boss does nothing, gives me more work that I can do and pays me a minimum wage whereas I'm a degree Holder. the most irritating part is he keeps propping me to do more as if I'm not competent.
This is exactly what am going through now
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by InfinixMine: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
What would you like?
Pass me not, boss. *winks*
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by hemartins(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
What I hate most is eyeservice.
My boss once said I am under utilized just because I don't play the office games but now, he can't do a minute without me.
I just carry out my duties and I do it very well.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by wjames(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
I don't really know what's wrong with me cos I just keep making mistakes/wrong decisions at work. I also find it very hard to keep a decent savings a/c.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by engrjacuzzi: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
as for my side, deserted environment
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by tundelomo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
for me, not feeling challenged anymore. no new things to learn, salary nt encouraging, company nt ready to implement GMP. abeg o if anybody here has any opening for a Q.A officer o.(pharm/food) 07086347081
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Futureschool(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
tundelomo:
for me, not feeling challenged anymore. no new things to learn, salary nt encouraging, company nt ready to implement GMP. abeg o if anybody here has any opening for a Q.A officer o.(pharm/food) 07086347081
@tundelomo I can relate to your challenge ; currently experiencing same. But recently I decided that going forward, I am going to challenge myself by learning something new either directly related to my job description or acquire new set of skills. We all must never outsource our career development; we must take responsibility for our own growth while we seek for better opportunity or start something ourself. Please never you say that there is nothing new to learn. This is the 21st century; so much new skills to acquire. Cheers. Happy Christmas...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Ademat7(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Emperormartin:
My female boss is such a ministry woman who attends all sorts of ministry just to know her enemies... Now the so-called Prophet she's visiting has succeeded in brainwashing her head...Now she sees everyone: man, woman even gateman as potential enemy
Gosh! I hate Dis attitude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Marketing Strategy / Career Choice.: Between Learning Tailoring And Venturing Into Pharmacy. / How Do I Make My Excess Time Productive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.