Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why (33695 Views)

No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad / Family: Why You Never Hit A Woman. / 6 Reasons Men Should Never Hit Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by BruncleZuma: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Let me go and check my Jerry can in the queue I'm coming...

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by RRWraith(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
The father is a man whose actions are dictated by the society, it wont be unfair to call him a sissy with no mind of his own. The daughter deserves to walk freely not minding wat she did? just because she is a girl? really?

3 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by theimmortals(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
hmmmm, for people like me with single born and hot temperament , don't look for my trouble oooo else I will hit you and write it even one million times.

quote me and miss your Christmas rice.

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
and i hope he also warned the gal about the dangers of fighting boys, if not he has solved one problem and created another.

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Who hit first? Because if a woman hits me first she would get 110% of the force she used in hitting me.

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by AreaFada2: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good.
But girls should also be taught not to hit first.

Not everybody can control themselves when physically hit first.
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by seunmohmoh(f): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
is that d right way of spelling especially
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by enemyofprogress: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
What did the sister did to him before she was beated by him?he couldn't have beated him for nothing. The father's punishment was not fear to the boy
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by stanliwise(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
What did the sister did to him before she was beated by him?he couldn't have beated him for nothing. The father's punishment was not fear to the boy
I sensed the humor in your typing, hahahaha
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Richardabbey(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
angry Idiot
Na All Dose Igbo Pigs Dey Wake Their Mama Wit Kick For Sleep
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by fedorahat: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
classicMan22:
my broda who will hit a woman if she is violent free none, but Nigeria women will hit u and still except u not to hit dem back, my broda dis set of Nigeria woman we dey wit just tire me.

And then laugh at you ,that ordnairy woman beat you
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Donjazzy12(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
mazimee:
But wetin dey com do the sister? Abi she is permited to fight his bro and by extention the boys while they get solely purnished for it and she goes scot free ?

This is how the society teach these girls that they can provoke/hit a guy and get away with it. After all they are the weaker sex mentality is there for their rescue undecided
That cursed man is not worthy to be called a father! He just proved that he is not matured. He punished only one party. He is not a father, he is a bum! What is the girl? So she can hit any man and get away with it? The father just destroyed that boys self esteem around women. He foolishly made his son to see women as superior to him.
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Wonderful Father
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by rs172(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Really... lolzzzz....

i wanna use this medium to announce my soon to be released song.. reagan_stevs No.
download more music and get hyped with nerohype.
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by RX480(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dillusionist:

wife beater spotted

Shoe thrower spotted angry

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:
Wish my mum did this to my brother, he would have stopped beating me on time angry angry

Nice one from the Dad.
when you were proving to him that you can beat him you didnt know . Good for u
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by francmoda: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
...and he spelt “Especially” wrong 500 times
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by pocohantas(f): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
He should also teach the girl to avoid fights.
Everyone won't be as 'nice' as her brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
My sister,elder brothers are so annoying,as for me,it was as if beating me was his destiny,he too beat me,tank God am grown now
Divay22:

Lol.. You're crazy grin grin grin

I remember when i wanted to measure my strength with his, not long i found myself on the ground with my hand covering my right eye cheesy cheesy cheesy..

The day he told me if i try rubbish with him, he is going to beat me and make sure i faint before my mum comes back from work ,I started avoiding him o... (I underestimated his lanky body) grin grin
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by seangy4konji: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
oshee
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Unik3030: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dillusionist:

wife beater spotted
only guys can understand the message the nigga is trying to pass

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
And my brother beats me and my mum takes sides with him.......
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Divay22(f): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Simplep:
My sister,elder brothers are so annoying,as for me,it was as if beating me was his destiny,he too beat me,tank God am grown now
Me too grin grin
And funny enough i still love him like mad.even when my mum starved him, I still gave him a potion of my food and begged my mum to forgive him....
I just hate to see him hurt....
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Yes o my dear,nowhere to troway dem na
Divay22:

Me too grin grin
And funny enough i still love him like mad.even when my mum starved him, I still gave him a potion of my food and begged my mum to forgive him....
I just hate to see him hurt....
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by dasparrow: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
If it were a Nigerian father, the boy will be let go and the girl punished. Nigerian society spoils male children. They let them get away with anything and everything. No wonder they grow up to be paedophiles, perverts, rapists, cultists and misogynist.
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nightking04(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Why and how did this thread get to front-page?
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Divay22(f): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
when you were proving to him that you can beat him you didnt know . Good for u
Lol..
Like i said, I underestimated is lanky body grin grin
But not withstanding

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Tobies: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
the father is giving him a good training though he needs to spell "especially" correctly
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by toprealman: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
someone's writing needs improvement.
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by JhyMedex: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
ubunja:
my son will know his saftey comes first.if any gal is a danger to him DESTROY.
fvck society
Always making us Proud.. thumbs up Man.. Real Men r still Very Much Present!!.. A female hits u first.. defend ursef..

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by JhyMedex: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
classicMan22:
d father was wrong he should have also warm d gal not to fight with her broda, dat boy is going grow being hater of women or women killer u neva can tell.
Some Dads disgracing the male gender by raising sissies thinking they breeding men ..
Boys gets punished, Gal goes Scot free..!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet / Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.