Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 (929 Views)

My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help / My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting / sold!! Clean Galaxy Note 3 For Sale #32000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by annayawchee: 5:20am On Dec 24, 2017
good morning ladies and gentlemen....... My infinix note 3 fell down and the touchscreen broke, it didnt affect the sensor but i noticed something, when using the phone, it will suddenly take me back to the lock screen and it will hang and clock will be popping out at interval and after sometime it will become normal, so i thought it was the touchscreen that was affecting the phone so i changed it but the thing continued, an engineer said it needs flashing, so am confused, has anybody experienced such The phone gurus make una help me
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by Youngboss54(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2017
bro try flashing it first before taken any drastic step. so many wud pop in here given you series of advice but listen who d engineer advice nd flash it. if afta foing dat nd its still faulty, bro sell it before d fone takes you on a voyage of money spending all in d name of repair
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by annayawchee: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Youngboss54:
bro try flashing it first before taken any drastic step. so many wud pop in here given you series of advice but listen who d engineer advice nd flash it. if afta foing dat nd its still faulty, bro sell it before d fone takes you on a voyage of money spending all in d name of repair
Thanks bro, will do just that
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by ojotobiloba1: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
annayawchee:
good morning ladies and gentlemen....... My infinix note 3 fell down and the touchscreen broke, it didnt affect the sensor but i noticed something, when using the phone, it will suddenly take me back to the lock screen and it will hang and clock will be popping out at interval and after sometime it will become normal, so i thought it was the touchscreen that was affecting the phone so i changed it but the thing continued, an engineer said it needs flashing, so am confused, has anybody experienced such The phone gurus make una help me
Just take it to carlcare jejely... Be ready to spend some cash to get it fixed, am using infinix note 3 as well, and he last time I make an enquiry about charging fees for broken screen.. I was told na 19,900k
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by annayawchee: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

Just take it to carlcare jejely... Be ready to spend some cash to get it fixed, am using infinix note 3 as well, and he last time I make an enquiry about charging fees for broken screen.. I was told na 19,900k
the screen no break o and have changed the touchscreen
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by Jaculze(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Just sell it and buy a Tecno device
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Youngboss54:
Sell to who?
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by Maisamari1994: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
I go buy if u want sell.
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by Saliman22(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Want to sell mine
If you are interested contact me
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by annayawchee: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Uhmmmm
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by ojotobiloba1: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
annayawchee:
the screen no break o and have changed the touchscreen
Nice one.. Hope it's now working perfectly now boss
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by Maisamari1994: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Saliman22:
Want to sell mine
If you are interested contact me
how much are you selling nah...?
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by annayawchee: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

Nice one.. Hope it's now working perfectly now boss
i think its virus, cause it works perfectly but whenever i try to take pics the thing will start and it will hang my phone on the long run
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by maverickdude(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2017
annayawchee:
i think its virus, cause it works perfectly but whenever i try to take pics the thing will start and it will hang my phone on the long run
Thats not virus..just flash it and it'll be okay
Btw..how much did u change the touchscreen?
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by annayawchee: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
maverickdude:
if it's not virus then what is it??... 3500
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by annayawchee: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
maverickdude:
could it be the effect of the upgrade i did? And if i flash it willl it return the phone to marshmallow?
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by annayawchee: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
maverickdude:
could it be the effect of the upgrade i did? And can flashing the phone take the os back to marshmallow?
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by maverickdude(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
annayawchee:
could it be the effect of the upgrade i did? And if i flash it willl it return the phone to marshmallow?
Its definitely the upgrade bro...about mm or nougat,it depends on the rom that is flashed.When i upgraded mine to 7.0,i also noticed some weird stuffs,had to downgrade it back to mm
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by annayawchee: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
maverickdude:
Its definitely the upgrade bro...about mm or nougat,it depends on the rom that is flashed.When i upgraded mine to 7.0,i also noticed some weird stuffs,had to downgrade it back to mm
can we discuss more on whatsapp? 08064039558::: message me
Re: I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 by DeathStroke007(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Does infinix note 3 have flash charge? as in SHOWING DOUBLE ZZ

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 4x For Sale / Leagoo Kicaa Mix Review / [port] Samsung Galaxy S9 Wallpapers, Apps And Themes For All Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.