Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) (45936 Views)

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) / Parrot Destroys Man's Maize Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Go girlkiss
Na wa ooo,u enter this agric forum today,na wa oogringrin
E be like say u wan enter farming ooogringrin
Well I dey come to join una shagringrin
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Well done.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
If she was zainab Oluwafemi, she'd have been an agbo seller somewhere in Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by engrolawei: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
She is a prostitute, a very big one, mg friend once offered her 10 dollars for one round of sex and she refused, but when he opened his big dick for her, it was flesh over money

One of the 10 commandments says: Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor. You’ve broken the commandment. Expect your judgment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by chuksanambra: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fadiga24:
If she was zainab Oluwafemi, she'd have been an agbo seller somewhere in Ekiti.

If she was from our region, she would be a prostitute producing babies in a baby factory.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by peterphd(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another instagram farmer , they never learn

Any problem with 'instagram farmers'?

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Charles10xer(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
I am impressed
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Bukayot: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
what next
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
peterphd:

Any problem with 'instagram farmers'?

Not at all
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by gozzlin: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
The kinda girl I want to marry.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bloggers and lies sha!!! This looks like a farm practical year picture. That farm coat is an indicator.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by mabea: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
chuksanambra:

If she was from our region, she would be a prostitute producing babies in a baby factory.
Yet another commandment says judge not that thou mayest not be judged.

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bukunming:
It was a lovely moment shooting her though. I tell you, the girl slays.
lol.. bros name u shoot her?
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
all rep to great unibest students we aint for academic alone but also for great idea's

like if you're a uniben student and you're tired of the 5months holiday..

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Chukazu: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
AlderFadington:

Islamic name. Not Hausa name.

Or rather Arabic name.. nothing like Islamic name.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Runz girls come and see ...
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo,u enter this agric forum today,na wa oogringrin

E be like say u wan enter farming ooogringrin

Well I dey come to join una shagringrin

You waything you come find
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chukazu:

Granted but her reason for bearing the name is not cause she's Arab now is it? The context of her affiliation with the name is what is of concern here.

And yes, there is such a thing as Islamic name.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
ibietela2:

You waything you come find
Me! E nor concern u eegringrin tafia

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Omonoba1: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Cool.. I expect more from her cos she is one ambitious and very smart lady.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Omonoba1: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Typewriter:

Which inspiration are you talking about? Over night 7 acres? Or the seedling or the coat of labor? Don't be fooled by pics, this one I see can not manage 3plots let alone 7acers,

Your over believer mumu should end this 2017! Otherwise you will believe retired prostitutes are virgins ok?
trust me, if only you knew her.. She is one lady that gets things done..One lady I would love to be in my team anytime, any day!
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Zainab ===Hausa name

Eze====Igbo name
i Tire, The Only Place You Can Find The Name 'Zainab' In Edo Is Edo North And "Eze" Is Not Edo Name. But You Can Find Yoruba Names In Edo.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chukazu:

there Are Islamic Names.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
It's one thing to own a land for agricultural purposes, it's another thing to ensure it's fertile enough to grow crops.
Nothing discourages a farmer more than having an infertile land.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
i Tire, The Only Place You Can Find The Name 'Zainab' In Edo Is Edo North And "Eze" Is Not Edo Name. But You Can Find Yoruba Names In Edo.

You cannot be so sure. I know Eze means 'River' in Edo.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Wulfruna(f): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
there Are Islamic Names.

"Islamic Names" would mean that those names were not in use or known before the advent of Islam. Can we in all honesty say that the pagan Arabs didn't use names like Idris, Umar, Abubakar, Abdullah, Zainab, etc, before the Prophet converted the Arabian Peninsula to Islam? Can we also say in all honesty that Arab Christians of the past and the present didn't/don't use these same names?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by ddjay: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
If you see a successful farmer in naija,then that farmer is a friend,ally,a partner in crime, or has keyed into the change agenda of fulani herdsmen
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Wulfruna:

"Islamic Names" would mean that those names were not in use or known before the advent of Islam. Can we in all honesty say that the pagan Arabs didn't use names like Idris, Umar, Abubakar, Abdullah, Zainab, etc, before the Prophet converted the Arabian Peninsula to Islam? Can we also say in all honesty that Arab Christians of the past and the present didn't/don't use these same names?

Is she using said name because she's Arab or because she's a Muslim?

And BTW there are names exclusive to Muslims that came after the advent of Islam. Just FYI.

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Wooow... She caught me on this one.... Zanaib can we meet someday I stay in Benin also
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Omeokachie: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
May fulani herdsmen not remember your farm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Acres for sale at Alabata , Abeokuta , Ogun State N250k /Acres / See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.