Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! (45989 Views)

Price Update Of Agricultural Produce From The North / High Profit Produce From Gombe / UK Rejects Consignment Of Agric Produce From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:25pm On May 04, 2023
Hello guys, so last year when I was away from the North, I plant cassava to my borrowed Igbo grandma in her backyard, so I come back for short stay, omo! The cassava yield was really great, some tubers are as big as yam, but it's really unfortunate I was not around when they harvest must of the cassava cause I was mostly on business trips, but I was grace with opportunity to harvest the last batch myself. So I made a short video of it. Hope you guys will enjoy the it.

Pls don't forget to subscribe my channel pls...

Friendly reminder Pls for those who has empty plots, pls try and plant something, it will really help you upset some bills. I have make about 147 mounds in the farm, we get processed garri of about 27 buckets... Though the aunty that help in making the garri said it will have even be more, if not because the cassava has less fiber, too much water. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCRxiyYkNdk

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by didroon43: 11:05pm On May 04, 2023
Looks great.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Babakolanut(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2023
Good moves bro,farming is the first occupation GOD introduced to ADAM!!! Update me on your agro experiences via whatsapp +2349034612092

10 Likes

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by FarmTech(m): 1:14pm On May 06, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:
... Though the aunty that help in making the garri said it will have even be more, if not because the cassava has less fiber, too much water. Thanks[/b]
The right time to harvest is some months after the early rains to avoid watery pulps.

4 Likes

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 5:46pm On May 06, 2023
FarmTech:

The right time to harvest is some months after the early rains to avoid watery pulps.
It was really unfortunate
But the aunty says its the cassava variety that's not good.
It's the yellow type

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by FarmTech(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:

It was really unfortunate
But the aunty says its the cassava variety that's not good.
It's the yellow type
I dont know about those types yet.
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by KingSatan: 3:33pm On May 08, 2023
Man was never made to suffer or lack food. Men are hungry because they want to be.

10 Likes

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by merits(m): 3:33pm On May 08, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:
Hello guys, so last year when I was away from the North, I plant cassava to my borrowed Igbo grandma in her backyard, so I come back for short stay, omo! The cassava yield was really great, some tubers are as big as yam, but it's really unfortunate I was not around when they harvest must of the cassava cause I was mostly on business trips, but I was grace with opportunity to harvest the last batch myself. So I made a short video of it. Hope you guys will enjoy the it.

Pls don't forget to subscribe my channel pls...

Friendly reminder Pls for those who has empty plots, pls try and plant something, it will really help you upset some bills. I have make about 147 mounds in the farm, we get processed garri of about 27 buckets... Though the aunty that help in making the garri said it will have even be more, if not because the cassava has less fiber, too much water. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCRxiyYkNdk
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:33pm On May 08, 2023
I thought you meant the other type of cassava.

3 Likes

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Biggaboi(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2023
shocked
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by tito44: 3:35pm On May 08, 2023
That cassava is small abeg

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Allmiron: 3:35pm On May 08, 2023
" I getti biggi cassava baby Pana..." -in Tekno's voice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Jestin: 3:37pm On May 08, 2023
When girls hear anything like Cassava, their clit go just de raise 😂

6 Likes

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by azeezengr(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
I thought you meant the other type of cassava.

May the Lord forgive you!
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by ipobarecriminals: 3:38pm On May 08, 2023
cool
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Chetas81(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2023
80% OF THE NIGERIA CITIZEN REMAIN WITH MENTAL LAZINESS ----- WHO CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT MEANING OF HUSTLE AS THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN TURN IT TO SONG OF THE DAY 👌😂 MAJORITY OF NIGERIA CITIZEN LOVE TO HUSTLE EVEN THE KIDNAPPERS CALL THEIR SELF HUSTLERS RITUALIST CALLED THEIR SELF HUSTLERS MURDERERS CALLED THEIR SELF HUSTLERS ---- THAT IS WHY NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO LIVE LIKE ADVANCE CITIZEN INSIDE THE ADVANCE COUNTRY

4 Likes

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by njikoka(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2023
Ok
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Hotwest: 3:39pm On May 08, 2023
Cassava saving Nigerians since 1900

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:39pm On May 08, 2023
azeezengr:

May the Lord forgive you!

Don't be a hypocrite young man. Why must you say that?

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Seagodess(f): 3:40pm On May 08, 2023
Big cassava grin

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Kubin: 3:40pm On May 08, 2023
That's cool
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Angelfrost(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2023
Chetas81:
80% OF THE NIGERIA CITIZEN REMAIN WITH MENTAL LAZINESS ----- WHO CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT MEANING OF HUSTLE AS THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN TURN IT TO SONG OF THE DAY 👌😂 MAJORITY OF NIGERIA CITIZEN LOVE TO HUSTLE EVEN THE KIDNAPPERS CALL THEIR SELF HUSTLERS RITUALIST CALLED THEIR SELF HUSTLERS MURDERERS CALLED THEIR SELF HUSTLERS ---- THAT IS WHY NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO LIVE LIKE ADVANCE CITIZEN INSIDE THE ADVANCE COUNTRY

You know it's actually worse than Mental Laziness to type and post using all CAPS, yeah??!

14 Likes

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Chetas81(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2023
didroon43:
Looks great.
HUSTLERS won't ask how to produce this but asking Babalawo for yahoo plus
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by ecolime(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2023
Na roasted corn 🌽 we dey chop now, gone are the days of cassava.

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Chetas81(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

You know it's actually worse than Mental Laziness to type and post using all CAPS, yeah??!
I don't care because the message hit you
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Angelfrost(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2023
Chetas81:
I don't care because the message hit you

Hit me? Barely... I actually ignore messages written in all CAPS! undecided

4 Likes

Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Chetas81(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

I ALSO TYPE IT THIS WAY SO THAT THE SON OF BLIND MAN LIKE YOU RESEMBLE YOUR FATHER CAN SEE CLEAR
Re: See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! by Chetas81(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Hit me? Barely... I actually ignore messages written in all CAPS! undecided
YOU RESPOND AFTER YOU IGNORE IT --- AND YOU DID NOT CONSIDER YOURSELF SICK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.