Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) (45938 Views)

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) / Parrot Destroys Man's Maize Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by tjmc: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Looking for Husband as usual. Slay farmer
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Chukazu: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
i'm From Edo. May Be The Person Lied To The He Was An Edo Man.

The people close to Agbo DELTA state what are They?

I was there for a friend's wedding...and every single one of them speak purely Ibo dialect
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nowenuse: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
where Are Bendel Igbo Find In Edo?

Igbanke & Iru towns. Orhionmwon LGA.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nowenuse: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chukazu:

I was there for a friend's wedding...and every single one of them speak purely Ibo dialect

They are most likely from Igbanke. There are many villages and towns who speak Ika Igbo dialects in Edo state.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nowenuse: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
was There Name Like Islam, Muslim, Akbar Before Prophet Muhammed S.A.W?

Oga abeg rest the argument. All so called Islamic names are Arabic names as well,, as long as Islam is not a language. Likewise all christian names are either Jewish, Greek or Latin names.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by kcute(m): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Uniben agric dept student farm grin, d HOD must hear of this conspiracy to hijack public property..

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chukazu:

And why would he change if he likes the name or the meaning ?

Abu bakr means father of baby camels. FYI. Muslims don't use it because of the meaning but in reference to the man who bore the kunya (nickname).
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by chidyjakes(m): 12:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Slay queens...see inspiration for una
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Donreiy: 1:38am On Dec 25, 2017
Zainab wey we gather go Quintessence for 100 level. I shock as I see her sha. Nice one girl.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Bukunming(m): 6:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Abdul3391:

lol.. bros name u shoot her?
Yes boss. I did.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Bukunming(m): 6:06am On Dec 25, 2017
Omeokachie:
May fulani herdsmen not remember your farm.
They actually once did, it was part of the challenges she told me about. Those herdsmen spare no one.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Chukazu:

yeah
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Nowenuse:

Igbanke & Iru towns. Orhionmwon LGA.
yeah But They Are Christians
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Nowenuse:

Oga abeg rest the argument. All so called Islamic names are Arabic names as well,, as long as Islam is not a language. Likewise all christian names are either Jewish, Greek or Latin names.
if You Understand The Meaning Of These Names You Won't Call Them Arabic Names Because They Are Purely Religious
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by mumayyez: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
Zainab ===Hausa name

Eze====Igbo name

Point of correction,ZAINAB is a Muslim name
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Chukazu: 7:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Nowenuse:

They are most likely from Igbanke. There are many villages and towns who speak Ika Igbo dialects in Edo state.

Thank you jare!
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
i Tire, The Only Place You Can Find The Name 'Zainab' In Edo Is Edo North And "Eze" Is Not Edo Name. But You Can Find Yoruba Names In Edo.

You're an Ignoramus
What do you mean by EZE is not an Edo name
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
yeah But They Are Christians

Is Apostle Suleiman notva Christian?
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

Is Apostle Suleiman notva Christian?
what Is This One Saying. Apostle Is A Converted Christian From Edo North Where We Have Muslims In Edo State.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

You're an Ignoramus What do you mean by EZE is not an Edo name
you Must Be A Fool
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
you Must Be A Fool
You must be a descendants of prophet Muhammad the child rapist
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
GodDeyCraze:
You must be a descendants of prophet Muhammad the child rapist
you Just Confirmed Your Foolishness With That Statement. Idiot
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
you Just Confirmed Your Foolishness With That Statement. Idiot

Zombie
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

Zombie
it Pain You I Know Take Bobo And Stop Crying.
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
it Pain You I Know Take Bobo And Stop Crying.

E pain you embarassed
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

E pain you embarassed
hahaha, Honestly Let's Give Peace A Chance
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Nyrah(f): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
She used to be my classmate in command Ikeja...Her dad is Igbo while her mom is Hausa...That's why her name is mixed..Capiche
Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by Tonykingsley(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2017
It's a good one Zainab.
And for those who doubts whether she really owns the farm, I'm her classmate and she has her name really to be Zainab Nwabueze.
She slays naturally even when she is sleeping and that's why she is slaying at farming.
Good she slays mentally and that has got her into farming with class.
See, slaying doesn't stop one from being productive.
I so love her for this.

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) by excanny: 9:16pm On Mar 14

Islamic name. Not Hausa name.

Arabic, not Islamic.

That name has been in existence before Islam came.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Acres for sale at Alabata , Abeokuta , Ogun State N250k /Acres / See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.