Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? (1257 Views)

I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman / Hating Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Tantamount To Kufru / Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2017
Asalam alaykum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2017
1st things first, WHO IS A KHAWARIJ? WHAT ARE THE BELIEFS OF KHAWARIJ? ..WHO IS A TAKFEERY? WHAT ARE THE BELIEFS OF A TAKFEERY . .Am supposed to recite the khutubah khajat that rosul always recite before giving lectures but my mobile device isnt capable of writing it out in arabic. ..
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2017
Khawarij is the 1st islamic affiliated group(sect,egbe,firoq,hizbiy) in the history of islam. Rosul gave revelation of the sect and how they would emerge during his life time. The first khawarij was a muslim, a companion of prophet muhammad, a salaf, an ahlu sunnah named QUWEZIROH. Prophet muhammad shared "war booty" amonq his companions and "QUWEZIROH" stood up and said to prophet muhammad that, "YOU ARE UNJUST IN SHARING THE WAR BOOTY". Umar got up and asked prophet muhammad for permission to "CUT OFF THIS KAFIR HEAD" . . . . . . . . . . NOTE: Umar called quweziroh(who is a muslim) a kafir because he insulted and do not trust prophet muhammad ( in presence of sahabahs and prophet muhammad). . . Prophet muhammad rebuked umar from cutting off quweziroh head and also DID NOT REBUK UMAR FOR CALLING QUWEZIROH A KAFIR .. prophet muhammad said, do not kill him because people will be saying i am killing my sahabahs and he also said quweziroh will father a generation that will bring about the advent of khawarij
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2017
Rosul explains further about khawarij and how to identify them, he said, they do recite quran but it wont pass their throat, that they do perform salat, they do perform zalat BUT THEY WILL GO OUT OF FOLD OF ISLAM JUST LIKE A BOW GOES OUT OF AN ARROW . . one of the Sahabah also said, he heared prophet muhammad calling khawarij DOGS OF HELL . . Khawarij sect eventually come into existence DURING KHALIFAH AMIR MU'MEEN ALI.. Khawarij sect killed a muslim, rebel against the government(khalifah ali), called ali a kafir . .ALI carefully looked at rosul descriptions of khawarij and he knew those people with the qualities above are khawarij . . HE AND HIS COMPANIONS KILLED THEM ALL . .khawarij aqeedah was reinstated by SEYID QUTUB and HASSAN AL BANNA
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Seyid qutub and Hassan Al Banna are the role model for every TERRORIST ORGANISATION. . . they wrote so many books spreading their dolal.. every single "SECT,FIROQ,HIZBIY,ISLAM AFFILIATED GROUP" the role model for TERRORIST and its them that bred, feed people with terrorist/khawarij aqeedah. ALL THEY DO IS TO FIGHT AGAINST GOVERNMENT, REBEL AGAINST GOVERNMENT, TO OVERTHROW GOVERNMENT. . its them u will see "condeming the government, criticizing the government, writing petitions, making protest and so on" ..a perfect example is THE ISSUE OF AMASA FIRDAOZ HIJAB ISSUE . .its only a khawarij tHAT would support that sister act and go against the government by criticizing the government
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
To sum it up. KHAWARIJ = 1. Any body or group, sect, firoq, islamic affiliated group. . claiming to be a muslim and do KILL MUSLIMS or do call people to kill muslims. 2. Anybody or group, sect, firoq, islamic affiliated group that do or call people to REBEL, CRITICIZE, PROTEST, wanting to OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT. 3. Anybody or group or sect or firoq or islamic group that do call sinners a kafir. . 4. Anybody or sect, group, firoq, islamic group that do call muslims a kafir.. KHAWARIJ = 1. THEY DO KILL MUSLIMS 2. THEY DO FIGHT AGAINST GOVERNMENT 3. THEY DO CALL SINNER A KAFIR 4. THEY DO CALL A MUSLIM A KAFIR
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2017
And TAKFEERY is a modern day word. . it mean SOMEONE WHO CALLS MUSLIM A KAFIR. .
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2017
And my questions to people calling Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata a khawarij. . .is that, which of the qualities or aqeedah of khawarij did he act on or belief in?
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2017
And also how is he a takfeery?
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2017
Less i forgot, they also do call him an hadaadee . . they do call him an hadaadee because the hadaadee sect believes that BIDIA DID NOT DIVIDE .. imagine that. . if a sufi says, whoever insults ALLAH is a kafir and a muslim says that too, does that mean that salaf is a sufi member too? And besides, prophet muhammad did not divide bidia. . division of bidia did n0t have dalil in islam
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by Fundamentalist: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
1st things first, WHO IS A KHAWARIJ? WHAT ARE THE BELIEFS OF KHAWARIJ? ..WHO IS A TAKFEERY? WHAT ARE THE BELIEFS OF A TAKFEERY . . Am supposed to recite the khutubah khajat that rosul always recite before giving lectures but my mobile device isnt capable of writing it out in arabic. ..

That's bid'ah. I believe you know the ruling attached to bid'ah ; shirk

Not an excuse , so without microphone you cannot pray abi

ShaheedBinAliyu:
Khawarij is the 1st islamic affiliated group(sect,egbe,firoq,hizbiy) in the history of islam. Rosul gave revelation of the sect and how they would emerge during his life time. The first khawarij was a muslim, a companion of prophet muhammad, a salaf, an ahlu sunnah named QUWEZIROH. Prophet muhammad shared "war booty" amonq his companions and "QUWEZIROH" stood up and said to prophet muhammad that, "YOU ARE UNJUST IN SHARING THE WAR BOOTY". Umar got up and asked prophet muhammad for permission to "CUT OFF THIS KAFIR HEAD" . . . . . . . . . . NOTE: Umar called quweziroh(who is a muslim) a kafir because he insulted and do not trust prophet muhammad ( in presence of sahabahs and prophet muhammad). . . Prophet muhammad rebuked umar from cutting off quweziroh head and also DID NOT REBUK UMAR FOR CALLING QUWEZIROH A KAFIR .. prophet muhammad said, do not kill him because people will be saying i am killing my sahabahs and he also said quweziroh will father a generation that will bring about the advent of khawarij

اين دليل ؟

I believe that's what you ask , please quote the full ahadeeh , what we are seeing here are only your words داعش

ShaheedBinAliyu:
Seyid qutub and Hassan Al Banna are the role model for every TERRORIST ORGANISATION. . . they wrote so many books spreading their dolal.. every single "SECT,FIROQ,HIZBIY,ISLAM AFFILIATED GROUP" the role model for TERRORIST and its them that bred, feed people with terrorist/khawarij aqeedah. ALL THEY DO IS TO FIGHT AGAINST GOVERNMENT, REBEL AGAINST GOVERNMENT, TO OVERTHROW GOVERNMENT. . its them u will see "condeming the government, criticizing the government, writing petitions, making protest and so on" ..a perfect example is THE ISSUE OF AMASA FIRDAOZ HIJAB ISSUE . .its only a khawarij tHAT would support that sister act and go against the government by criticizing the government

Munafiq Hypocrite. All the fundamental human rights you are enjoining today didn't come cheap

Some people struggled for what you are enjoining today.

ShaheedBinAliyu:
And TAKFEERY is a modern day word. . it mean SOMEONE WHO CALLS MUSLIM A KAFIR. .

ShaheedBinAliyu:
And my questions to people calling Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata a khawarij. . .is that, which of the qualities or aqeedah of khawarij did he act on or belief in?

A very good reason why I don't differentiate between jabata and Muhammad yusuf and you off course grin grin

ShaheedBinAliyu:
Less i forgot, they also do call him an hadaadee . . they do call him an hadaadee because the hadaadee sect believes that BIDIA DID NOT DIVIDE .. imagine that. . if a sufi says, whoever insults ALLAH is a kafir and a muslim says that too, does that mean that salaf is a sufi member too? And besides, prophet muhammad did not divide bidia. . division of bidia did n0t have dalil in islam

Meaning that jabata shares same ideology with hadaadee sect .

Which indicates that he belongs the the sect. And according to your ideology anybody who belongs to a sect is a kafir.

Why am I wasting my time typing this angry angry
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fundamentalist ..to sum up what you just said and it depicts ur aqeedah and proves that you a member of sect. 1. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT "BIDIA" IS. 2. YOU DEFENDED TERRORIST (Seyid qutub and Hassan Al Banna) 3. ASKING FOR THE HADITH OF KHAWARIJ HISTORY IS VERY EASY, GET BUKHARI AND MUSLIM, READ EVERY HADITH ON KHAWARIJ...EVEN IF I DID POST THE HADITH ISNAD HERE, YOU WONT STILL BELIEVE. 4. YOU BELIEVE THAT "SECT" ARE NOT KUFAR 5. YOU SUPPORT REBELING, PROTESTING, FIGHTING AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT. 6. YOU KEEP CALLING JABATA A KHAWARIJ DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE DID NOT HAVE THEIR AQEEDAH OR ACT 7. YOU ALSO SAID HE IS AN HADADEE AND YOU HAVE NO DALIL
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
DO NOT DIE EXCEPT YOU A MUSLIM. "sect" firoq" hizbiy" are kufar. ALLAH CALL THEM KUFAR. . PROPHET MUHAMMAD CALL THEM KUFAR. . COMPANIONS OF PROPHET CALL THEM KUFAR AND KILLED THEM . .
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by Fundamentalist: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Fundamentalist ..to sum up what you just said and it depicts ur aqeedah and proves that you a member of sect. 1. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT "BIDIA" IS. 2. YOU DEFENDED TERRORIST (Seyid qutub and Hassan Al Banna) 3. ASKING FOR THE HADITH OF KHAWARIJ HISTORY IS VERY EASY, GET BUKHARI AND MUSLIM, READ EVERY HADITH ON KHAWARIJ... EVEN IF I DID POST THE HADITH ISNAD HERE, YOU WONT STILL BELIEVE . 4. YOU BELIEVE THAT "SECT" ARE NOT KUFAR 5. YOU SUPPORT REBELING, PROTESTING, FIGHTING AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT. 6. YOU KEEP CALLING JABATA A KHAWARIJ DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE DID NOT HAVE THEIR AQEEDAH OR ACT 7. YOU ALSO SAID HE IS AN HADADEE AND YOU HAVE NO DALIL

لا شك ، انت جاحل مركب

You can't even transliterate the word bid'ah in Arabic. sad

We know you to abuse people, post isnad ke ? You better look for your mate Mr plumber cool cool

The day you post a full hadeth on nairaland, I would start taking you serious.

To me you are just a joker.

My issues are with jabata the philosopher not with a جاحل like you

ShaheedBinAliyu:
DO NOT DIE EXCEPT YOU A MUSLIM. "sect" firoq" hizbiy" are kufar. ALLAH CALL THEM KUFAR. . PROPHET MUHAMMAD CALL THEM KUFAR. . COMPANIONS OF PROPHET CALL THEM KUFAR AND KILLED THEM . .

And since he shares same ideology with a sect like hadaadee according to you, why shouldn't we declare him a kafir according to his ideology of takfeer.

For its , its better you face you plumbing job which I even doubt your expertise than talk about religion Mr ruwaibidooh

Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mr Izala . .your love for your religion is clear. ALLAH said you and your likes are not muslim, prophet muhammad said samething, sahabah said samething, jabata said samething, i also repeated the samething . .STAY WITH YOUR IZALA SECT and we would stay with our ISLAM. . . . .You claim jabata is a philosopher, PROVE IT. TELL US WHY YOU SAID HE IS A PHILOSOPHER. .TELL US ONE THING HE SAID THAT DID NOT HAVE DALIL IN ISLAM.. I g4ve you hadith number, u refused to check it up. .th4ts your problem. .not mine.. . .PROVE IT TO US THAT JABATA IS A KHAWARIJ, PROVE IT TO US THAT JABATA IS AN HADADEE, PROVE IT TO US THAT JABATA IS A KAFIR
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by BetaThings: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Mr Izala . .your love for your religion is clear. ALLAH said you and your likes are not muslim, prophet muhammad said samething, sahabah said samething, jabata said samething, i also repeated the samething . .STAY WITH YOUR IZALA SECT and we would stay with our ISLAM. . . . .You claim jabata is a philosopher, PROVE IT. TELL US WHY YOU SAID HE IS A PHILOSOPHER. .TELL US ONE THING HE SAID THAT DID NOT HAVE DALIL IN ISLAM.. I g4ve you hadith number, u refused to check it up. .th4ts your problem. .not mine.. . .PROVE IT TO US THAT JABATA IS A KHAWARIJ, PROVE IT TO US THAT JABATA IS AN HADADEE, PROVE IT TO US THAT JABATA IS A KAFIR

Quote the hadith you mentioned
You opened a thread and you refuse to quote Qur'an and/or hadith, nobody will take you seriously
You keep saying "Allah said, Mohammad (SAW) said"
Let us see the exact text of the verse or ahadeeth backing up your statements. If you don't do that, people will declare you a noise maker
The tradition in Islam is to logically prove what you are trying to say

Meawnhile, you should space out what you are saying to make it easy for people to read

1 Like

Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
BetaThings:

You opened a thread and you refuse to quote Qur'an and/or hadith, nobody will take you seriously
Let us see the exact text of the verse or ahadeeth backing up your statements. If you don't do that, people will declare you a noise maker

Meawnhile, you should space out what you are saying to make it easy for people to read
Well, every muslim knows the history of khawarij and salafs have spoken on it. just TYPE ALL HADITH ON KHAWARIJ on google and read it all OR check bukhari or muslim hadith book or download lectures on khawarij from voiceofthesalaf.com ..would have quoted those hadiths but my phone can't . .could only post the hadith number and quran verse . . .and what exactly do u want me to quote hadith and quran ON
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by Fundamentalist: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
BetaThings:

Dont be surprised that the guy has never held sahih bukhari nor muslim in his life , may be has he ever seen it grin.

i will only take this boko haram serious when he starts quoting haadeth in full in arabic and english with full chain of narrators cool cool

me and you don put leg inside one trouser wink wink shaheedbinaliyu

jabata foot soldiers 30% english and 0% arabic
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Dont be surprised that the guy has never held sahih bukhari nor muslim in his life , may be has he ever seen it grin.

i will only take this boko haram serious when he starts quoting haadeth in full in arabic and english with full chain of narrators cool cool

me and you don put leg inside one trouser wink wink shaheedbinaliyu

jabata foot soldiers 30% english and 0% arabic
Laughing. . am a muslim. u an izala member. we have n0thing inc0mm0n.
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by Fundamentalist: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Laughing. . am a muslim. u an izala member. we have n0thing inc0mm0n.

Muslim or BOKO HARAM

I prefer to address you as the later kiss kiss
Re: Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Muslim or BOKO HARAM

I prefer to address you as the later kiss kiss
Laughing . .you are the bokoharam. . you are bokoharam member. YOU DO CALL MUSLIMS KAFIR, YOU DO CRITICIZE, PROTEST, FIGHT AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT, YOU BELONG TO IZALA SECT AND YOU FOLLOW YOUR AMIR not prophet muhammad .. you are khawarij. u a terrorist. .u be bokoharam

(1) (Reply)

There's Still Goodness In The Ummah / Muslims, Pls Explain This / Movies And Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.