Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata (893 Views)

Al Mujadid Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Ali Jabata / Hating Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Tantamount To Kufru / Is Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Alee Jabata A Khawarij/takfeery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Do you agree or you are angry
An ignorant said "Jabata is an innovator & tekfiiriy, BUT he is NOT a KAAFIR, where can we classify this kind of word to?? which evidence can they use for dat??
He said dat the innivation if Jabata is dat "Kullu Bid'atin Kufr", I said he said dat with evidence and also he is not d only 1 on dis, what will u call Imaam Barbahariy?? what will u say about the writer of "Albid'atu wa Athaaruha Seyiu" and some scholars dat said it with evidence, are dey also Tekfiiriy?? That ignorant said, no scholar said dat except Jabata, Subhaa aLah!!! A Blantant Lie Indeed!!
But listen to me very well, either you AGREE OR YOU ARE ANGRY, to Allah, and to all the Sunnies, Ustaz Muhadith Aliy Jabata is a Sunniyun; Muslimun; Salafiyun, no doubt.
Do yoi AGREE or you are ANGRY??
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Do you agree or you are angry
An ignorant said "Jabata is an innovator & tekfiiriy, BUT he is NOT a KAAFIR, where can we classify this kind of word to?? which evidence can they use for dat??
He said dat the innivation if Jabata is dat "Kullu Bid'atin Kufr", I said he said dat with evidence and also he is not d only 1 on dis, what will u call Imaam Barbahariy?? what will u say about the writer of "Albid'atu wa Athaaruha Seyiu" and some scholars dat said it with evidence, are dey also Tekfiiriy?? That ignorant said, no scholar said dat except Jabata, Subhaa aLah!!! A Blantant Lie Indeed!!
But listen to me very well, either you AGREE OR YOU ARE ANGRY, to Allah, and to all the Sunnies, Ustaz Muhadith Aliy Jabata is a Sunniyun; Muslimun; Salafiyun, no doubt.
Do yoi AGREE or you are ANGRY??

I disagree! He is a plain innovator who started the kind of Pseudo-salafiyyah cum Tekfeery which award certificate of Kuffar & Fire to just anyone who does not follow his way of Islam. I am one of the lucky ones to have been awarded by you as one of his followers. grin

Most of his followers are dumb, gets angry easily, abuse frequently, incoherent and can't even speak/write Arabic & English without errors just as their posts ONLINE suggests. They are never coordinated. They are usually failures in real life spoiling the life of many ladies who fall victims to their erroneous manhaj. They just divorce them treating them like chewing stick! Their families know them as "alakatakiti" as they usually separate ladies from their families and marry them without permission telling them their family are "Kuffar".

NAIRALAND MUSLIMS RUN FROM THEM AND I WONDER WHO GAVE JABATA THE TITLE MUHADITH WHO IS A MUHADITH? !!!
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I disagree! He is a plain innovator who started the kind of Pseudo-salafiyyah cum Tekfeery which award certificate of Kuffar & Fire to just anyone who does not follow his way of Islam. I am one of the lucky ones to have been awarded by you as one of his followers. grin

Most of his followers are dumb, gets angry easily, abuse frequently, incoherent and can't even speak/write Arabic & English without errors just as their posts ONLINE suggests. They are never coordinated. They are usually failures in real life spoiling the life of many ladies who fall victims to their erroneous manhaj. They just divorce them treating them like chewing stick! Their families know them as "alakatakiti" as they usually separate ladies from their families and marry them without permission telling them their family are "Kuffar".

NAIRALAND MUSLIMS RUN FROM THEM AND I WONDER WHO GAVE JABATA THE TITLE MUHADITH WHO IS A MUHADITH? !!!

Tell us just 1 Muslim Jabata make takfir of
Tell us ladies who fall victim and what is that victim
Why were the ladies divorced
Separate ladies from their families as how
Bring dalil from kitab wa sunnah that said a kafir can be a waliy of a woman / lady....

... AL Muhadith studied in Saudi Arabia from Amr Bin Abdul Azeez and he was certified..

.. Defend your accusations...

The whole word is watching you...
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

And kindly tell us why I made takfir of you..
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Fundamentalist: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
I came to read comments . we have seen abuuthaymeen, saeedbinali and now abuheekmat , a new mad dog in town .

The first two ran away when we were asking for evidence, they ran away because they have never read those books they mentioned, but jabata brings them in sacks , reads them inside down and declare people kafir every Sunday evening. My house is 500 metres away from that point .

I'm glad Abu ibeji left , and said na strong head dey keep jabata on that ideology

As I said I only branched to read comments kiss

I'm the last person you would want to take as an enemy sad
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fundamentalist:
I came to read comments . we have seen abuuthaymeen, saeedbinali and now abuheekmat , a new mad dog in town .

The first two ran away when we were asking for evidence, they ran away because they have never read those books they mentioned, but jabta brings them in sacks when he comes to declare people kafir every Sunday evening . I'm glad Abu ibeji left , said na strong head dwynkeep jabata on that ideology .

As I said I only branched to read comments kiss

Evidence for what?
Even rasheedi knows he's a kafir.. Everyone knows he's a kafir..
Of course he will be a Muslim to you because you are a plain kafir..

.. Rasheedi that left manhaj of rosul to pursuit money.
.. He kuku said it, as soon as he divided bidah.. He heard alert in his bank account..

Nonsense
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Fundamentalist: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Evidence for what?
Even rasheedi knows he's a kafir.. Everyone knows he's a kafir..
Of course he will be a Muslim to you because you are a plain kafir..

.. Rasheedi that left manhaj of rosul to pursuit money.
.. He kuku said it, as soon as he divided bidah.. He heard alert in his bank account..

Nonsense

You think calling me a kafir removed anything from me . It only made me see reasons why you need to visit a psychiatrist .
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fundamentalist:

You think calling me a kafir removed anything from me . It only made me see reasons why you need to visit a psychiatrist .

Raheedi that said#bidah#tashree'u (aqu Lah) is divided into two. Kufru and sin
Rasheedi that said whoever say all bidah is kufru is a kafir
Rasheedi that divided sufi into 2
Rasheedi that said not all Sects are kufar
Rasheedi that said ibn hajar is a Muslim
Rasheedi that said making takbeer eid 1nce is bidah
Rasheedi that said Alaro, amubieya, sarumi and other kafir are Muslims...

Melo la fe ka
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Calling you a kafir is to call your attention to the kufru believes and acts that you fall into and for you to change..

Calling you a kafir isn't abuse but admonition
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Fundamentalist: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Calling you a kafir is to call your attention to the kufru believes and acts that you fall into and for you to change..

Calling you a kafir isn't abuse but admonition

I have always maintained that there is no difference between jabata ideology and that of Muhammad yusuf . Your predecessors failed to prove me wrong Mr bokoharam
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fundamentalist:

I have always maintained that there is no difference between jabata ideology and that of Muhammad yusuf . Your predecessors failed to prove me wrong Mr bokoharam

Explain and bring dalil from Quran and hadith to prove yourself right
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Wallah this your statement proves that you are so far from knowledge of Islam according to kitab wa sunnah..

Calling salaf a khawarij.. Well, you won't be the first. Your forefathers have. Calling Muhammad bin Abdul wahab, ibn taymiyah, sheik madkhali and so many other Salafs
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Fundamentalist: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Wallah this your statement proves that you are so far from knowledge of Islam according to kitab wa sunnah..

Calling salaf a khawarij.. Well, you won't be the first. Your forefathers have. Calling Muhammad bin Abdul wahab, ibn taymiyah, sheik madkhali and so many other Salafs

bokoharam cool cool
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

bokoharam cool cool

It's now clear to people who is right and wrong between the two of us.
Alhamdulilah
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Fundamentalist: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

It's now clear to people who is right and wrong between the two of us.

Alhamdulilah

When a jabata stooge start claiming to be right in all ramifications you'd think they fell from mars .

#bokoharam cool
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

When a jabata stooge start claiming to be right in all ramifications you'd think they fell from mars .

#bokoharam cool

No wailing on my thread. If you don't have anything reasonable to say. Just walk away.

Questions were thrown to you, you can't answer.

Ignorant fool
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Fundamentalist: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

No wailing on my thread. If you don't have anything reasonable to say. Just walk away.

Questions were thrown to you, you can't answer.
Ignorant fool

Bokoharam

Just tell us when you will be moving into your own sambisa , so that we will have time to eradicate all of you from spreading viruses and infectious aqeedah .
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Bokoharam

Just tell us when you will be moving into your own sambisa , so that we will have time to eradicate all of you from spreading viruses and infectious aqeedah .

Explain aqeedah of bokoharam. Back it up with Quran or hadith
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Fundamentalist: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Explain aqeedah of bokoharam. Back it up with Quran or hadith

Me quote hadeeth for someone who lacks understanding ? Waste of precious MB , energy and time .

I can't waste one second arguing with a bokoharam member sad , I have done that in the past . Arguing with jabata stooges whom learn from tapes not books with scholars of high eminence is pure waste of time undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4115975/bidha-sin-islam

That is one of the infectious threads one of your bokoharam brothers started and couldn't finish
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Me quote hadeeth for someone who lacks understanding ? Waste of precious MB , energy and time .

I can't waste one second arguing with a bokoharam member sad , I have done that in the past . Arguing with jabata stooges whom learn from tapes not books with scholars of high eminence is pure waste of time undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4115975/bidha-sin-islam

That is one of the infectious threads one of your bokoharam brothers started and couldn't finish

Well, that's absolutely your problem. If you go to hell.. It's your fault
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Empiree: 6:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Huummm
Re: Sheik Al Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata by Fundamentalist: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Well, that's absolutely your problem. If you go to hell.. It's your fault

You are already placing people on visa to hell before they die and yet you claim to follow the sunnah

Am not surprised its coming from Mr bokoharam

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Websit / Who Wrote Holy Q'uran? / Ahmadiyyah: Are They Also Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.