Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares (18366 Views)

Atiku Declares To Run For President / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Ofunaofu: 11:19pm On May 11, 2023
…as Wike, G-5 colleagues shun party Govs. Award ceremony

The Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2023 Election, Atiku Abubakar has declared that despite what the ruling All Progressives Congress would like Nigerians to believe, he did not lose the presidential election.

Atiku said this in an address to outgoing and incoming Governors Elected on the PDP platform, at a reception and award ceremony organised by the PDP Governors Forum, in Abuja, on Thursday.

Dokpesi, Babangida, Imoke, Secondus, join Atiku in court as hearing begins against Tinubu
He admonished Party faithful to keep faith and remain focused on the task ahead which according to him is the recovery of the party’s stolen mandate.

At the event which was held at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Atiku equally advised party members to take stock and unravel the mystery behind how the PDP slipped from being the oldest and dominant political party in 1999 to its present unenviable position.

Atiku said: “Next time, this kind of event can be organized earlier in the day to allow us more time so that all the issues, and challenges, facing the party can be discussed.”

Earlier in his welcome address, the Chairman of the PDP GF who is also the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Waziri Tambuwual, went down memory lane to recount how the forum began and what it has become.

He expressed confidence that he was leaving behind a United and cohesive body that has become a powerful voice which cannot be ignored in the nation’s body polity.

It is with pleasure that I warmly welcome you all to this important event, the first of its kind since the PDP Governors’ Forum was inaugurated in 2014. The Forum has existed informally, but on 12th October 2021, we formally registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) as a separate entity. Over the years the PDP Governors’ Forum has grown into an alternative voice in governance in the country. A voice that can no longer be ignored.

Tambuwual told the new and returning governors, “On behalf of my colleague Governors in the Forum, I welcome all of them to this event and into the Forum.

“You are the shinning armours of the party going forward. We are happy to bequeath to you, a Forum that is strong, cohesive and vocal in the defence of democracy and good governance in the country.

“ With the calibre of Governors’ elect I see here today, I can say confidently that our Forum is going to be in good hands.

“Also, gathered here today are past Governors who served meritoriously as Chairmen of the PDP Governors’ Forum. These men at different times piloted the transformation agenda which we all enjoy at various levels in various states today.

“For my colleagues, out-going Governors of our Forum, I commend all of you for your solidarity and comradeship. As a first among equals, I can vouch to the warm support and friendship of all the Governors of our Party.

“Sometimes, it was tough agreeing in all things, but we never forgot to put our interests behind that of our party, people and nation.

“The moments we have shared under this Forum have been moments of joy, learning, comradeship support for one another and a desire for the best of our Party, States and country. To you all, I express my gratitude.

“We are gathered today to celebrate and be celebrated for the progress we have made as a body, as a party and as PDP Governors’ Forum in particular.

“We will also be celebrating in a special way, past Chairmen of this Forum, who we have not formally expressed our gratitude to, as past Leaders of the Forum. This opportunity is one we have been craving for. I am happy to welcome them back to their home, once again.”

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike and his four other colleagues who together form the G-5 governors were conspicuously absent from the event which was equally organized to honour them for their contributions to the party over the years
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/i-didnt-lose-2023-presidential-election-atiku-declares/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by BentizilL: 11:21pm On May 11, 2023
We know who we voted for and it's definitely not you, it's Asiwaju...

Jagaban 🦅❤️

256 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by ObiomaTailor: 11:26pm On May 11, 2023
Ok..

Even in defeat, Ikpeazu, Ortom and Ugwanyi still get pride??

Wawuuu

Issoryt

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Odin13: 11:36pm On May 11, 2023
We already know Wike and his foolish goons won’t be present
But the Yoruba the nation news went on to present a propagandic tales to be able ti further their useless propaganda on how Wike and his G5 snub pdp..

What a foolish southwest print..

As for fact

We’re in court to recover our mandate.. not to question the process

Atiku won northwest with huge figures.. but was rigged and suppressed by funds..

Apc forgot to understand that more funds will unleash the evidence f truth and fact..

Asiwaju must return that mandate

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by LeoDeKing: 11:37pm On May 11, 2023
1. Tinubu won
2. Atiku won
3. Pandora Obituary won
4. Musa Kwankwaso won
5. Sowore won.

Atiku own is understandable because it is usual for the 2nd position to claim winning.

But na the 3rd position dey funny me pass. grin

242 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Ofunaofu: 12:04am On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Tinubu won
2. Atiku won
3. Pandora Obituary won
4. Musa Kwankwaso won
5. Sowore won.

Atiku own is understandable because it is usual for the 2nd position to claim winning.

But APC claimed victory from fourth position in Imo State

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Karlovych: 12:13am On May 12, 2023
embarassed The Guinean druggie will never rule the country

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Jostoman: 12:15am On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Tinubu won
2. Atiku won
3. Pandora Obituary won
4. Musa Kwankwaso won
5. Sowore won.

court will decide because we dont even know the result that your lagos landlord change pass between atiku and obi result,

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Ofunaofu: 9:17am On May 12, 2023
cool
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by seunowa(f): 9:43am On May 12, 2023
Odin13:
We already know Wike and his foolish goons won’t be present
But the Yoruba the nation news went on to present a propagandic tales to be able ti further their useless propaganda on how Wike and his G5 snub pdp..

What a foolish southwest print..

As for fact

We’re in court to recover our mandate.. not to just

Atiku won southwest with huge figures.. but was rigged and suppressed by funds..

Apc forgot to understand that more funds will unleash the evidence f truth and fact..

Asiwaju must return that mandate
Ode that doesn’t have sense. Your Atiku failed during the presidential election just as his stupid houseboy obi… don’t worry your next lamentation is yet to begin after the tribunal verdict …

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by VinnyBaba: 9:52am On May 12, 2023
This is an Atiku Thread.

But Some FOOLS will still mention Peter Obi, IPOB and Igbos.😕 sad

MODIFIED: One Old Agbaya UpThere ☝️☝️
has already done this. 🙍

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Felabrity: 10:12am On May 12, 2023
Sowore didn't lose the election too

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by ogify1(m): 10:13am On May 12, 2023
rest
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Azano(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2023
Dey play
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by FantasyWolf(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2023
Small talks
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by AntiChristian: 10:14am On May 12, 2023
Atiku lost as usual! PDP was divided between Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso!

Obi lost woefully and religiously!

Ofunaofu:

But APC claimed victory from fourth position in Imo State

That's because the 2nd position was disqualified by the court and the results of 388 polling units that was unlawfully excluded during collation should be added back!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by superCleanworks(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2023
I didn't lose too

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by duro4chang(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2023
You lost. A serial loser. Kostoma dada ni

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by soberdrunk(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2023
angry
Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by ceede2: 10:14am On May 12, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed The Guinean druggie will never rule the country
.. what if he eventually does

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by BigBelleControl(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2023
It is true Atiku won the election, no doubt.

However, he should sue Peter Obi for stealing 7m of his supposed votes. Atiku should press charges and sue for diversion of votes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by onadana: 10:15am On May 12, 2023
You lost the election out of your selfish greed for power.Power was supposed to shift to the South but you wanted to rule at all cost.See your life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Gangster1ms: 10:16am On May 12, 2023
One thing is sure
Tinubu didn't win, his real position is 4th

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Cuntface: 10:16am On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Tinubu won
2. Atiku won
3. Pandora Obituary won
4. Musa Kwankwaso won
5. Sowore won.

You've never had a brain. So I'm not surprised

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by lolu2019: 10:16am On May 12, 2023
Sowore won the whole of south east and north central.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by haybhi1(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2023
Lol, wahala.
Everybody na king for hin lane
Make him and Obi dey drag sha

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by SkengRay: 10:17am On May 12, 2023
Normal level grin. Everybody be winner.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:17am On May 12, 2023
cheesy obi don't loose and atiku didn't loose ,APC didn't loose as well,
Everyone won, but the sharpest and strongest person won among the winners

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2023
STF. You can't salvage the division in your camp. You wan rule Nigeria. Ole

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Exc2000: 10:17am On May 12, 2023
Eyah

Many stages of greif

58 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares by Infobase101: 10:18am On May 12, 2023
Since the three contestants won, to solve this matter,I think each region should have their own president. Simple!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations / Buhari’s Visit To Taraba, Benue, An Afterthought, Says Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.