Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1166426 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Emosariemen: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=mom2015 post=98323487][/quote]

Thank you mom2015
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mrsonpoint: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hello..

I am planning to a B2 interview in early March for the purpose of birthing in April and I have decided to have my 2nd baby in USA..I gave birth to my first in USA but unfortunately when I renewed in Jan 2020,I was denied because I was told to sort it out with my hospital...The counsellor assumed I paid only 2k to birth without looking at my other documents because he said only the dr bill but I paid about 6k in total.

Anyways,I have called my hospital and they have written a letter stating no funds was gotten from government,insurance or any 3rd party,that I am a self paying patient and I paid in full.. They have also updated itemised bill.I have all my receipts showing the full cost of the delivery which cost about 6k

I will need advise and tips to guide in my interview prep in March...The main reason for me wanting to have my 2nd baby in the same hospital is because I had a bit of an emergency scenario with my son and it was handled very well by the doctor and Nurses so I feel very confident and Thanks to God too my son is doing good.

I have good travel record and work in a good organisation.

Please advice and tips from Gurus for my interview and how much do I need to have in my account..The cost is sponsored by my husband and i

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Supernatural198: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pls fam I need to confirm this...I had an appointment scheduled for last year but it was cancelled due to covid. How do we reschedule that back or is that visa fee gone just like that... They actually sent a mail and sms for cancellation.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by tifelola(f): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hello house..pls can someone whose fiancee is on student visa apply for B2 visa just for the purpose of birthing? All bills will be sponsored by him
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zinzar: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hello Customised87,

I had my first child in texas and I am due in June but i tried to renew my visa but it says on the website they are only granting interview on emergency ground. Please how do I go about my application? Thank you

customised87:

Appointment dates are filling up fast. You may need to hurry so you can get a date, that’s if you do not already have your visa.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by pointednose: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Zinzar:
Hello Customised87,

I had my first child in texas and I am due in June but i tried to renew my visa but it says on the website they are only granting interview on emergency ground. Please how do I go about my application? Thank you

I guess thats old information from the time the pandemic started. Start filling the DH 260 form and make payment and then look out for available appointment.

The available appointment for lagos few days ago was October but there are currently no appointments now, they will open more soon cos thats how its been since they started working.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mrsonpoint: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hello People....Any assistance with this
Mrsonpoint:
Hello..

I am planning to a B2 interview in early March for the purpose of birthing in April and I have decided to have my 2nd baby in USA..I gave birth to my first in USA but unfortunately when I renewed in Jan 2020,I was denied because I was told to sort it out with my hospital...The counsellor assumed I paid only 2k to birth without looking at my other documents because he said only the dr bill but I paid about 6k in total.

Anyways,I have called my hospital and they have written a letter stating no funds was gotten from government,insurance or any 3rd party,that I am a self paying patient and I paid in full.. They have also updated itemised bill.I have all my receipts showing the full cost of the delivery which cost about 6k

I will need advise and tips to guide in my interview prep in March...The main reason for me wanting to have my 2nd baby in the same hospital is because I had a bit of an emergency scenario with my son and it was handled very well by the doctor and Nurses so I feel very confident and Thanks to God too my son is doing good.

I have good travel record and work in a good organisation.

Please advice and tips from Gurus for my interview and how much do I need to have in my account..The cost is sponsored by my husband and i
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ibukunpops(f): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mrsonpoint:
Hello People....Any assistance with this

Hello, I guess its too soon, Biden just got inaugurated.

I will suggest you wait for a few weeks to see how situation unfolds.

All the best
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by quincynyc(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2021
pointednose:

I asked cos of the rule that one can't go to the embassy for the sole purpose of giving birth.

Its nice you already have a visa
So this their rule still stands? I thought it was reversed & part of the executive order Pres Biden signed o.
I have a family friend who is considering birthing in the states or Canada. Make them pity us Na
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by pointednose: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2021
quincynyc:

So this their rule still stands? I thought it was reversed & part of the executive order Pres Biden signed o.
I have a family friend who is considering birthing in the states or Canada. Make them pity us Na

I am not aware that its part of the executive orders.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by quincynyc(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
pointednose:

I am not aware that its part of the executive orders.

It is well.

Lol it is well o May God help us. Any idea on d Canada own then? Is it d same process with birthing in the States?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by onile1975: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2021
Hello, @ ENIDOT AND SUPERNATURAL 189 both of u can assist me and guide me on to go about giving birth in u.s.

I need a reliable hospital in u.s and the Doctor email address, to start the registration of child delivery.thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by enidot: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Supernatural198:
Pls fam I need to confirm this...I had an appointment scheduled for last year but it was cancelled due to covid. How do we reschedule that back or is that visa fee gone just like that... They actually sent a mail and sms for cancellation.

Almost everyone got the email of appointment cancellation including myself , although as a travel agent that I am we always check the page to know if appointed dates are up , so immediately I saw June I picked it and got a confirmation immediately. Keep checking the page from time to time.
I think you will also be required to refill another DS160 and upload.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by pointednose: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2021
quincynyc:

Lol it is well o May God help us. Any idea on d Canada own then? Is it d same process with birthing in the States?

What do you mean by if its the same process?

You apply for a Canadian visa to get one. And its a very different process that requires documentation majorly. No physical interview like that of the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by onile1975: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=iguita post=98245496]We are looking at having our second journey at the same time. Wifey is yet to apply for visa. Have you applied? We are using the same hospital and doctor as the first time.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by onile1975: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
mom2015:
Happy new year Mamas and Papas! May this year favor us all. Amen.

Congratulations to the new moms and dads.

I’m expecting my third child ����������and tot to check on the group as usual. Nairaland has been a great tool for my first and second.

Abeg may-June moms preparing to travel please raise ur hands ooo. I need a planning buddy. Just got some information about a place in Texas that’s totally different from the places we’re used to.

Any one who knows about delivery information in San Angelo tx should please holla or dm me. Any information will be highly appreciated.

Anyone willing to share accomodation/ information about affordable accomodation will be highly appreciated, the cheapest I got was $850.

Wish us all safe delivery���

I Dey salute our ancestors... let’s make this page busy and interesting again!!

@mom 2015, pls which hospital did u deliver ur first and second born? did u make full payment to the hospital bf getting the visa,cos the hospital I got in Atlanta were asking me to pay full payment when I have not get visa, I hope this is not a scam
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by iguita: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Not yet, but anytime soon [quote author=onile1975 post=98577801][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Supernatural198: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
enidot:

Almost everyone got the email of appointment cancellation including myself , although as a travel agent that I am we always check the page to know if appointed dates are up , so immediately I saw June I picked it and got a confirmation immediately. Keep checking the page from time to time.
I think you will also be required to refill another DS160 and upload.

Thank you for this reply... Does that mean the visa fee code I have has expired or I can still use it all I need is to fill about D160 form? Pls explain further for clarity.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kemo88: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hello, Has anyone even been to the embassy recently for B1/B2 visa? What’s happening? Please share transcript o.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by pointednose: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kemo88:
Hello, Has anyone even been to the embassy recently for B1/B2 visa? What’s happening? Please share transcript o.

Abeg make una share transcript o.

I guess we will be waiting for your transcript then, which will be in your favour by the grace of God.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
I’m even trying to find date to renew. I hope drop box returns
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by penitential(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hello good people in the house, it’s been a very long time here.

Please kindly help me with response to my question,

My wife wants to give birth in the USA, she’s a dentist in the Nigerian Airforce. Please what is our possible chance(s)? And what do you all think we can do to make our chance(s) more successful
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by onile1975: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

what was the response u got on there's porta,those show any date even if is far
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ultimatebas(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
penitential:
Hello good people in the house, it’s been a very long time here.

Please kindly help me with response to my question,

My wife wants to give birth in the USA, she’s a dentist in the Nigerian Airforce. Please what is our possible chance(s)? And what do you all think we can do to make our chance(s) more successful

Visa now hard to get oh!! Not to talk about visa for giving birth that Trump stopped. Don't know if that was one of the executive orders President Biden overturned.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hello Awesome people.

Just discovered this great thread and it has been most informative.
I was locked down in US last yr. Spent 5 months and returned via evacuation flight only because I didn't want to apply for an extension.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:53am On Feb 11, 2021
Hi Rukydiva please I won’t mind your plug to get a close date because my visa expires 19th March and I want to get it renewed as it expires or even before just incase of necessity
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by penitential(m): 5:14am On Feb 11, 2021
Thanks so much bro.
ultimatebas:

Visa now hard to get oh!! Not to talk about visa for giving birth that Trump stopped. Don't know if that was one of the executive orders President Biden overturned.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by oadeyeye: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
please lets connect
Rukydiva:
Hello Awesome people.

I was locked down in US last yr. Spent 5 months and returned via evacuation flight only because I didn't want to apply for an extension. This visa renewal pple get skoin sometimes

Anyways I also just got a B1/B2 this month. Went for interview end of Feb and I will just say a lot of things happen behind the scenes ( terms of getting interview dates).

Available dates last I checked was like October and thats so far away.

Neways any June/ July birth mamas Considering Maryland
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mamsiey: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Rukydiva:
Hello Awesome people.

I was locked down in US last yr. Spent 5 months and returned via evacuation flight only because I didn't want to apply for an extension. This visa renewal pple get skoin sometimes

Anyways I also just got a B1/B2 this month. Went for interview end of Feb and I will just say a lot of things happen behind the scenes ( terms of getting interview dates).

I’m not considering Maryland but I had my baby there in 2019 if you are interested. This time around I’m going to Atlanta and i have the same due date period as you. Happy to connect!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zinzar: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hello Rukydiva,

Please can you kindly give us info on how to get an early interview date, Due in June. Thanks

Rukydiva:
Hello Awesome people.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ladeonas: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

i cant wait for Dropbox to come back, i hope it is being considered. can someone tweet BIDEN abeg

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by customised87: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rukydiva:
Hello Awesome people.

Congratulations. Could you kindly share transcript?

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (452) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.