Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Mrsngozikalu Is A Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mrsngozikalu Is A Fraud (1115 Views)

Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Diamond Access Beta Account Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrsngozikalu Is A Fraud by holluwai(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
MrsNgoziKalu is a fraud

I put up a $300 agc card to sell and a couple of people showed interest but didn’t agree on rate with anyone but MrsNgoziKalu.
I agreed to give the card out first and after she’s done I can get money but to my surprise after over 6 hours MrsNgoziKalu came back saying the card is invalid. I verified the card and even sent the screenshot to MrsNgoziKalu.

Mods please call her to check, our chats are available for proof

The mods in section should check this moniker and ban this person because there were little of no evidence that they did this and it should help other members on this forum not to fall victim because I will never expect that I would be a victim of this scam.

Mods should look into this and make sure they are ban and put on the list of scammers.

dominique, puskin,
Re: Mrsngozikalu Is A Fraud by nuelyoyo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
holluwai:
MrsNgoziKalu is a fraud

I put up a $300 agc card to sell and a couple of people showed interest but didn’t agree on rate with anyone but MrsNgoziKalu.
I agreed to give the card out first and after she’s done I can get money but to my surprise after over 6 hours MrsNgoziKalu came back saying the card is invalid. I verified the card and even sent the screenshot to MrsNgoziKalu.

Mods please call her to check, our chats are available for proof

The mods in section should check this moniker and ban this person because there were little of no evidence that they did this and it should help other members on this forum not to fall victim because I will never expect that I would be a victim of this scam.

Mods should look into this and make sure they are ban and put on the list of scammers.
you need to quote the name of the mods in ur post to get their attention.
Re: Mrsngozikalu Is A Fraud by holluwai(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mods should call this moniker out.
Re: Mrsngozikalu Is A Fraud by holluwai(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Whoever is behind this moniker should feel they have to attend to this accusation or better still just pay for the card.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates: I Have Invested $1.6B In Northern Nigerias Economy With No Result / Money Transfer Agent Is Needed / Between Betking And Nairabet Which Should I Set Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.