Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. (687 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Help Wish A Faithful Nairalander Happy Birthday / Fairy Xmas - The Christmas Celebrations That Never Came (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by Partnerbiz(f): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Yes, the wisher with highest number of likes gets 1gb MTN data. I know it's small but you know fuel is scarce. So na manage abeg. Just a token.

cheesy

At least 100 wishes.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by Partnerbiz(f): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2017
Let me wish ndulx.
Let this xmass blossom into lots of dream come true for you.
Happy Xmas.
Remain blessed.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by LisaAnne(f): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Merry Christmas to every nairalander.
Can't mention every one,but may the spirit of the Christmas fill your home
with peace, joy and love.
Christmas is the proof that this world can
become a better place so keep your faith and kindness this Christmas.
Make every moment of the Holidays a wonderful
time.

7 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by sKeetz(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Merry xmas everyone.

I love you all. kiss
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by Ehiscotch(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Merry Christmas to the most annoying and surprisingly intellectual NwaAmakipe for being such an idiot throughout 2017.

I hope (which I doubt) you could use your wit and intellect for a greater cause in 2018 and have a happy xmas tomorrow.

May each and every Nairalander spend their Christmas merrily, devoid of sadness, stress and of course fuel scarcity.

Happy holidays.

3 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by Partnerbiz(f): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
sKeetz:
Merry xams
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Merry Christmas.
Queenfav
Pojomojo
Lefulefu.

4 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
Merry Christmas.

Queenfav

Pojomojo

Lefulefu.
a lovely Christmas to u too.enjoy ur turkey meat With fried rice but no overfeed ooocheesy.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
lefulefu:
a lovely Christmas to u too.enjoy ur turkey meat With fried rice but no overfeed ooocheesy.
You too.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by Partnerbiz(f): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2017
wat did nwamaikpe do to u
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by RoyalBlak007: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Partnerbiz:
wat did nwamaikpe do to u

Boss! As a regular customer. Let me buy 2 or 3GB

and you'll dash me this 1Gb untop cheesy
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by LisaAnne(f): 12:36am On Dec 26, 2017
You didn't fulfill your words.
Partnerbiz:
Yes, the wisher with highest number of likes gets 1gb MTN data. I know it's small but you know fuel is scarce. So na manage abeg. Just a token.

cheesy

At least 100 wishes.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by Partnerbiz(f): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Boss! As a regular customer. Let me buy 2 or 3GB

and you'll dash me this 1Gb untop cheesy

lol

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by RoyalBlak007: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:

lol
Deal? grin
Re: Wish A Nairalander Happy Xmas. The Wisher With Highest Likes Gets A Gift. by kenex4ever(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2017
Happy Xmas to airforce1 (he makes me laugh here), agent silifa, vivly, lefulefu (very friendly especially with women)

And a merry Xmas to everyone here.

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Prefer??? / [for All Ladies] 10 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You / Kanya's Naughtiest Celeb Shows Off Shaved P#nani In Latest Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.