Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Female Nairalanders And Romance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Female Nairalanders And Romance (795 Views)

New Nairalanders And There unCultured Attitude / Sex And Romance In The Dream. / The Mystery Of NAIRALANDERS And The Quest For Front Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Nairalanders And Romance by Amoto94(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is just an observation on my part though I stand to be corrected by those with superior knowledge.

Why is it that majority of female Nairalanders are only active in the romance section of the forum with little or no active participation in other sections?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Always Me-bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid To Be Gay / See The Epic Reply @nigeriasnake Twitter Handle Got As He Plan To Sell It. / The Biggest Secret About The Top 10 Nigerian Cult Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.