Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) (22056 Views)

N125: Have They Started Selling Fuel At The New Pump Price In Your Area? / Police Barrack In Ibadan Selling Fuel Gutted By Fire (Video) / Why Are Filling Stations In Lekki Not Selling Fuel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by declassicist: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
These ⛽ attendants are just victims of circumstances. They have been used as a commonflag to hypocritically show the public that they are working. The problem is mainly from the major marketers and are well known to the government. If u observe the video very well you will see one of the policemen videoing all that is going on telling you that it is just for media purpose.
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by Massob: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
utenwuson:
if am the owner of that filling station I will sell for for 500.........
Omo ibo
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by ola12(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pierohandsome:
This issue of ordering them to sell at 145 will not solve it. Once they are caught they should not only arrest the manager , but empty the whole fuel to the people for free, and therfter withdraw their license and shut dwn the station.

By so doing, watch how everyone of them wil comply
U no knw say nigerian pot-bellied law system contain d dumbest individuals 4 dis world, dey cant do anytin ryt na
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by osusuallstars: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
mumu hausa fulani run government. why arresting the poor pump attendant when his boss has instructed him / her on what to do. mumu go after the owner or the station manager
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by orion7: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
gGGODDd:
IDIOT
your papa na bastard
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Probably a graduate who had to stoop lower than her dreams to take a 15-20k job, what hand has she in the price hike? Is she the owner of the fuel? How much will she make from selling the fuel at any price at all?
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by SeunMighty(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Am so happy to see this wowww...those people are very bad imagine, the manager was asking who I am after they sold below 4litres for me as 4litre and the so called attendant was hitting,dragging my phone with me until someone came to my rescue though, they later refund my money after I stand my feet.. Ghee Ghee petroleum should be locked up for the next 2years...they are enemy of this great nation.. #ISTANDWITHNEWNIGERIA#
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by gGGODDd(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2017
orion7:
your papa na bastard
u & I knw thats not true but u & I including all nairalanders knows that ur IDIOCY is chronic and beyond redemption. maybe your dad has something to do with your IDIOCY thats why he's home naked and helpless with scrotums as big as your IDIOTIC head. So have a nice time the IDIOTIC one of nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC / Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.