Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (40640 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / 'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by OboOlora(f): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Erm.. has she given birth,? Ain't seeing no bump
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by biacan(f): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
StainlessH:

young woman JJC is very rich. He bought their current home at Amen Estate and has many other real estate investments. copy that? do you think most of this celebrity are rich? Google the cost of an apartment in Amen estate then come back here with your report. #waiting
That's a lie funke bought that house for 7m
jjc even said is with her money that he's handling most of his project
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by lordswill03: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Is it my eyes or any body noticed the photos doesn't look like her?
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
That's a lie funke bought that house for 7m
jjc even said is with her money that he's handling most of his project

did you say 7million ? because that will be a joke.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by biacan(f): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
StainlessH:

did you say 7million ? because that will be a joke.
Read again this time slowly
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
Read again this time slowly

you must be joking to say a BQ at Amen estate can be bought at 7mill. Lady that's one of the most expensive estate in Lagos at the moment apartments going for 140mill or there about.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by xtremeTall(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
make dem help me pick my money nah.. undecidedmake dem help me pick my money nah..
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by ddapoo(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Iz afonja u will goan marry last last...shey u dino av sense abi
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Phoniex23: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Observing...
More E-cards more be happy...
Tap d link on my signature
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by HeyitsUgochi: 12:34am On Dec 25, 2017
California?
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Bashoruntolu(m): 1:33am On Dec 25, 2017
I wish yhu nothing but joy aunty Funky
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by SirBunky85(m): 2:42am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Thank GOD she's back on her feet

While jjc is riding on a woman's wealth smh

It seems u don't even know jjc too well to have made such a comment. jjc has bn made way long before funke even earned her first thousand
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Cupcake25522(f): 3:01am On Dec 25, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
Despite her ugly face, i won't hesitate to see her big lips on my dick
Na wa o. This life.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by ogbonti: 3:43am On Dec 25, 2017
Mgbeke feeling funky grin
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by Dskillz52(m): 4:07am On Dec 25, 2017
So that pastor saying funke will never have a child unless she goes to him for prayers and deliverance is right or what?? I though funke was said to be pregnant? Entertainers and their problems. God help them.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by shegie(m): 6:48am On Dec 25, 2017
but we told funke will soon put to bed na........abi na scope ni?
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
this barren disgusting woman that will soon die and his jobless yellowbar husband will take over her properties... diz JJC of a guy is not even bothered to have a child with this barren woman that sold her womb for money ritual , he has adult children here and he know what he is doing
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by kemika8989(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
wealth at display couples
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by resurgentxtian4: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
this barren disgusting woman that will soon die and his jobless yellowbar husband will take over her properties... diz JJC of a guy is not even bothered to have a child with this barren woman that sold her womb for money ritual , he has adult children here and he know what he is doing

Please delete this comment ooo. It is in very bad taste abeg.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Please delete this comment ooo. It is in very bad taste abeg.
diz yellowbar Muslim gerrout of here and don't spoil my Christmas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lasisi Elenu Shows Off Pregnant Fiancee, Rants About Her Pregnancy Urges / Davido Vs Chris Brown - Who Wore It Better? (pictures) / Monalisa Chinda Or Tboss: Who Killed The Cleopatra Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.