Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,862 members, 7,956,256 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Prime Time Charges On UK Visitor Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prime Time Charges On UK Visitor Visa (1457 Views)

Canada Visitor's Visa To Work Permit / Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) / General Enquiries On Germany Short Stay/visitor's Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Prime Time Charges On UK Visitor Visa by PTNL: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
I've been trying to book an appointment for 27th of 28th of this month. Having filled the form and ready to make payment but to my surprise a prime time charge was attached to all the centres.... Ikeja and VI.

Can someone explain this..... is it cos of festive season or it is a new development cos what I selected was standard time but this strange cost of 75USD keeps coming up with my charges for 2yrs visa.

Thank you.
Re: Prime Time Charges On UK Visitor Visa by justwise(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2017

(1)

Lagos-kano Train Service Resumes Friday / Canada Fswp- Noc For Bank Cash Officer Between Noc 1212 And Noc 6314 / Mexicans Protesting Against Americans Crossing The Border To Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.