Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS (22768 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by dalaman: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
11 years of waiting? nah, i am 100% sure the woman was enjoying a dick somewhere, i doubt that man is the owner of the twins, if he couldn't give her a child then, why now?

There is something called IVF. Am 100% sure that is what gave them the twins.
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Canberra55: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:

Who else noticed many nairalanders now deliberately make stupid comments in a bid to out-do NwaAmaikpe?
hahaaaaa...brother you just nailed it right there. NwaAmaikpe is a freak of a big dick this guy dont wanna ride on. #SayNoToNwaAmaikpeSyndrome!
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
You say twenty what? And mine neva last 365 days come dey capsize like immigrant boat. Congrats
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Poster please let the world know it’s IVF
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by PMB007: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:

Who else noticed many nairalanders now deliberately make stupid comments in a bid to out-do NwaAmaikpe?

And, what the imitators fail to notice is that while NwaAmaikpe is naturally and intelligently stupid, he even sometimes make logical comments, albeit, in a stupid manner as well - they (these imitators) have no sense at all, to say they make childish comments is an insult to children - they are just plainly stupid.

I dey vex sef.
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by enemyofprogress: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Why the two childrens come resemble their landlord
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:

i follow you to notice ooo.. it's absolutely nauseating, insensitive and a dumb thing to do.. this forum has lost its 'glory'.
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by kenevision(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:

That NwaAmikpe is an underworld agent sent to destroy this lovely forum with out-of-the-world comments, and he is successfully possessing so many Nairalanders.

By the time they are through, Seun go run enter prayer house, because surely, they are turning Nairaland into a garbage ground.
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by tjcare4u2005(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Some people don't have sense of reasoning at all, imagine this statement!!! 1 years of waiting? nah, i am 100% sure the woman was enjoying a dick somewhere, i doubt that man is the owner of the twins, if he couldn't give her a child then, why now? shocked grin grin grin
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Wyclefniranz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
safarigirl:
Which of the two women is the Mrs?
Who else noticed again many nairalanders now deliberately make stupid comments in a bid to out-do NwaAmaikpe?
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Deo1986(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
22 years in relationship? They should be in their 50s then.
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by safarigirl(f): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Wyclefniranz:
Who else noticed again many nairalanders now deliberately make stupid comments in a bid to out-do NwaAmaikpe?
I see you're doing same, keep at it
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by MunorAnne(f): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
11, 22, Twins... everytin na double double. Congrats to them.
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Burgerlomo: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
11 years of waiting? nah, i am 100% sure the woman was enjoying a dick somewhere, i doubt that man is the owner of the twins, if he couldn't give her a child then, why now?

watch your tongue don't just open your mouth to say anything just bcoz you have mouth. you think they have not been trying. This may be with assisted pregnancy and it is not even 100% accurate

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by tonero230(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2017
SIMPLYkush:

You have myopic mentality
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by Greatzeus(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
God of all impossibilities
#ibelieve
Re: Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
congrats to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? / Why The Government Should Review Traditional Marriage Lists / What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.