Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences (18402 Views)

How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
No fuel
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by GreatMahmud: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Cant even remember when last i went to a tailor.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Cherrycandy: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Who has time for christmas cloth cheesy
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
No money to buy Christmas clothes, so I am not celebrating

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Chidex93: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
My Tailor Was A Disappointment Promised Me And Ran Away And Switched Off His Phone Well Once Beaten Twice Shy.My Tailor Was A Disappointment Promised Me And Ran Away And Switched Off His Phone Well Once Beaten Twice Shy.My Tailor Was A Disappointment Promised Me And Ran Away And Switched Off His Phone Well Once Beaten Twice Shy.
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by harriet412(f): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
mzHANA:
I'm a fashionist and I tell lies to my customers when I can't finish the work at the appointed time

And you are proud of urselfundecided

1 Like

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by kingsley31(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
undecided

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by deeLima86(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
JVgal:
I'm a seamstress and yesterday i disappointed my veey good friend. Ann I'm so sorry. Please try n forgive me

Is your friend Ann on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by ogorwyne(f): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
mzHANA:
I'm a fashionist and I tell lies to my customers when I can't finish the work at the appointed time
That is so wrong. How do you feel after each lie? Like a sharp FASHIONISTA? That is bad o.
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by sisisioge: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

I had not even started reading before the bout of laughter hit me.Hian! I sew all my dresses thanks to all the disappointment I've suffered in the hands of tailors. I just had to go learn the stuff for my peace of mind grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by oshe111(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mine was very hectic.....

Dude took my measuremnt and promised I'd gt my cloth in two weeks time so I paid him completely as a family friend(wish was my mistake)
Spent more than 500naira calling this dude after 6weeks bt dude refused to give my shirt even if he neva sew am na war.....

Had to threaten him b4 he ask me to come collect it the next day...

Dude jst rush cut n sew the shirt. when I collected my shirt I was lost for words(VERY BIG)

HAD TO SELL IT TO MY ELDER BROTHER VERY CHEAP JUST TO CUT MY LOSS

1 Like

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
I gave my tailor 5 fabrics since October, full payment and he didn't even do one by December. I had to wear an old trad for my introduction. My woman somehow collected my fabrics and the money from the guy. Lol it's good to have a tough lady sometimes grin grin

Speaking of tailors, I need a good tailor in Abuja please. Can anyone hook me up?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
cool
Oyindidi:
grin I wanted to create a thread about this
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by odehaj: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mine is upholstery. I gave him the work since last week and he promised to finish up by yesterdsy,Saturday. As I write this he's not even answering his calls. He has all my car seats removed except the driver seat. Don't know what to do as he has decapitated&grounded my family & I.

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Oyindidi(f): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Adebowhales(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
johnstar:
A kind nairalander should send me something for xmas please cry

Oyaa send your girlfriend to me.

She go carry belle come back to you

1 Like

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by obaataaokpaewu: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
I bought about 5 materials early December, I didn't bother taking them to any tailor cos I know they wouldn't be ready before tomorrow plus money no kukuma dey sef. Will be sewing them next year

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Blissp99(f): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
It's not my birthday, it's Jesusz
I ve nicely dry cleaned and package my old cloth
Jesus is the reason for the season
Not the wears

Eve of Christmas grin grin
Incase you guys don't see me online from now till morning
Just know I have joined the Three Wise Men 2 go and see Mary nd her new baby boy
Plz you can give me ur gifts in time... If u need me 2 help reach den.. Late entry is not accepted

1 Like

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Do people still give tailors their wears when they know they would be disappointed? No need for all after all by 31st of December you would see this

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Adebowhales(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
mzHANA:
And you think God will not punish you
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Who get money sow cloth this xmas
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
johnstar:
A kind nairalander should send me something for xmas please cry

Like what?
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Smartii(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
I have lots of clothes with my tailor but because he's close to me, he's playing playing with it.... Well, if not for my friend's birthday tomorrow...would have loved a new wear, but I've got go with the old ones. But he Bleep me up.. But na my guy... He's pardoned.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by gifty99200(f): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
My experience today, hmmm I leave all to God.
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by anizy(f): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Na today.....

1 Like

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nne5:
Most tailors should have learnt carpentery instead of fashion designing because instead of sewing clothes,,they construct clothes.

You'll show them what you want,they'll listen attentively as if they understand what you're saying.
At the end,they 'construct' whatever they like with your material.

One time I got so angry that I left the 'constructed cloth' with the tailor.
She had to get me a new material.

No time
grin
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by harriet412(f): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
No christmas cloth for me.. Christmas would be boring for me in uyo cry
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by easyz(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
I didn't disappoint anyone but only those that wants to run away with my Christmas chicken money. nice topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
cool
wadup
Re: Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences by Oyindidi(f): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
smithsydny:
wadup
I'm fine, you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#tgt: Thick Girl Thursday, An Appreciation Of Fuller Figure Women / Wat Do U Tink About slim Fitting Jeans 4 Males? / Check Out These Hot And Lovely Aso Ebi Styles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.