Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About (47147 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by alobright17(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrHistorian:
America's media outlets are hell-bent on destroying North Korea's image. grin grin

Useless people.

It's obvious you don't know the meaning of useless since you can generalize and call the whole people of America useless .

1 Like

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by MARGIELA(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

A Foolish Edioot that cannot even stand at the sound of a "30naira Banger". And here he is bragging on how he wants to join forces with a dictator to chase a race who have been domineering he's sorry ass since time immemorial!
Dude even the point one for any frat group no fit sef... Well you are a child. Why wasting my precious time undecided

"Precious time" ..a Nigerian talking about precious time?? woww, how much time your Boo-boo Boo-hurry boys spend chasing and waiting desperately to get a South African VISA?? asylum??

you bloody asylum seekers
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by wtfcoded: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
bellville:
i doubt you will find any Nigerian there
i said 'an igbo man'.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by dieBYfire: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
MARGIELA:

"Precious time" ..a Nigerian talking about precious time?? woww, how much time your Boo-boo Boo-hurry boys spend chasing and waiting desperately to get a South African VISA?? asylum??

you bloody asylum seekers

If you were not and idiot you would have been so smart to know I have 2 passports!
Idiots thinking everybody on NL are in same level undecided

Ein Narr ist immer ein Narr! Deshalb müssen die nigerianischen Muslime dumm sein!
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by MARGIELA(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

If you were not and idiot you would have been so smart to know I have 2 passports!
Idiots thinking everybody on NL are in same level undecided

Ein Narr ist immer ein Narr! Deshalb müssen die nigerianischen Muslime dumm sein!

Two passports?? you must be jumping your as* in joy, I would reject a Nigerian passport even if it was a Christmas gift...I have nothing to do and ever will with a failed state like Drug-geria

in fact I would reject any offer to go to any of the countries in Africa as a whole
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by hypnotic(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
meanwhile check out our store, we have cool discounts this christmas

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/christmas-deals/
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Promismike(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
mustafa006:

They not threatening anybody, they are just trying to test their technological advance missiles, And if the US think NK don't have the right to own nuclear then who gave US,france,germany,israel the right to own nuclear and so much propaganda is said about NK by the US media just to give NK a bad image
Do you leave missiles in the hands of a mad man. Those nations you mentioned are sane. Kim Yong is another Hitla that should tamed to avoid another world war.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by GoldHorse(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jrevelation:
North korea is a problem to itself and the citize. Infact that country is still behind ..

Slavery and dictatorship

Stop believing the western propaganda. Anything or anyone America doesn't like is a always put in bad light.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by dieBYfire: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
MARGIELA:

Two passports?? you must be jumping your as* in joy, I would reject a Nigerian passport even if it was a Christmas gift...I have nothing to do and ever will with a failed state like Drug-geria

in fact I would reject any offer to go to any of the countries in Africa as a whole
o

Bro I feel ur pains ... But u so immature to understand that both of us share the same view and idea!
Nigeria is a failed state! People like us are on a whole new level!
And please if you a Christian, u can always mention me or PM me, but if you a Muslim, then KEEP OFF.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Habyz(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
JuanJO:
After all this... North Korea I tink is still very preferable to me to this yeye country
Mumu. No-one is asking you to stay.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by GoldHorse(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Promismike:
Do you leave missiles in the hands of a mad man. Those nations youths mentioned are sane. Kim Yong is another Hitla that should tamed to avoid another world war.

Can you tell us one country that "bad" North Korea has attacked with its missiles?

I can list at least 10 countries the so called "good" America has attacked. Some with nuclear missiles. So who's bad or mad?!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by MARGIELA(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:
o

Bro I feel ur pains ... But u so immature to understand that both of us share the same view and idea!
Nigeria is a failed state! People like us are on a whole new level!
And please if you a Christian, u can always mention me or PM me, but if you a Muslim, then KEEP OFF.

Lol you're discriminatingly unbelievable

unluckily I'm an atheist bro

your religious discrimination is also an influential factor your country has got religious wars and tribalism

you're part of it,Einstein
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by dieBYfire: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
MARGIELA:

Lol you're discriminatingly unbelievable

unluckily I'm an atheist bro

your religious discrimination is also an influential factor your country has got religious wars and tribalism

you're part of it,Einstein

Yes I discriminate as long as it's Muslims....

Luckily I like atheist, Christians,Buddist,Hindu, but not Muslim.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Habyz(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
JuanJO:
After all this... North Korea I tink is still very preferable to me to this yeye country
Mumu! No-one is asking you to stay.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by fuke(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
NO 11. Kim Jong Un, Executed his uncle for disloyalty.

Some years back, Kim Jong Un, acused his uncle of disloyalty.
Got him convcted to death.
Form of execution. He famished 300 hounds for 3 days.
On the 3rd day, he threw his uncle to them alive.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by MARGIELA(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Yes I discriminate as long as it's Muslims....

Luckily I like atheist, Christians,Buddist,Hindu, but not Muslim.

I'm irreligious, but It's cool to allow other people believe whatever they want to believe in,why would you hate Muslims?? because of boko haram/IS??
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by dieBYfire: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
MARGIELA:

I'm irreligious, but It's cool to allow other people believe whatever they want to believe in,why would you hate Muslims?? because of boko haram/IS??

I see u are SA, yes I hate Muslim cos of terrorism and their hate for other religions terming them as infidels........
Bunch of crazy idiots.....
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Promismike(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
GoldHorse:

Can you tell us one country that "bad" North Korea has attacked with its missiles?

I can list at least 10 countries the so called "good" America has attacked. Some with nuclear missiles. So who's bad or mad?!
America attack any nation without provocation? Name the 10 countries pls.

Don't allow your hate for America to becloud your sense of reasoning.
Tell me you will be happy if Nigeria is ruled the way Kim Yong rules north Korea.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by MARGIELA(m): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

I see u are SA, yes I hate Muslim cos of terrorism and their hate for other religions terming them as infidels........
Bunch of crazy idiots.....

what passports you're holding??
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by dieBYfire: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
MARGIELA:

what passports you're holding??
Nigerian & Deutschland
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by MARGIELA(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:
Nigerian & Deutschland
Ok,I thought the second was South African
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by dieBYfire: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
MARGIELA:

Ok,I thought the second was South African
grin
No
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by MARGIELA(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:
grin No
bye
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by skylane: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=MARGIELA post=63592439]

I probably going to join forces with Kim jong un to sweep every Nigerian flat heads off the face of SA,chase them to the their north west African Mud-dam infiltrated by oil[/quote Why not chase those youR superiors? /(white aparthied) last time i checked dey still control u blacks,flat heads? u n i knw d average sa is fugly
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by dieBYfire: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
MARGIELA:

bye

Tchüss!
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by ernieboy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
JuanJO:
so why not move there? I am sure they will welcome u even without visa.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Yyeske(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrHistorian:
America's media outlets are hell-bent on destroying North Korea's image. grin grin

Useless people.
Why not go live in north Korea and come tell us how they fare over there if you feel otherwise with this report.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by MARGIELA(m): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=skylane post=63596436][/quote]

Lol No bro,I'm not controlled by Whites,don't fool yourself Lol,where did you get that?
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by FODA(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
@ least,there is no fuel scarcity in north Korea
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Axis313(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
oshe111:
North Korea has a president unlike NIGERIA
My brother, that country is far organized than this hellhole we call a country.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by webngnews: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice / Jerry Rawlings Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.