Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About (47146 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by GoldHorse(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Promismike:
America attack any nation without provocation? Name the 10 countries pls.

Don't allow your hate for America to becloud your sense of reasoning.
Tell me you will be happy if Nigeria is ruled the way Kim Yong rules north Korea.

You were supposed to name just one country that North Korea has attacked and you are talking of provocation! Provocation?!!! Don't even let me start.

Iraq
Afghanistan
Syria
Vietnam
Japan
Lybia........ I have named 6 firat so please give me one.

BTW I don't hate. That’s not my style bro. I just have serious dislike for bad things.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by daywatcher: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
They have 24hr light
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by mikolo80: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrHistorian:
America's media outlets are hell-bent on destroying North Korea's image. grin grin

Useless people.
North Korea visa is free o
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Greatzeus(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
heendrix:
nice write up op

but really I wount blame America for it's sanctions on NK. I really feel for it's citizens
Because of the loyalty he gets from his citizens,many think that they are happy with him and his inhumane policies. That was what the world thought of Gadafi and the libyans,until they rose up against him.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
What do I care?I'll choose north Korea over USA.

I don't pay tax,I have the fastest internet connection in the world,24 hours electricity........ain't that enough?
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by 360command: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ashley86400:

Science and technology is not all that makes up a country's society.
Good and fair judgement comes first, the recognition of a rule of law comes second and the implementation of the fundamental rights of of its citizens come third.

Science and the rest can follow.

good.. As if you are enjoying the law or you are living at peace with other tribes and community.. If there is good and fair judgement, I don't think we would suffer in our "democratic " govt..

Enjoy the fuel scarcity under the good, fair judgement, rule of law and human rights in d democracy you live in..
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Cletus77(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
MARGIELA:

I probably going to join forces with Kim jong un to sweep every Nigerian flat heads off the face of SA,chase them to the their north west African Mud-dam infiltrated by oil
That's all you know, Nigerians will come and make money in south Africa and you're busy running around in a forum owned by the people you so want to chase away
Go get a job!

1 Like

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Cletus77(m): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Luukasz:
At least he's achieving something, tell me what your nation has achieved
Sharap! The nigga is right
If you ain't okay with it then move onto the next thread
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by MARGIELA(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Cletus77:

That's all you know, Nigerians will come and make money in south Africa and you're busy running around in a forum owned by the people you so want to chase away
Go get a job!

smiley
Cletus77:

Go get a job!
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by writeprof(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
JuanJO:
After all this... North Korea I tink is still very preferable to me to this yeye country

Are you sure? Libya may be better than that place. Well, try South Korea instead. Bon voyage to all Christmas season migrants.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Veektoria(f): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Scary but interesting facts, reminds me of the book "Nineteen Eighty-Four" by George Orwell.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by bughead: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
yeyerolling:
The chinese halted the american match into north korea during the korean war. Dey still havent gotten over it tongue
did you really think before you wrote this?
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by skylane: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
MARGIELA:

Lol No bro,I'm not controlled by Whites,don't fool yourself Lol,where did you get that?
everywhere bro,pls we all have our shortcomings but dnt come to such a forum to rub it on our faces thanks
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Ashley86400: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
360command:
good.. As if you are enjoying the law or you are living at peace with other tribes and community.. If there is good and fair judgement, I don't think we would suffer in our "democratic " govt..

Enjoy the fuel scarcity under the good, fair judgement, rule of law and human rights in d democracy you live in..
Shut up.
You know what I'm talking about.
This country's government is nothing to write about but as long as we can sleep at night without fear of catastrophe before morning then we're still better than a many countries.
As long as Nigeria's chaos is not as bad as it was in Congo. .as long as we don't have Holocausts like Rwanda . .as long as we don't have war torn lands. .as long as our ethnic hatred is not as xenophobic as South Africans . .as long as our lands are not as war torn as Libya, Somalia, Afghanistan, Palestine or Syria. .
Our Police and Military are corrupt, our people are greedy. .while our leaders are just corrupt and greedy.
Watch CNN for a day and you'll thank heavens you live in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
bughead:
did you really think before you wrote this?

go nd read about the korean war
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by ACE1010: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
TopExcell:
Am here to read comments
Didn't read the thread at all tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Chukazu: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
North Korea is sitting on huge wealth!
More than 6.trillion worth of raw materials

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Ahsad: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
MARGIELA:

Two passports?? you must be jumping your as* in joy, I would reject a Nigerian passport even if it was a Christmas gift...I have nothing to do and ever will with a failed state like Drug-geria

in fact I would reject any offer to go to any of the countries in Africa as a whole

wait madam so you sabi better thing
but if they ask your ass to come and hold public office you'll run there
only God knows when you've been chasing Nigeria VISA and you come here and brag. I wonder how you'll be talking about Nigeria passport when you're not a Nigerian
my sister you need Nigeria Visa to come to Nigeria nt Nigeria passport
lol hell know maybe you've ever been out of your country before tongue
MARGIELA:

Two passports?? you must be jumping your as* in joy, I would reject a Nigerian passport even if it was a Christmas gift...I have nothing to do and ever will with a failed state like Drug-geria

in fact I would reject any offer to go to any of the countries in Africa as a whole

wait madam so you sabi better thing
but if they ask your ass to come and hold public office you'll run there
only God knows when you've been chasing Nigeria VISA and you come here and brag. I wonder how you'll be talking about Nigeria passport when you're not a Nigerian
my sister you need Nigeria Visa to come to Nigeria nt Nigeria passport
lol hell know maybe you've ever been out of your country before
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by KroKodile(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
You forgot to add that the life expectancy ratio of North Korea is far higher than that of Nigeria.

North Korea is the only country to successfully land a man on the Sun. *you can Google it too*

Warning: do not believe everything from the Western media houses.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by coolexz7(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
JuanJO:
After all this... North Korea I tink is still very preferable to me to this yeye country

If you where in North Korea, you could be executed for this!.

Imagine compulsory 10 years military service! (me way nor get power)

Nigeria is a terrible place, but at least there is a considerable amount of freedom.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by 360command: 1:09am On Dec 26, 2017
Ashley86400:

Shut up.
You know what I'm talking about.
This country's government is nothing to write about but as long as we can sleep at night without fear of catastrophe before morning then we're still better than a many countries.
As long as Nigeria's chaos is not as bad as it was in Congo. .as long as we don't have Holocausts like Rwanda . .as long as we don't have war torn lands. .as long as our ethnic hatred is not as xenophobic as South Africans . .as long as our lands are not as war torn as Libya, Somalia, Afghanistan, Palestine or Syria. .
Our Police and Military are corrupt, our people are greedy. .while our leaders are just corrupt and greedy.
Watch CNN for a day and you'll thank heavens you live in Nigeria.
you based your fact on CNN.. I can see you are not as traveled as I am since your facts are on CNN bases... All those war torn countries you mentioned is synonymous as Nigerian except for one which is Somalia. Please don't sit on the table with traveled men and say this.. The same way the north east of Nigeria is at war and you probably are enjoying in the south is the same as those countries..

Commercial planes still arrives in Syria, Libya, afghan, Palestine.. Even Somalia..

Please, your views are narrow minded as the same thing is said when people hear me say " I am from nigeria " and they go like " it is a war country "..

Do you know why? Because they are watching CNN like you.. Simply becos there is a section of Nigeria at war..

Wake up mr man, travel and don't base your facts on cnn..

The french says we are " blockage mentale " and that is what you have shown to me...
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by odizeey(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2017
360command:
you based your fact on CNN.. I can see you are not as traveled as I am since your facts are on CNN bases... All those war torn countries you mentioned is synonymous as Nigerian except for one which is Somalia. Please don't sit on the table with traveled men and say this.. The same way the north east of Nigeria is at war and you probably are enjoying in the south is the same as those countries..

Commercial planes still arrives in Syria, Libya, afghan, Palestine.. Even Somalia..

Please, your views are narrow minded as the same thing is said when people hear me say " I am from nigeria " and they go like " it is a war country "..

Do you know why? Because they are watching CNN like you.. Simply becos there is a section of Nigeria at war..

The french says we are " blockage mentale " and that is what you have shown to me...
true talk bro. Some times we just jump into conclusion without doing personal research.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by MrIcredible: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2017
Promismike:
Do you leave missiles in the hands of a mad man. Those nations you mentioned are sane. Kim Yong is another Hitla that should tamed to avoid another world war.
Please shut the Bleep up already. You are an illiterate.
If USA and countries can have it. All countries should have the right to have it.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Promismike(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2017
MrIcredible:

Please shut the Bleep up already. You are an illiterate.
If USA and countries can have it. All countries should have the right to have it.
Ohh! Even terrorists countries and countries where its leaders are core dictators who can do anything without considering the consequence.

My brother terrorists and despotic rulers shouldn't be allowed to keep or develop nuclear missiles.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by odizeey(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2017
Promismike:
Ohh! Even terrorists countries and countries where its leaders are core dictators who can do anything without considering the consequence.

My brother terrorists and despotic rulers shouldn't be allowed to keep or develop nuclear missiles.
no be war everybody dey fight?. Nawa to you o.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Ashley86400: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
360command:

Lol, not as travelled.

Sorry o, Mr travelled.

My dad is half British /half Spanish. I've lived in 4 countries. .I speak 4 languages including the stupid French you're quoting.

Stupid people think others are stupid while they are smart. .it's the same thing with narrow minded people.

Don't have to argue with you. If those said countries have "safe zones", relocate there. .since they're far better than Nigeria.

Effing Schmuck!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by 360command: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ashley86400:

Lol, not as travelled.

Sorry o, Mr travelled.

My dad is half British /half Spanish. I've lived in 4 countries. .I speak 4 languages including the stupid French you're quoting.

Stupid people think others are stupid while they are smart. .it's the same thing with narrow minded people.

Don't have to argue with you. If those said countries have "safe zones", relocate there. .since they're far better than Nigeria.

Effing Schmuck!!

I have lived and worked there... And if my job takes me there again, I will go.. Like I said earlier, you are not as traveled as I am.. And from what you have written earlier, you are myopic..

You are the type of people that would write Lebanon is at war.. Becos u watch CNN.. And base your facts on CNN..
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Ashley86400: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
360command:
I have lived and worked there... And if my job takes me there again, I will go.. Like I said earlier, you are not as traveled as I am.. And from what you have written earlier, you are myopic..

You are the type of people that would write Lebanon is at war.. Becos u watch CNN.. And base your facts on CNN..
If I'm myopic, you're delusional.
You can can travel to the moon for all I care. .
Apparently, you're just narrow minded to accept that a country with red zones objectively judged. From 1943-45 parts of Germany were actively involved in the war. Despite the fact that some parts of Germany were relatively untouched by the war, Germany was regarded as country at war. .a country is regarded generally as peaceful/stable or as chaotic/ full of crises. .they're no shades in between. .
Screw your dented opinion, Mr. I-have-travelled-wide-and-far.
This conversation is over.
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by 360command: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ashley86400:

If I'm myopic, you're delusional.
You can can travel to the moon for all I care. .
Apparently, you're just narrow minded to accept that a country with red zones objectively judged. From 1943-45 parts of Germany were actively involved in the war. Despite the fact that some parts of Germany were relatively untouched by the war, Germany was regarded as country at war. .a country is regarded generally as peaceful/stable or as chaotic/ full of crises. .they're no shades in between. .
Screw your dented opinion, Mr. I-have-travelled-wide-and-far.
This conversation is over.
sure I have traveled far and wide.. Next time, when you type those countries, don't forget to put your country in there as part of a war torn country. Somebody in syria might be writing an example as nigeria been a war torn country forgetting the fact that somewhere in Syria is at war.

Look before you leap, think before you talk.. Be rational in decisions and don't base your facts on CNN.. I am still dragging it with you that you should not sit and base your fact on cnn.. Cause just yesterday, a girl from Dominican told me my country Nigeria is at war ( the words really hurt me) . She is right at the same time wrong but I made her understand that it is allowed to watch TV but she should not pour it all out at once since you have one fact... She needs to research and conclude with sense.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by tck2000(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=Curry30 post=63593745]Add this to the list grin grin grin[/quoteL lol
Re: 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About by Abid2020(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2021
JuanJO:
You must be high on drug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice / Jerry Rawlings Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.