Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) (6909 Views)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Post Pictures Of The Current Infrastructural Development In Your State / Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) by Olril18(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
FriendNG:

It is what they brainwashed you to believe in, that northerners hate western education.

I've lived in the North before...the level of iliteracy is really appalling.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) by FriendNG: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Olril18:

I've lived in the North before...the level of iliteracy is really appalling.
And they (Northerner) told u de hate western education?
Re: Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) by Olril18(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
FriendNG:

And they (Northerner) told u de hate western education?
then why don't they go to school,why do the kids roam about the streets?
Re: Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) by FriendNG: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Olril18:

No you're wrong. Go to any northern university and check the number of northern applicant and the number of slot available, only then you will know northerners go to school.

Those you see on street are less than 2% of the populace. Some don't have the means to do so.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) by naijareferee: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
FriendNG:

Excuse me sir Kwankwaso reconstructed many roads in Sabon Gari. True or False. You said no development.

Which education are you talking of? What will go to ruin. Am I painting kano to what it is not?

I don't believe u, many roads have been reconstructed in the same Fagge local government.

Not you sir... The leaders... If you see kwankwaso policy of creating more than 12 institutes before he left... You will understand the man knows that without education, u will still see almajiris (sorry) shiit on the express roads without recourse... Though gandun aiki has reversed some of them (understandable but too bad).
The only roads kwankwaso repaired were Ibo roar and sarkin yaki because the emirs passes those roads during hawon sarki. Side that, what stops proper works in paniso (salon gari) extension. What stops the work on court road, and other inner city roads (though northern governors don't do inner city roads, they hate it).
And for the part where u said Kano has eight lga that are developed... Please aside nassarawa, fagge, tauruni(part), and that zoo road axis, please tell me another lga that came close... Mind you, calling other people's states village(though I agree cos naija is still a slum) is insulting cos delta for instance has asaba, ughelli and warriors developed to naija standard, ondo has ore, akure developed, anambra has onitsha, nnewi, awka, developed. All the states I mentioned above, the developed part is up to if not more than 8 lgas and are both govt and private efforts not just govt alone. This is were education comes to play.
Kwankwaso saw these but too late into his administration.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) by Olril18(m): 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
FriendNG:

No you're wrong. Go to any northern university and check the number of northern applicant and the number of slot available, only then you will know northerners go to school.

Those you see on street are less than 2% of the populace. Some don't have the means to do so.

of course,I know all about that,and its encouraging...got nothing against northerners..

just breaks my heart to see those kids....those are the ones being indoctrinated to boko haram and other vices
Re: Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) by FriendNG: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Olril18:

of course,I know all about that,and its encouraging...got nothing against northerners..

just breaks my heart to see those kids....those are the ones being indoctrinated to boko haram and other vices

You're right. And the primary blame should be their parent.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) by naijareferee: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Olril18:

They do not hate going to school... It's just that they feel or see no immediate insentive to go to school. That's why pmb introduced school feeding to pull them but the feeding has been hijacked by the usual suspects.
I think Kaduna govt introduced cash transfer to encourage parents to push their children to school.

And finally blame it on the Islamic teachers who introduce them to the almajiri system and make them see no value in education.
Re: Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) by FriendNG: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
naijareferee:

Not you sir... The leaders... If you see kwankwaso policy of creating more than 12 institutes before he left... You will understand the man knows that without education, u will still see almajiris (sorry) shiit on the express roads without recourse... Though gandun aiki has reversed some of them (understandable but too bad).
The only roads kwankwaso repaired were Ibo roar and sarkin yaki because the emirs passes those roads during hawon sarki. Side that, what stops proper works in paniso (salon gari) extension. What stops the work on court road, and other inner city roads (though northern governors don't do inner city roads, they hate it).
And for the part where u said Kano has eight lga that are developed... Please aside nassarawa, fagge, tauruni(part), and that zoo road axis, please tell me another lga that came close... Mind you, calling other people's states village(though I agree cos naija is still a slum) is insulting cos delta for instance has asaba, ughelli and warriors developed to naija standard, insidious has ore, akure developed, anambra has onitsha, nnewi, awka, developed. All the states I mentioned above, the developed part up to it not more than 8 lgas and are both govt and private efforts not just govt alone. This is were education comes to play.
Kwankwaso saw these but too late into his administration.

You made me call other places village because in your first post you're belittling kano.

Kwankwaso build about 10 institute before he left, he also declare free education from primary to uni. Build hundred school if you like but u will still see Almajiri because some people prefer to beg and get money without working.

The solution is not only to ban it but to enforce the ban.

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) by naijareferee: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
FriendNG:

You made me call other places village because in your first post you're belittling kano.

Kwankwaso build about 10 institute before he left, he also declare free education from primary to uni. Build hundred school if you like but u will still see Almajiri because some people prefer to beg and get money without working.

The solution is not only to ban it but to enforce the ban.

Apologies... I can't belittle a place that is part of me. We started paniso, kanawa dabo.
I still repeat... You surprised me... I didn't know a typical kanawa has the boasting or chest beating gene... Thought it's for only those down south.
Pls do a thread on plateau and Kaduna... Those are another fine towns.
PS.. Don't engage in tribal bashing... It's infectious around here
Re: Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics) by FriendNG: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
naijareferee:

Apologies... I can't belittle a place that is part of me. We started paniso, kanawa dabo.
I still repeat... You surprised me... I didn't know a typical kanawa has the boasting or chest beating gene... Thought it's for only those down south.
Pls do a thread on plateau and Kaduna... Those are another fine towns.
PS.. Don't engage in tribal bashing... It's infectious around here

Nothing like chest beating but the truth and nothing but the truth. Is either you portray your land in good light or you allow the media to do the opposite

Search the place you live "Sabon gari" on Google, the result will be pictures of a burned environment.

Search Kano, u will see Boko haram and destructed places.

It become part of you, then write in Hausa let's see.
I have visited both Kaduna and Plateau states but I need to do more research on them, also get authentic pictures before doing thread on them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elections Hacking Now Real In Africa, Says Mahama / Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies / Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.