Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) (2782 Views)

Onnoghen: ‘CCT Boss, Umar, Has No Pending Criminal Charge’ ~FG / Police File Charge Against Melaye, To Present Eight Witnesses / 2019: How Jonathan Will Lead The Charge Against APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by blogbuilder: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
In a bid to Buttress their point and defend themselves, efcc finally file a fraud report against
innoson..
Here are the picture below

Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by blogbuilder: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
motr

Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by blogbuilder: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2017

Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by Mynd44: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by tobida: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dem don dey craze

Bank don turn spare parts dealer bah!
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by DeLaRue: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Now this is serious.
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by tobida: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
DeLaRue:
Now this is serious.

That is a big joke.

It will be thrown out of court at first instance.
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by marooh: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Na now EFCC get ground to fight!

Una fight Capital oil finish....now na innosson!! All the ibo entrepreneur's done suffer for efcc..

All I know is that they purposely do this to weak ibo prominent biz men, because this are the men that will supply biafra machine gun for Biafra war 2....

But they never know say we have Amadioha

1 Like

Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by tobida: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
[s]
marooh:
Na now EFCC get ground to fight!

Una fight Capital oil finish....now na innosson!! All the ibo entrepreneur's done suffer for efcc..

All I know is that they purposely do this to weak ibo prominent biz men, because this are the men that will supply biafra machine gun for Biafra war 2....

But they never know say we have Amadioha
[/s]

Wrong! No Igbo business man want Biafra War.

Nigeria is a market for them, this is wat people say to justify an injustice.

Let them file the case, Lawyers will offer their service for free to Innoson at the end of the day, it is the court time wasted and Government money.

Since Buahri came to power from Innoson to capital oil, all waste of time and government money.

2018, will be wasted on Innoson. 2017 was Capital oil.

2019 we vote again.
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by Malawian(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Innoson collected loan from GTB under 22% interest rate and also deposited a collateral, used the loan to import stuff, now pls tell me, how does the goods imported with the loan he collected and was paying for with interest, now become the property of GTB?
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by DeLaRue: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
tobida:
Dem don dey craze

Bank don turn spare parts dealer bah!

According to the Information Sheet, GTB was the consignee - meaning, the goods legally belonged to GTB (the lender) and only upon satisfaction of certain terms of the lending agreement between GTB and Innoson would GTB have authorised the release of the goods to Innoson.

So, if EFCC's facts are correct and Innoson went behind GTB using forged documents to facilitate release of the goods, then, this is serious.

It's now up to EFCC to prove these charges.

1 Like

Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by tobida: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
DeLaRue:

According to the Information Sheet, GTB was the consignee - meaning, the goods legally belonged to GTB (the lender) and only upon satisfaction of certain terms of the lending agreement between GTB and Innoson would GTB authorise the release of the goods to Innoson.

So, if the facts are correct, and Innoson went behind GTB and used forged documents to facilitate release of the goods, then this is serious.

That is a claim, it is not fact.

The other side will submit their defence.
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
A bank importing motorcycle spare parts? CBN is dead!

At the end of the day EFCC trying to cover her ass will mess GTBank up..

CBN wake up to ur responsibilities, GTBank now import and sell Motorcycle spare parts contrary to your regulations.

EFCC is a silly organization like every other government agency.

I'll never forget how the EFCC investigator on a certain IT case was a business administrator and the accused was teaching him IP and subnetting because he had no clue and kept asking what is that IP thing you people are talking abt and like always the accused was declared guilty-afterall he cant afford taking them to court.

Square pegs in round holes.
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by tobida: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
ItachiUchiha:
A bank importing motorcycle spare parts? CBN is dead!

At the end of the day EFCC trying to covet her ass will mess GTBank up..

CBN wake up to ur responsibilities, GTBank now import and sell Motorcycle spare parts contrary to your regulations.

EFCC is a silly organization like every other government agency.

I'll never forget how the EFCC investigator on a cettain IT case was a business administrator and the accused was teaching him IP and subnetting because hr had no clue and kept asking what is that IP thing you people are talking abt.

Square pegs in round holes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lmao!

Buhari government is full of unlettered people like Buhari and dey keep approaching the law from a layman perspective.

Legal reasoning and common reasoning are opposites.

Who ever instituted the proceeding will be a laughing stock at he commencement of the case.
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by DeLaRue: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Malawian:
Innoson collected loan from GTB under 22% interest rate and also deposited a collateral, used the loan to import stuff, now pls tell me, how does the goods imported with the loan he collected and was paying for with interest, now become the property of GTB?

That title to imported goods remain with the financier (GTB) of the imported goods is common practice in international trade. Title will only normally pass to the importer upon the latter's satisfaction of certain conditions.

This term will have been contained in the lending Agreement signed by both parties. Banks do not do these sorts of transaction orally and without documentation.

Let's hope EFCC is wrong and Dr Chukwuma has contrary evidence. Otherwise, the man is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
DeLaRue:

According to the Information Sheet, GTB was the consignee - meaning, the goods legally belonged to GTB (the lender) and only upon satisfaction of certain terms of the lending agreement between GTB and Innoson would GTB have authorised the release of the goods to Innoson.

So, if EFCC's facts are correct and Innoson went behind GTB using forged documents to facilitate release of the goods, then, this is serious.

Yeah, agreed.
But are you aware GT and Innoson and customs have gone to courts 4 times already on this issues and others?

Check the year and ask why EFCC is trying to bundle the man after such years.

A useless organization... But again which Nigerian agency is sensible?

1 Like

Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by tobida: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Malawian:

lollz! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This oil money must finish with nothing to show.

After all, the money is not coming from the north, so they will spend it anyhow.

The lawyers representing EFCC must all be aboki.
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
tobida:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lmao!

Buhari government is full of unlettered people like Buhari and dey keep approaching the law from a layman perspective.

Legal reasoning and common reasoning are opposites.

Who ever instituted the proceeding will be a laughing stock at he commencement of the case.

But remember anything can happen in Nigeria, however EFCC is not known to be sensible, even in law courts, they believe in media trial as they cant win anything legally anywhere
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
DeLaRue:

The fact that this case went to court four times is sufficient to show you that EFCC is useless.

Now remember the goods legally belong to GT but owned by Innoson. If you know how banks work, youll know they would have killed innoson since 2001 if the claim was correct..

Only PEP get thru cases and the banks becomes helpless.

At the end of the day, GT and EFCC are foolish
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by DeLaRue: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Yeah, agreed.
But are you aware GT and Innoson and customs have gone to courts 4 times already on this issues and others?

Check the year and ask why EFCC is trying to bundle the man after such years.

A useless organization... But again which Nigerian agency is sensible?

No, they have not gone to any court on this issue. To my understanding, they have been in courts over claims of over deduction. That is a civil matter. That is different from criminal matter.

Even if you win a civil case, whose facts also have criminal law elements, the Police or EFCC can prosecute the criminal element and you might find yourself convicted and end up in jail.
FOR EXAMPLE
If I owed you money and you came to my house to demand payment. If an argument ensued and you punched me in the face knocking me down. You could sue me to court and obtain judgement against me for payment of the debt (this is a civil matter). However, I could also head to my local police station to report that you punched (battered) me. If upon interviewing both of us, the Police is satisfied that you did infact punch me, the Police could charge you to court for battery(this is a criminal matter). The fact that you won a civil case against me for the debt is irrelavant to the criminal offence of battery.
Police/EFCC deal with criminal cases.

I hope this provides some clarification..

3 Likes

Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by tobida: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

But remember anything can happen in Nigeria, however EFCC is not known to be sensible, even in law courts, they believe in media trial as they cant win anything legally anywhere

Forget it, this is the scampering of a desperate bank.

Y file another case at a lower court, when the supreme court is yet to pass judgement?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by DeLaRue: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=ItachiUchiha post=63579848]

The fact that this case went to court four times is sufficient to show you that EFCC is useless.

Now remember the goods legally belong to GT but owned by Innoson. If you know how banks work, youll know they would have killed innoson since 2001 if the claim was correct..

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

In law, whoever has title has ownership. At the point in question, the goods were owned by GTB, not Innoson.
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by tobida: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=DeLaRue post=63579908][/quote]

Nice claim but watch the defence take it apart in court. grin grin grin

There is a old saying that; "It is not who called police that wins the case."
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by aolawale025: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Seems an afterthought to justify the arrest. Why dramatise the arrest if you had charges against all along
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
DeLaRue:

No, they have not gone to any court on this issue. To my understanding, they have been in courts over claims of over deduction. That is a civil matter. That is different from criminal matter.

Even if you win a civil case, whose facts also have criminal law elements, the Police or EFCC can prosecute the criminal element and you might find yourself convicted and end up in jail.

The fact that you won civil cases is largely irrelevant to the criminal trial.

The first case they took to court was on customs selling part of the motorcycle parts and GT later sue on same issues..please google and read, dont assume or defend anybody without facts.

BTW, the EFCC was not set up to prosecute civil cases already in courts, thats parallel prosecution is even against the constitution. The civil case will have to be completed before another govt agency starts prosecution. The custom is a party in the suit at the supreme courts. You have a case with a govt agency and another govt agency sue you? Does that make sense to you? Thats persecution!
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by tobida: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Just for the record, Supreme court judgement cannot be over-turned by any high court.

The Supreme Court can order a stay on the case being filed at the high court, until it has passed Judgement on the case before it.
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=DeLaRue post=63579908][/quote]

Are u aware same goods were sold by custom and the court said custom must pay? GT was told to debit custom and credit Innoson, which GT took to a higher court.

Like i said, get all the facts before arguing.
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
tobida:
Just for the record, Supreme court judgemnet cannot be over-turned by any high court.

Youre missing the point... GT know they cant win at the supreme court so they have to dig to bring out any dirt they can find on Innoson to aid them request for out-of-court settlement...

While EFCC is the paid bulldog to do the hounding. To the best of my knowledge EFCC is an illegal body, the head was rejected by the Senate which nullifies his leadership.. So an organization thriving in illegality can not do anything right.
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by tobida: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Are u aware same goods were sold by custom and the court said custom must pay? GT was told to debit custom and credit Innoson, which GT took to a higher court.

Like i said, get all the facts before arguing.

If i was Innoson lawyer, i will simply request the Supreme Court place an injunction on the case being brought by the EFFCC to the High Court pending conclusion of the current case at the Supreme Court.

So they dont clog the system. grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by tobida: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
It is not always who calls police that wins the case.

U are coming to meet learned men, not almajiri.

That their paper will not go very far. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
tobida:

If i was Innoson lawyer, i will simply request the Supreme Court place an injunction on the case being brought by the EFFCC to the High Court pending conclusion of the current case at the Supreme Court.

So they dont clog the system. grin grin grin grin

The truth will prevail no matter the delay..let GT and EFCC keep playing the pranks.. If Innoson is innocent he'll have the last laugh.. Only prayer is it shouldn't be after his death because those kidnappers, sorry i mean EFCC can be unreasonable
Re: EFCC File Criminal Charge Against Innoson(picture) by DeLaRue: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

The first case they took to court was on customs selling part of the motorcycle parts and GT later sue on same issues..please google and read, dont assume or defend anybody without facts.

BTW, the EFCC was not set up to prosecute civil cases already in courts, thats parallel prosecution is even against the constitution. The civil case will have to be completed before another govt agency starts prosecution.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

If you fall victim to Omonile in a land transaction. You can bring a civil case in court against the Omonile for recovery of your money.

At the same time the Police can start prosecuting the Omonile for the[b] crime[/b] of Advance fee fraud.

The Constitution does not forbid this.

However, in some instances, where the facts are so complex that running criminal and civil cases concurrently is likely to be unhelpful, a judge may suggest to the parties that they allow either the civil or criminal case to reach conclusion. But this is not mandatory under the law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Tells Saraki, Dogara To Reconvene NASS Immediately / The 4 Proponents Of - Jibril Of Sudan / Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.