Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" (26372 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Dillusionist(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mhizrohzz:
Lolzzz... She get mind Saying she burnt extensions.... Cheap ones#Wayray
dear..I just deh laugh oo
all in a bid to seek for attentiongrin
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by samsard(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
adetayo234:

The scriptures said the beauty of a woman shouldn't be based on these things, like braiding of the hair and makeup, but it should be internal.

That's just one point.

Additionally, there is more to these braids than meet the eye. I know what I'm saying.
You should see a psychiatrist. You're obviously delusional.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by adetayo234: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
samsard:
You should see a psychiatrist. You're obviously delusional.

And can you give a reason for saying that? Or you just yap without any provable reason?
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Martin0(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
adetayo234:

So, anyone who quotes the scriptures must be controlled by a pastor? What manner of senselessness and myopic reasoning is this one?

U see,reading the bible and going to church doesn't make u believe in God!

What matter's in life is do the right and right thing!

God never told any human's to read bible and also act on the bible.

Some 4000year's ago there was no bible and our father's then lived their life and did the right thing..

So what has bible got to do with the way one lives his life...

This lady might even be fucvking around town and claim all these things she's portrayinggrin
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by samsard(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
adetayo234:

And can you give a reason for saying that? Or you just yap without any provable reason?
How do you tell a delusional fellow that he is delusional? Let me ask you a question anyway, what is the MORE to hair extensions than meets the eye?
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Miss mickey mouse has been brainwashed. grin

Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by adetayo234: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

U see,reading the bible and going to church doesn't make u believe in God!

What matter's in life is do the right and right thing!

God never told any human's to read bible and also act on the bible.

Some 4000year's ago there was no bible and our father's then lived their life and did the right thing..

So what has bible got to do with the way one lives his life...

This lady might even be fucvking around town and claim all these things she's portrayinggrin

So, God visited you in your dreams or met you on the street and told you he didn't ask people to read and follow Bible? And does that even make any sense to you? I mean does it even sound reasonable?

I'm a Christian, and my thoughts and opinions should be guided by the Bible. I don't know about you sha. If you call yourself a Christian, but you don't think you should study and follow the Bible, then congrats on your own version of Christianity.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by adetayo234: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
samsard:
How do you tell a delusional fellow that he is delusional? Let me ask you a question anyway, what is the MORE to hair extensions than meets the eye?

Which one are you countering? The fact that Bible condemns wearing of braids and makeup or that there is more to these braids than meet the eyes?
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Roycemadeit(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
As incredible as it seems, it is true. I won't say anything further but it's really the truth most of them are from the sea and made off snakes.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by samsard(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
adetayo234:

Which one are you countering? The fact that Bible condemns wearing of braids and makeup or that there is more to these braids than meet the eyes?
The stone age book of Jewish mythologies? The one that permits stoning of errant kids to death, permits slavery, encourages religious & ethnic genocide, where a PROPHET supposedly prayed for kids to be torn into pieces by a Bear, coz they mocked him for being bald? That's your moral compass & SPIRITUAL guidebook?
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Mhizrohzz(f): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dillusionist:
dear..I just deh laugh oo
all in a bid to seek for attentiongrin
Trust Nigerians na
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by GuntersChain(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
if she likes let her burn her clothes too, the holy book says not what goes into a man that makes him unclean but what comes out of the man that is what makes him unclean from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Instead of christian of nowadays to be like the berean christian who scrutinize every word the apostle told them from the bible, but this days they will swallow every thing the man or woman tells them from the pulpit without crosschecking if it is in line with the word in the holy book.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Martin0(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
adetayo234:

So, God visited you in your dreams or met you on the street and told you he didn't ask people to read and follow Bible? And does that even make any sense to you? I mean does it even sound reasonable?

I'm a Christian, and my thoughts and opinions should be guided by the Bible. I don't know about you sha. If you call yourself a Christian, but you don't think you should study and follow the Bible, then congrats on your own version of Christianity.

You see!
These are the more reason why I said I don't talk or chat with gullibles...

U re talking abt Christianity,I am sure u don't know what that actually mean!
And if u claim to read the bible u will ve noticed christanity was never mentioned as a religion which u believe in...

Christanity is only a way to life!
And it not a religion as u believe in.

See I ve bible and I read them for a reason,and I also ve Quran and I read all these coz of a reason I don't read it to follow their words and instruction!

Now can u prove to me where God himself mentioned and said u guy's should read bible?

Mr man I don't believ in religion,pastors,churches and all that might be in related to what I mentioned..

I believe in only God and in God alone..
Thank you!gringrin
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by hypnotic(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
meanwhile check out our store, we have cool discounts this christmas

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/christmas-deals/
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by adetayo234: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

You see!
These are the more reason why I said I don't talk or chat with gullibles...

U re talking abt Christianity,I am sure u don't know what that actually mean!
And if u claim to read the bible u will ve noticed christanity was never mentioned as a religion which u believe in...

Christanity is only a way to life!
And it not a religion as u believe in.

See I ve bible and I read them for a reason,and I also ve Quran and I read all these coz of a reason I don't read it to follow their words and instruction!

Now can u prove to me where God himself mentioned and said u guy's should read bible?

Mr man I don't believ in religion,pastors,churches and all that might be in related to what I mentioned..

I believe in only God and in God alone..
Thank you!gringrin

It is clear you don't know shiiit about the Bible. You are just using human cleverness to argue things of God. This thing is not about human cleverness.

Yes, Christianity was mentioned in the Bible.
Read Acts 11:26 "........the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."

Christianity is a way of life in that you show yourself to be a Christian by your way of life being in line with that of Christ. And that way of life is by living according to the words of God as recorded in the Bible. You can't know the way of Christ if you don't even know the words of Christ. How will you know the way of life of someone you don't know about? How will you know about it if you don't read His words?

You think you are clever, but you are only expressing baselessness and meaninglessness
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Martin0(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
adetayo234:

It is clear you don't know shiiit about the Bible. You are just using human cleverness to argue things of God. This thing is not about human cleverness.

Yes, Christianity was mentioned in the Bible.
Read Acts 11:26 "........the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."

Christianity is a way of life in that you show yourself to be a Christian by your way of life being in line with that of Christ. And that way of life is by living according to the words of God as recorded in the Bible. You can't know the way of Christ if you don't even know the words of Christ. How will you know the way of life of someone you don't know about? How will you know about it if you don't read His words?

You think you are clever, but you are only expressing baselessness and meaninglessness

I didn't even border to read down more on ur comments..

I only wanna inform u of my precious time as I don't wanna waste anymore on you gulliblesgringrin

Well I will just watcH jus like Aristotle warned...

I wish u good luck in all ur manner of believesgringrin

Ciaogrin
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by adetayo234: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

I didn't even border to read down more on ur comments..

I only wanna inform u of my precious time as I don't wanna waste anymore on you gulliblesgringrin

Well I will just watcH jus like Aristotle warned...

I wish u good luck in all ur manner of believesgringrin

Ciaogrin

Now, I understand the reason behind your obstinate blindness.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by xendra: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ode. But she will still be screwing abi??!
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Martin0(m): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
adetayo234:

Now, I understand the reason behind your obstinate blindness.

Whatever u understand suit urself...
Afterall ur pastors made it clear religion is personalgringrin

I wish u all good luck...

Aristtotle was a christain as u claimed incase u re ignorant..but he wasn't as dumb,ignorant like u and neither was he gulliblegringrin

So have a good time in ur believesgrin
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by adetayo234: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Aristtotle was a christain as u claimed incase u re ignorant..but he wasn't as dumb,ignorant like u and neither was he gulliblegringrin

Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by adetayo234: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

And when did your dumb mind tell you that I said Aristotle was a Christian? What concerns me with Aristotle or aristocracy or aristo?

God didn't ask people to read and follow Bible; is that what your Aristotle told you?

Is like you just start reading a book about Aristotle and it looks like your foolish immature mind is too small to properly understand what you are reading? I suggest you start reading comic books instead; your childish mind should be able to comprehend that. If you continue reading this your Aristotle nonsense, your madness will be worse than that of ademusiwa, hope you know him, in your best interest?
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by khiaa(f): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
nurusystem:

she try what about you....

She's not trying, She's being ignorant.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by khiaa(f): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Adeyeye09:
wetin u sef come dey list sef... ur no 3 , 6 nd 8 nawa. undecided

Number 3, 6, and 8 are biblical , read it sometimes.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by khiaa(f): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

You are wrong. It can lead to hell.

What's the difference , if you don't change you can go to hell.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
khiaa:

What's the difference , if you don't change you can go to hell.

It's a process and a step in the right direction. It's the awareness that is coming to her....
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by chinuru22: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
I am a victim of this type of christian extremism. I am a Winner my wife a Deeper-lifer.She dresses to the taste of their denomination not to my own taste. She is highly unromantic. Common kissing is

an act of worldliness. I am dying silently.My marriage is very very boring.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by lankieman: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
samsard:
Well, fake or not, Nicky Minaj is way more successful than She'll ever be.

Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by khiaa(f): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
TonyRoland:
wen reading I was intending to ask how celebrating Christmas and easter lead someone to hell bt after reading I nw realise who u are........
.lolz........

Who am I? For your own knowledge READ YOUR BIBLE. When you celebrate Christmas You are celebrating the Pagan God Baal.
Christmas is a pagan holiday, Constantine added the celebration to Christianity to convert heathens/pagans to the religion, he also changed the Sabbath to Sunday because that was the day the pagans worshiped their Sun God.
Just read the Bible for your own knowledge. The Bible also teaches that chopping down trees (Christmas trees) and decorating it with silver and gold and taking it into your home is wrong. The Bible clearly teaches, Do Not Be Like The HEATHENS.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Martin0(m): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
adetayo234:

And when did your dumb mind tell you that I said Aristotle was a Christian? What concerns me with Aristotle or aristocracy or aristo?

God didn't ask people to read and follow Bible; is that what your Aristotle told you?

Is like you just start reading a book about Aristotle and it looks like your foolish immature mind is too small to properly understand what you are reading? I suggest you start reading comic books instead; your childish mind should be able to comprehend that. If you continue reading this your Aristotle nonsense, your madness will be worse than that of ademusiwa, hope you know him, in your best interest?

Hmmmm na wa ooo,it has not even gottern to insults and you used the word folish on megringringrin na wa oooo

Na wa ooo atleast in all my comments am sure u can't find any insultive words theregringrin

Nigerian's and their way,very easy to spot one...

Well I wish u good luck oogringringrin
Nor quote me again oooo make I nor arrest ugrin
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by samsard(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=lankieman post=63598247][/quote]Self hating, coz you read minds, right?
You need to get a life outside of criticising the lifestyle choices that other folks make. Wanting real men? what's a fake one like?
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by samsard(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
lankieman:
[/quote]Self hating, coz you read minds, right?
You need to get a life outside of criticising the lifestyle choices that other folks make. Wanting real men? what's a fake one like?[quote author=chinuru22 post=63598244]I am a victim of this type of christian extremism. I am a Winner my wife a Deeper-lifer.She dresses to the taste of their denomination not to my own taste. She is highly unromantic. Common kissing is

an act of worldliness. I am dying silently.My marriage is very very boring.

Sorry Bro, that's what you get from a lady that's religiously overzealous & self-righteousness.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by samsard(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Roycemadeit:
As incredible as it seems, it is true. I won't say anything further but it's really the truth most of them are from the sea and made off snakes.
I'll recommend you see a psychiatrist, along with the folks feeding your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Cheat On Her / Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.