Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" (26375 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by pee17(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Your foolishness is like a table of contents
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
khiaa:
Are people really this stupid? If their Pastors told them to jump in the river they would do it.

How can wearing fake hair send someone to hell?
Let's see how many things that can send people to hell that they do and is against the word.

1. Fornicating
2. Lying
3. Celebrating Christmas and Easter
4. Adultery
5. Stealing
6. Eating creepy things that crawl upon the earth (snails, crab, lobster, shrimp)
7. Cursing, and swearing
8. Not honoring the Sabbath, the Sabbath is Saturday not Sunday.

There are many many more and she's concerned about hair.

What the f**** ! eating snails, crabs, shrimps can lead to hell? That's a new one...
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by DavSagacity(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
TonyRoland:
wen reading I was intending to ask how celebrating Christmas and easter lead someone to hell bt after reading I nw realise who u are........
.lolz........
Na Jehovah witness no dey celebrate Christmas. These people are hypocrites and a pathological liar. shey him wan talk say him never eat Cray fish for him life or Shrimps or snails. .?? What!!! confused set of people. I have a Jehovah witness friend who is into snail farming . and he eats it as well. They should stop deceiving themselves.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by ufuosman(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
her bliv
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
queenfav:
Na Xpression na! Why she no go burn them with joy? Let her burn the super double drawn hair i sell for 50k and above then i will know she means business!
My dear, the matter tire me, I came to check better human hair extension Na nonsense I see cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by khiaa(f): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
mekstan007:

What the f**** ! eating snails, crabs, shrimps can lead to hell? That's a new one...

Actually it's as old as Moses.
If you care to learn by reading these books and chapters, it will give you some understanding. You can't come to Yahweh with an unclean body or spirit.

When learning the words of Yahweh you can't go by the words of your Priests/Pastors, you have to read and study for yourself, line by line and precept by precept.

Some of the dietary laws

Leviticus: chapter 11
Deuteronomy chapter: 14
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by khiaa(f): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Adeyeye09:
wetin u sef come dey list sef... ur no 3 , 6 nd 8 nawa. undecided

#3 Your so called Christmas was celebrated 2000 years before Jesus was born by the Roman Pagans celebrating their pagan God on December 25. How ironic is that.

#6 You can't come to Yahweh with an unclean body or spirit.

The Dietary Laws
Leviticus chapter: 11
Deuteronomy chapter: 14

#8 The powerful Roman Emperor Constantine changed the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday because he wanted to convert the pagans to Christianity. The Pagans would worship their Sun God on Sunday (hence the word SUNDAY) so Constantine changed the Sabbath to please the pagans.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by PromiseJonah(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
one sabbathariaj spotted

u and ii knows u don't keep to ur own church's rules or sabbath laws not even ur pastor does

khiaa:
Are people really this stupid? If their Pastors told them to jump in the river they would do it.

How can wearing fake hair send someone to hell?
Let's see how many things that can send people to hell that they do and is against the word.

1. Fornicating
2. Lying
3. Celebrating Christmas and Easter
4. Adultery
5. Stealing
6. Eating creepy things that crawl upon the earth (snails, crab, lobster, shrimp)
7. Cursing, and swearing
8. Not honoring the Sabbath, the Sabbath is Saturday not Sunday.

There are many many more and she's concerned about hair.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by khiaa(f): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
DavSagacity:

Na Jehovah witness no dey celebrate Christmas. These people are hypocrites and a pathological liar. shey him wan talk say him never eat Cray fish for him life or Shrimps or snails. .?? What!!! confused set of people. I have a Jehovah witness friend who is into snail farming . and he eats it as well. They should stop deceiving themselves.

I'm not Jehovah witness and I have never even touched a snail in my life (Gross) neither a lobster. I tasted shrimp and crab before but that was 'years ago.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by khiaa(f): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
PromiseJonah:
one sabbathariaj spotted

u and ii knows u don't keep to ur own church's rules or sabbath laws not even ur pastor does

I don't have a pastor and the church is not a building.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Prefola:
Aunty its not demonic. . .i understand what you are trying to show though,its the "first love" and its comes with a burning zeal, but thread on that path carefully mami. . .
I know of a lady that doesn't fix these stuffs and her ear isn't open sef for earrings but her little children fix and wear earrings, i asked her: why?? She said its CONVICTION and also how she was groomed from when she was small..
therefore, mami if you haven't experienced any of the aforementioned,trust me,you would still come back to them.
my opinion tho. . .

Choi!

My sis is now born again oo. Even me.

She no longer puts on earrings and weavons. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
you want bad market for salon people abi.....to me i dnt believe in all this....
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by poik(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2017
There is a way a Christian sister appears. And its certainly not with these synthetic accessories.
Its just funny that modernism creeped into the church and mingled heathenism with Christianity such that it doesn't seem to matter anymore.

That's why God was always angry with the children of Israel, they were always copying the idol nations and being influenced by their ways. At the feast of Baalpeor, at the invitation of the Moabites, over 20,000 people perished in one fell swoop.
For those looking for Scripture, read the entire Isaiah 3. God hates these things with sore hatred. How can he love things dedicated to another god outside of Him?

For those who feel it doesnt matter, kindly continue.
Makeup is an insult to God.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by poik(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2017
HeWrites:
A Nigerian lady on Facebook, Ifeoma Vivian Emeka, has taken to the platform to apprise ladies of her discovery of how their crazed hair extensions – weavons, wigs, human hair and all – are demonic and can take them to hell.

Some months ago, a pastor too had admonished his members of the same thing as he told them they were wearing “snakes” on their heads and they shouldn’t partake in the usage of the extensions.

Vivian now, alongside a photo of her some of the wigs she set ablaze, has warned her fellow sisters to stop braiding their hairs or fixing them if it’s possible.

She wrote;
"I JUST BURNT ALL MY WEAVONS,WIGS ..PLEASE IF YOU ARE A GIRL BURN YOUR WEAVONS AND WIGS IT IS DEMONIC AND CAN LEAD YOU TO HELL PLEASE DO IT NOW . EVERY WOMAN IF POSSIBLE STOP BRAIDING OR FIXING…

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/lady-burns-all-her-hair-extensions.html

A Christian has no need for these things. they are heathenic. read Isaiah 3 to the end.

That's why God was always angry with the children of Israel. Always imbibing the ways of their idolatrous neighbours. At the feast of Baalpeor, over 20000 people died in one fell swoop.
But if you feel it doesn't matter, continue.

Makeup is an insult to God.
Re: Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" by newoffer: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
When punna business is not yielding results and bitch need to economise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Don’t Cheat On Her / Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.