Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) (49523 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London / Slay Queen Rocking Davido On Stage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2017
Wizkid and tiwa has come a long way 2geda, doing hit upon hit back to back,expect my new music in c studio guys, Sole Barry x Oil dey your head
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Nnemu oma imela
What kinda igbo is eva speaking?grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by ROCE: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2017
These guys are all PEPSI ambassadors. Common sense
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Biacan are you well at all grin grin grin Who told you Tiwa is 30 yards wife material?
Very soon we will cut the mouth and give it to hergrin
Well I greet una sharp mouth union oogringrin
Happy christmas to you sweetygrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

What kinda igbo is eva speaking?grin
We both are having difficulties in writing it but she try
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2017
Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. �
biacan:
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:

Damm!
I don't know how to write in igbo fluently but I can speak fluently well..

You know there was a time a time I was in the villa,I tried to write in igbo,but I nor jus fit..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Iamtipsyy(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Wizkid must have bleeped her. Bleep boy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by rs172(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2017
That good
but then dropping soon my studio work....
Reagan stevs. No...
download more music on nerohype.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by AlanTuringAI: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2017
ROCE:
These guys are all PEPSI ambassadors. Common sense
That doesn't matter. It's just mutual admiration and respect between this two. Davido is also a Pepsi ambassador. How has that made him any closer to Wizkid?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by movid(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Eva agim chukuw wey yogi hapulumu Chief biko nne
kilo n so nigboro enu
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Tascom236(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrop:
Checkout this adorable photo of wizkid and Tiwa savage is they hug each other tightly in stage.

So adorable. And besides guys who else is feeling this Tiwa Salvage dress?

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-moment-at-wizkid-concert-as-tiwa-salvage-hug-wizkid-tightly-in-stage/

So we shud fry beans abi....#Iranu

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by onatisi(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2017
smulti:

which means she is a successful woman who doesn't need a man to survive
you got her message wrong. What she is trying to say is tiwa didnt allow the negative news and bad mouth of people to bring her down ,break her or destroy her. Rather she focussed on her job and son and today she is reaping the benefits. MANY PEOPLE WILL BE FAILURES THROUGHOUT THEIR LIVES BECAUSE THEY ALLOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK AND SAY ABOUT THEM BRING THEM DOWN. Reason why davido is respected by many,despite calling him frog voice, talentless and other bad names,hhe keeps churning out hits upon hits. Dont listen to people

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by waleylagboy: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2017
TBlizz right now.......

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
This two has come a long way....... tiwa is the definition of a career woman...... when she was having issues with her husband she never listen to him everybody was saying she's not a wife material...... which she is 30yards for that matter.... she focus more on her career and when the gold digger saw she was successful he went back to her crawling and begging her like a Queen "which she is"

You get long way to go unless you change from your getto life
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Awoo88: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Nicki Minaj is my role model tiwa is just a lady I love
The whole of nicky with her fake ass and boobs are just her success as an entertainer?? If it the whole of her, you don miss
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Alphasoar(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
This two has come a long way....... tiwa is the definition of a career woman...... when she was having issues with her husband she never listen to him everybody was saying she's not a wife material...... which she is 30yards for that matter.... she focus more on her career and when the gold digger saw she was successful he went back to her crawling and begging her like a Queen "which she is"
Feminist spotted!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by austinegreat: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2017
For your sure success in WAEC, JAMB, NECO,GCE and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @08037589601
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by 4lorunsho(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2017
PILGRIMAGE TO ISRAEL REGISTRATION HAS COMMENCED FOR 2018. Don't be left out visit us at 24,moleye alagomeji yaba. check my status
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2017
Bloggers and the use of words sha
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by prettyboy5: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2017
angry Who cuts this dudes hair please!? Just take a look at that!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by femi4: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

So Tiwa is your role model?
A role model to many....who you be?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Waffarianman(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2017
Na d colab wen wizkid dey do 4 ahm de burst her brain not in mor

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Etuagievin(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2017
smulti:

Tiwa is a role model to millions of ladies excluding u
. Excluding me too o
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by aelle(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:

Kpele her husband is a major factor in who she has become (star)
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Profkel: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
mumu's who are you role modeling. rather than ranting dust.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:

hahahahaha u really are deluded
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by bravehost4u(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
U sound like a divorcee or from a wrecked marriage.
Prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by systemz(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2017
doyinbaby:
tiwa is not my role model...
You guys are saying the same thing.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by dieBYfire: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Eva agim chukuw wey yogi hapulumu Chief biko nne

Keh Chief e na Ko? Adim sure N'ogbulu Chief Obodo anyi? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. �
thank you chief Piiko eze nnunu 1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo / Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja / Jade Pollock, Wizkid's Baby Mama's Cleavage-Baring Photos Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.