Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) (49505 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London / Slay Queen Rocking Davido On Stage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Martin I go make you cry we don bet be that ooooo

Ok gringrin

Bet **staked**gringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
OMG baby do you want to marry me............?

Na simple question wey every man go ask na I ask oogringrin I wan know about something coz pesin need to know about some pipu culturegrin

I'm in tears I can't believe this is not happening

Hahahah cry cry womangrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah cry cry womangrin
Comot here you nor go dodge am e nor go work you're mine alone not to be shared with anyone gringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Comot here you nor go dodge am e nor go work you're mine alone not to be shared with anyone gringrin

U don from question wey I ask u dey enter another tory,grin
Who con dey dodge am now ehgrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

U don from question wey I ask u dey enter another tory,grin
Who con dey dodge am now ehgrin
Nah you dey dodge am e nor go work grin,gringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by ROCE: 11:09am On Dec 25, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

That doesn't matter. It's just mutual admiration and respect between this two. Davido is also a Pepsi ambassador. How has that made him any closer to Wizkid?

That's the idea for the Brand. They need the hype that goes around all these artistes. The Davido and Wizkid beef was already turning out ugly so I was not surprised they sang together at this concert. Entertainment and business
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by boliswitpassprik(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
This two has come a long way....... tiwa is the definition of a career woman...... when she was having issues with her husband she never listen to him everybody was saying she's not a wife material...... which she is 30yards for that matter.... she focus more on her career and when the gold digger saw she was successful he went back to her crawling and begging her like a Queen "which she is"

all i see is stupidity everywhere shocked

courtesy biacan !
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Nah you dey dodge am e nor go work grin,gringrin

Eh eh na partial be this ooogringrin

Na me ask firstgrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by gGGODDd(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Nicki Minaj is my role model tiwa is just a lady I love
so you finally settled for the hoe lifestyle. congrats but Nikki is a worthy bitch but u r jus one area okpo in naija streets how would u meet up with d real bad b!tch standards?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by makuazini(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
guys chill... it's just a Christmas hug... it meant no harm �
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by makuazini(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Guys please chill... It's just a Christmas hug... It meant no harm �
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh na partial be this ooogringrin
Na me ask firstgrin
Ladies first you know wink
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Ladies first you know wink
Who say's sogringrin u or they?grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Who say's sogringrin u or they?grin
They....... said so

Hmm I just dey house oooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
They....... said so

Hmm I just dey house oooooo

Oh thank God u said "they" so let them suit themselves with their "ladies first"gringrin

Oh being at home is baegringrin I ve been home since yesterday all through the day till this moment..

But I will go out today with my friend to see his female friendsgringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Oh thank God u said "they" so let them suit themselves with their "ladies first"gringrin

Oh being at home is baegringrin I ve been home since yesterday all through the day till this moment..

But I will go out today with my friend to see his female friendsgringrin
To see female what Martin so the bad gang friend nor fear find you come house So you want my friends to laugh at me that my man is doing father Christmas

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
To see female what Martin so the bad gang friend nor fear find you come house So you want my friends to laugh at me that my man is doing father Christmas
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:

Ergrin u say wetin that my friend is not a bad guy oogringrin na semi him be oo remembergringrin

U know he has so many female friends then before he left,so now he wants to go and see them and gist,gossip with them,so as a friend who I am to him,it best to accompany himgringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by linked: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Nicki Minaj is my role model tiwa is just a lady I love
Little wonder you've lost all sense of morality. Smh
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Ergrin u say wetin that my friend is not a bad guy oogringrin na semi him be oo remembergringrin

U know he has so many female friends then before he left,so now he wants to go and see them and gist,gossip with them,so as a friend who I am to him,it best to accompany himgringrin
E go surprise you when those babes go rape am semi spoil nor be small and you nah that kind thing you dey like
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
E go surprise you when those babes go rape am semi spoil nor be small and you nah that kind thing you dey like

No those girls can't do that,I know them very wellgringrin

They ve been friends for more than 6year's so she won't start to play games with him now!grin

She called him to come and chop chiken and it not her house her parents house not her's.

Semi nor spoil oo,na jus freestyle guy na him begringrin

Which one be say na those kin tinz I dey likegringrin na wa for u ooo,so pesin nor fit go visit in peace again abigrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

No those girls can't do that,I know them very wellgringrin

They ve been friends for more than 6year's so she won't start to play games with him now!grin

She called him to come and chop chiken and it not her house her parents house not her's.

Semi nor spoil oo,na jus freestyle guy na him begringrin

Which one be say na those kin tinz I dey likegringrin na wa for u ooo,so pesin nor fit go visit in peace again abigrin
See this guy any where wey party dey dem dey see you there
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
See this guy any where wey party dey dem dey see you there

No u don't see me there!
Am a very different person entirely!

If am that I would ve gone out last night,infact I would ve even traveld down today to enjoy and party with my friendsgrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

No u don't see me there!
Am a very different person entirely!

If am that I would ve gone out last night,infact I would ve even traveld down today to enjoy and party with my friendsgrin
Where do this your friends base
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
DORO-PUSSY!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Where do this your friends base

Some are based in benin,ondo,lagos,abuja,jos,benin republic,onitsha(Anambra state),warri delta state,Asaba, and one is based in SA with my Ex who's now his wifegrin

One is based in london too,but his not yet back,another is based in italy but his not back coz this year made it 2year's so him never hamergrin another is based in Austria but him never come coz him never harmer toogringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Some are based in benin,ondo,lagos,abuja,jos,benin republic,onitsha(Anambra state),warri delta state,Asaba, and one is based in SA with my Ex who's now his wifegrin

One is based in london too,but his not yet back,another is based in italy but his not back coz this year made it 2year's so him never hamergrin another is based in Austria but him never come coz him never harmer toogringrin
Now that sounds interesting let's go for Tour to your friends place lets round the world
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Now that sounds interesting let's go for Tour to your friends place lets round the world

I wish u good luck ,gringrin
I don't wanna gogrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

I wish u good luck ,gringrin I don't wanna gogrin
You must go
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by Martin0(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
You must go
Why most I go?grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) by biacan(f): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Why most I go?grin
Cause I want to screen your friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat / Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.