Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. (3044 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
I got rejections from jobs I applied

I am so down that nothing works for me anymore

I don't even have anything to eat

Am just walking like a dizzy corps thinking endlessly

What have I done to deserve this?

I need help please don't let me run mad.
31678 35191 first. bank
I pray God will never let you pass through what am facing
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by SocialJustice: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Your crime is being born in Nigeria. Get your shit together, you're not the only one facing serial disappointments but we move.

2 Likes

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by dollytino4real(f): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
wen NL gat ur back! tell life enough is enough am coming out strong and healthy,

2 Likes

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
SocialJustice:
Your crime is being born in Nigeria. Get your shit together, you're not the only one facing serial disappointments but we move.
Oh my life!
Has God forgotten us

Am dying silently

Am hungry

Am getting mad

I talk to myself now
GOD
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by dimexy247(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Don't give up bro, more than 90 percent of Nigerians are facing the same. Just ensure you get your PVC ready and wait for this failed administration to end then, vote with sense.

To live in and survive in Nigeria can be liken to surviving hell.

3 Likes

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Madibah(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
If you like run craze nothing concern me

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
dollytino4real:
wen NL gat ur back! tell life enough is enough am coming out strong and healthy,
thank you God sent

I don't know when last I chaved my hair anymore

I can't even feed how will barb my hair

People are begging to notice my down fall am change of mental health
But enemies laugh me

Please Lord change my life
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by mrfreestuff: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
I got rejections from jobs I applied

I am so down that nothing works for me anymore

I don't even have anything to eat

Am just walking like a dizzy corps thinking endlessly

What have I done to deserve this?

I need help please don't let me run mad.

What were you doing with your time before now? Were you helping others and contributing significantly to help other in your family, church or mosque or alumni or neighbourhood etc?

Nobody in Africa can be truly alone. It is absolutely impossible. Help may be closer to you in real life if you reach out than asking for comfort here , a faceless forum.

No family? No school friends or alumni group?
no church/mosque where you are active? No neighbour? No friends?

Life in Africa does not work that way. Even people with horribly bad character will still have at least, one individual left around them.
You are not alone sir.

4 Likes

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
dimexy247:
Don't give up bro, more than 90 percent of Nigerians are facing the same. Just ensure you get your PVC ready and wait for this failed administration to end then, vote with sense.

To live in and survive in Nigeria can be liken to surviving hell.
you are right but am helpless and worthless now
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
mrfreestuff:

What were you doing with your time before now?
Nobody in Africa can be truly alone. It is absolutely impossible. Help may be closer to you in real life if you reach out than asking for comfort here , a faceless forum.

No family? No school friends or alumni group?
no church/mosque where you are active? No neighbour? No friends?

Life in Africa does not work that way. Even people with horribly bad character will still have someone left around them.
You are not alone sir.
you don't understand how it feels to be an orphan from early life bro
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by dimexy247(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
What's your location? What can you do? Any skills?

1 Like

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by mrfreestuff: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
you don't understand how it feels to be an orphan from early life bro

I know and a few orphans are even more privileged. Some kids have absent parents or utterly irresponsible parents.
An orphan learns early in life not to place all hopes on individuals and rather rise against odds .

I have a feeling that this is what you have been telling yourself all these years.
Sir, you are an orphan but could still go to school, buy phone, airtime etc. Thank God for these. Many others even with parents are jobless too and they are not planning to give up.

You don't need pity. It is the reality that your disadvantage can be the propelling force to succeed against odds.

2 Likes

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
mrfreestuff:

I know and a few orphans are even more privileged. Some kids have absent parents or utterly irresponsible parents.
An orphan learns early in life not to place all hopes on individuals and rather rise against odds .

I have a feeling that this is what you have been telling yourself all these years.
Sir, you are an orphan but could still go to school, buy phone, airtime etc. Thank God for these. Many others even with parents are jobless too and they are not planning to give up.

You don't need pity. It is the reality that your disadvantage can be the propelling force to succeed against odds.

Eyah
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by mrfreestuff: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
Eyah
Yeah. To succeed in life, read the right books or/and surround yourself with only quality people.
If you miss it with having the right people around you, as an educated person, don't miss it with reading books that will push you to success.

I don't think you need pity. That education is already an advantage. If you don't use it as a force for good and value creation, you can't blame anyone but if you start now, things will start changing from within.

There are many books written by many orphans who later went on to succeed. Read about how they survived loneliness and overcame low self esteem which affects everyone whether orphan or no orphan.

I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by dimexy247(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Too far.

If you're willing to do that, reach out to people close to you then.

Good luck bro.
Goodness34:
Zamfara state i really don't have skills but I will do anything even to do sell water
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
mrfreestuff:

Yeah. To succeed in life, read the right books or/and surround yourself with only quality people.
If you miss it with having the right people around you, as an educated person, don't miss it with reading books that will push you to success.

I don't think you need pity. That education is already an advantage. If you don't use it as a force for good and value creation, you can't blame anyone but if you start now, things will start changing from within.

There are many books written by many orphans who later went on to succeed. Read about how they survived loneliness and overcame low self esteem which affects everyone whether orphan or no orphan.

I wish you all the best.
thank you for your encouragement

1 Like

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
dimexy247:
Too far.
If you're willing to do that, reach out to people close to you then.
Good luck bro.
I appreciate
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please support me with something to build a way please
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Cutehector(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Drink sniper
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cutehector:
Drink sniper
don't worry its all about time
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by nathpope(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cutehector:
Drink sniper

A fool will always show his skills..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by nathpope(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:

If u die, u die for nothing.
Better go and learn a skill...
Barbing is a good start..
Before you know it, if u improve yourself, you wont lack d basic things u need..

Na who give up Bleep up..

2 Likes

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
nathpope:

A fool will always show his skills..
am begging for my life and he's using it to mock me. Please somebody save me
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by nathpope(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:

Btw, if you play virtual betting, You had betta STOP IT.. that thing can sure add to a young man's frustration..

1 Like

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by nathpope(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
am begging for my life and he's using it to mock me. Please somebody save me

Guy, go and learn a skill... B4 d end of d year, u will surely write a different story....IF YOU BELIEVE.
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
nathpope:

Btw, if you play virtual betting, You had betta STOP IT.. that thing can sure add to a young man's frustration..
I don't play games it's against my belive or religion to bet
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by nathpope(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
I don't play games it's against my belive or religion to bet

Good for you.
Learn a skill.
Thats the secret.

No door is ever too hard to open for he who has the right tools. Tools here is SKILL/HANDIWORK
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
nathpope:

Good for you.
Learn a skill.
Thats the secret.

No door is ever too hard to open for he who has the right tools. Tools here is SKILL/HANDIWORK
OK God bless you
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by nathpope(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
OK God bless you

P.S.....No one will give you a dime on here..
Everyone is facing a battle individually.

The only thing you can be offered are ideas to build on.
Its now left for you to use it or leave it.

But i wld implore you not to ignore the wise ideas of d wise.. It gives life to the lifeless.
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Who will God send to relieve me of this suffering a bit na?
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by dollytino4real(f): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
thank you God sent
I don't know when last I chaved my hair anymore
I can't even feed how will barb my hair
People are begging to notice my down fall am change of mental health But enemies laugh me
Please Lord change my life
how old are u self that u are just tired of life like dis guy!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Household Items For Sale In Lagos / How Do You Manage Cranky Babies? / Photos: See How A Father Punished His Young Daughter For Being Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.