Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? (3801 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta / Kizz Daniel In Turkey, Refuses Taking Pictures With A Fan 'Who Is Ready To Die' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by itspzpics(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2017
Is this the latest trend of snapping pictures?

Please does anyone have idea

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/is-this-the-latest-trend-of-taking-pictures-in-the-bathroom/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by itspzpics(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2017
Xmas gift
Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by amzee(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2017
They need a good dick to fucckk.
*pull down my boxer,grab condom,switch of light*
Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by directorXixXICK(m): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2017
They are obviously well positioned for that incoming led
Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by tchimatic(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice positions though
Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by ladeb: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2017
they must be dancing one corner in this people brain
Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by itspzpics(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by bjt(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
tchimatic:
Nice positions though
I tell you grin
Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by Tamarapetty(f): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
sad ki leleyi
Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by hayzed27(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
PROMISE LAND
Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is serious!!
Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by prettyjo(f): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
nice pose wink
Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by emmyluizzz: 12:32am On Dec 26, 2017

Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by Hyfer(m): 3:17am On Dec 26, 2017
amzee:
They need a good dick to fucckk.
*pull down my boxer,grab condom,switch of light*
Bro, dont tell me you self-service with CD...?

Re: Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures In The Bathroom? by amzee(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2017
Hyfer:
Bro, dont tell me you self-service with CD...?
Never,just imagining i was in the same room with those girls.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Actress Laide Bakare Spotted Doing This With Femi Adebayo (see Photos) / Instagram Burst As Fan Said She Saw Genevieve Nnaji In Black Panther [photos] / Jaruma Empire Promise Tacha Of Bbnaija Billionaire Husband If She Get Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.