Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (30883 Views)

Reality Online Show For My Boerboel Jessy / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by GoldHorse(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sexy?! grin How does one know a sexy dog? grin
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
sexysegxy:
Ishiamu, what do you feed your bb on to get weight? I have a male BB that it's 5 months now?
Thanks.

Lemme see the pics
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by jerflakes(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
correctguy101:

Hey

I'm not Igbo but I understand ^^^

grin

Then you have bad igbo friends

2 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by correctguy101(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
jerflakes:

grin
Then you have bad igbo friends
grin
Ishi Amu
grin

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nobodys:
hmm I see something sexy buh it's certainly not the dogs.... lipsrsealed....

All these sex starved virgins....

Aunty keep quiet

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Ephhay(f): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=nairamaniac post=63595523]
This one go do 3sum with op and hin dog grin What are you saying?
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by lereinter(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
oga abeg take care of it o

and dont leave them for a longtime

did u see the news of how a some wild dogs maul the owners to death, the lady owner took them for a walk in the woods

it recently happened in the US
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by nairamaniac: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Ephhay post=63599816][/quote]
I'm saying if dem leave you, you go lash op and him Dogg dem two, together. grin
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by cmecproblem(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

Mail me
Great whats your email
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Sunjay13(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
U only 2 boerboels there bro.

Neo is the one op is holding with his left arm in the first and second pics[/quote]
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Ikegift4real(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:
You guys remember this thread when my dogs was just 3 months....

https://www.nairaland.com/4019469/guardian-dogs-all-grown-now

Now am here to update you guys on there growth and how strong they faring..... The first one is 9 months old while the other one is 7 months....

Pics loading.......... ... Help a nigga move to the promise land
Vic*** u fit train snake ? u fit sale that neo use am play 2odds walahi
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by RomanyChi(f): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2017
ishiamu:
You guys remember this thread when my dogs was just 3 months....

did you give them any names? smiley
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Jasperro(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2017
I see 3 dogs
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
RomanyChi:

did you give them any names? smiley

Panda
Cookie
Porsha
Testy
And
Ruby
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ikegift4real:
Vic*** u fit train snake ? u fit sale that neo use am play 2odds walahi

Need no snake
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
cmecproblem:

Great whats your email

Drop ya number
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobodys(f): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=Randy91 post=63599773]

All these sex starved virgins....

Aunty keep quiet[/quite]Well well well....we meet again Randy.... unfortunately am a sex starved Virgin now??....
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobodys(f): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=Snails post=63591988][/quote] kikikiki....
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
oodua1stson:
Those dogs look better fed than you grin cheesy grin

Yea cos they need it more than I do
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Neoteny:
Is this where you live?

That compound isn't fit for even dogs.

But still the big and buff so what's your worries bout my home?
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
lereinter:

oga abeg take care of it o

and dont leave them for a longtime

did u see the news of how a some wild dogs maul the owners to death, the lady owner took them for a walk in the woods

it recently happened in the US

Only Pitbull kills
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=Nobodys post=63630777][/quote]

Hey sexy lady
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Neoteny(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
ishiamu:

But still the big and buff so what's your worries bout my home?

Yeah you're right.

I hang my head in shame
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobodys(f): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
ishiamu:

Hey sexy lady
Hi there.
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
Hi there.

How ya doing?
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobodys(f): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
ishiamu:

How ya doing?
good...am good...
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
good...am good...

You been enjoying the Xmas I guess
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobodys(f): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
ishiamu:

You been enjoying the Xmas I guess
ermm... I have just been home.....Xmas was just like every normal day.... I pray I enjoy the newyear....
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
ermm... I have just been home.....Xmas was just like every normal day.... I pray I enjoy the newyear....

Erm erm but but... Anyways.....

I fit use ya email button?
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by edyken001: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
How old is the boerboel
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobodys(f): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
ishiamu:

Erm erm but but... Anyways.....
I fit use ya email button?
sure you can .
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
sure you can .

Just sent you an email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) / How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? / Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.