Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (30882 Views)

Reality Online Show For My Boerboel Jessy / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
See fuckery
Evaberry:

No sorry I'm not a dog person. I love cats, I hate dogs

I can be q dog lover just for u tho

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ephhay:
Hey sexy man

How ya doing?
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Evaberry:

Love that will teach you how to love em... How we gon start... Can I mail you?
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Ephhay(f): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

How ya doing?
I am okay
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by katchycouture(f): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

To be discussed in private grin grin

Ok then...
wishing you a merry Christmas
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

lol my fiance has been following my convo with u and will literally kill me if we start mailing.

Merry Christmas tho sexy Man :-)
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by AjiAmu(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nne5:
Nice one but I'm only just curious about why a human being chose to call himself ishiamu.
U never see anything sef

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Martin0(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Evaberry:

Ur friend name dey make me laugh oogringrin
"Ishiamu"gringrin
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by HARDDON: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by HARDDON: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Evaberry:

lol my fiance has been following my convo with u and will literally kill me if we start mailing.

Ouch! angry

Yes. I knew it. I knew it.

Smh to all avg wimps!

Arrrrhhhh!
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by correctguy101(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

And lastly here's a collection of all my dogs

2 female Neapolitan mastiff one female and one male boerboel and lastly one female German shepherd

Thanks

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun do the needful

Hating is allowed guys

In other words, Your one male boerboel has three wives from separate races undecided

Well done. Been long I ate dog meat o... cheesy
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Mckandre(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Neo is the one op is holding with his left arm in the first and second pics
u don't get the sarcasm, do u? undecided
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by correctguy101(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
jerflakes:
OP, this your name get as e be
Ishiamu
Only igbos will understand
Hey

I'm not Igbo but I understand ^^^
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by correctguy101(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
jerflakes:
OP, this your name get as e be
Ishiamu
Only igbos will understand
Hey

I'm not Igbo but I understand ^^^
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by correctguy101(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
All the thread has accomplished is make me want to eat dog meat undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by mykelswa(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
That's my guy V from femisky. Mr ishiamu
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by thunderbabs: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
E geh one joint for here in abuja, if dey get hold of doz two dogs ehn, na den u go knw say all doz jaw breaking breed names u dey call Dem na waste.

Coz if Dem grab doz 2 nd pepper Dem, chai with fresh palmy.. Deir breed name go jus be sorry case
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
mykelswa:
That's my guy V from femisky. Mr ishiamu

Identify yaself
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
correctguy101:

In other words, Your one male boerboel has three wives from separate races undecided

Well done. Been long I ate dog meat o... cheesy

Even Calabar people don't eat this type
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nne5: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
AjiAmu:
U never see anything sef
ajiamu kwa? God have mercy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Evaberry:

Oh you got a fiancee that's good ...my regards to him...
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
katchycouture:

Ok then...
wishing you a merry Christmas

Wish you the best
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ephhay:
I am okay

How's the Xmas going to be?
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by sexysegxy: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ishiamu, what do you feed your bb on to get weight? I have a male BB that it's 5 months now?
Thanks.
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by correctguy101(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

Even Calabar people don't eat this type
That's cos they haven't met my friend who's a badass chef tongue
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by oodua1stson: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Those dogs look better fed than you grin cheesy grin
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by nairamaniac: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ephhay:
Hey sexy man

This one go do 3sum with op and hin dog grin
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Neoteny(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Is this where you live?

That compound isn't fit for even dogs.
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by cmecproblem(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:
You guys remember this thread when my dogs was just 3 months....

https://www.nairaland.com/4019469/guardian-dogs-all-grown-now

Now am here to update you guys on there growth and how strong they faring..... The first one is 9 months old while the other one is 7 months....

Pics loading.......... ... Help a nigga move to the promise land
Hey boss nice one, how can i get a nice male Boerbull like yours
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
cmecproblem:

Hey boss nice one, how can i get a nice male Boerbull like yours

Mail me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) / How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? / Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.