Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) (17756 Views)

"The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB / Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President / Presidency Presents 55-minute Documentary On President Buhari Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by Reference(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
GoroTango:
All i read on this thread are comments from the aggrieved children of hate. You 5 percenters are jokers, as for me, I must download and watch my amiable president speak

Sounds very North Korean. But you have to understand that apart from sentiment the electoral capital of Mr President is all but exhausted. He needs a big loan to remount his political horse. Once again, anymore SNAFU's between now and 2019 and its curtains.

5 Likes

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by pedrilo: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Instead of showing us their achievements since assuming power for almost 3 year, they want to repackage sheet with perfume and sell to us. Focus on ur achievements in office and stop polishing buhari's personality for acceptability. This is a shame after almost 3 years.

8 Likes

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by Sexting(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oga carry this useless documentary of your life and go to blazes, AIT showed us your real documentary about your various killings before the 2015 election but some fools went ahead to commit the greatest injustuce against nigeria by voting you.

The only documentary I will watch about you is when you resign or your burial, idiot!!!!! people are suffering you are doing documentary. Rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by dozymars(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
So he is not Human, no wonder. I can't waste 1byte on this trash.

1 Like

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by tete7000(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
See Buhari in 1977: A leopard cannot change its skin.

3 Likes

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by hypnotic(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
meanwhile check out our store, we have cool discounts this christmas

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/christmas-deals/
Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Who cares. Is that a new campaign strategy or what? Or are they making the documentary for him because he is old and can die anytime or what I need good reason for this nonsense documentary And what do I or anyone need Buhari other side for

1 Like

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by Vivere: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Escalze:
No need

Nobody is going to waste data to watch that rubbish
Imagine!! Wasting hard earned money to produce a documentary in these hard times! Whose hate-brained idea was that?

1 Like

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by Lec25(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Buhari is an error that befall Nigeria and Nigerians. posterity will judge buhar for waisting our four years.

2 Likes

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by wackpoet(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
lol,when I read some of the comments here,I begin to wonder if this were the same people that were shouting sai baba some few years ago.indeed wonders shall never end grin

5 Likes

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by Melkizedeck: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
tiwaz:
VIDEO: President Buhari 55-minute Documentary 24/Dec/2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOAhXrFzV7A

http://www.ngyab.com/politics/watch-president-buharis-55-minute-documentary-video/

The majority voted for him to use his human side make Nigeria better. Yet. he chose to show it to us in a documentary instead where 90% of the impoverished Nigerians he is leading is expected to spend thousands of naira buying data to watch it!

1 Like

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by Olril18(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Memphis357:

The likes of Sarrki, Madridguy, Omenka and the rest of Buhari Mad Cows crew will gladly watch it.
you forgot gorotango

3 Likes

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Olril18:

you forgot gorotango
Thank you for the mention. I've just finished downloading it and Ill watch it later this evening if God wills
Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by newslifeop: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by nothernstar: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Who get mb to watch this poo

2 Likes

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by resurgentxtian4: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
I rather use my data for xvideos than watch a documentary about an Islamic jihadist.

Fvck the Presidency for this initiative.

Merry Christmas to all.
Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by tiwiex(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
manutdadex:
His human side is so small.. They have to shoot a documentary.. So his other side(animal) is the dominant side.. .lolz
I observed the obvious need to sell this human side. Imagine a mother Theresa video on her human side.

2 Likes

Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by seniormallam(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
so the man is truly a beast, abi which one is human side again?
Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by drake2(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
GoldCircle:
Don’t waste your precious MB on this thrash! I repeat, DO NOT WASTE YOUR DATA ON THIS RUBBISH!

If you’ve got nothing to do with the data, use it to watch blue film instead. At least that one will impact your immediate economy instantly.

I should have listened. Foolish me; I go download thrash.
Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by 6UEE: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
drake2:

I should have listened. Foolish me; I go download thrash.
Please tell me you're joking. You really didn't download it. Did you?
Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by drake2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
6UEE:
Please tell me you're joking. You really didn't download it. Did you?

I did oh. 88mb. And didn't watch up to 10 minutes of it. Was disgusted by Osibanjo and Erufai's sycophancy oh.
Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by Em5(m): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2017
Escalze:
No need

Nobody is going to waste data to watch that rubbish

I am watching it...quite interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Reacts To Vote Of No Confidence By Reps Channels Television / Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo / Edo Primaries: Fayemi Commends Tinubu, Ganduje, Slams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.