Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) (38698 Views)

Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by kings09(m): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
psychologist:
Who is she

Because here in North Korea we don't know her
Ask kim jong un
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by GJames(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
psychologist:
Who is she
North Korea far sef. I don't know her here in Sambissa
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by baby124: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Congrats.
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Larryslim:
O Ku orire o
Anyways why this Christmas boring na??
Lets ask Buhari
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
sweet christmas! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by Durchmann(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Drinokrane:
It’s a season of surprise right? Nollywood actress , Joke Jigan is already rounding up the year with a surprise of getting engaged to her boyfriend Jeg.

The excited lady who thanked her boyfriend for giving her Christmas surprise, wrote;
When u popped the question I thought I was going to die!!! I mean u took me to location to shoot earlier today and we were cool I was shocked when u asked me to dress up for dinner because I was dead tired , u invited my best friends , took me to somewhere Ive never been to in my life , u gave me a huge Xmas surprise 2day ago and I thought that was it for the year ! Jeg!!!!! God will continue to bless you and forever put a smile on your face!!!! Am still in shock and when my brother told me he went with u to buy the ring and told me how much I almost fainted God will bless u baby u always go out of your way to put a smile on my face ! Jesus!!! Even my friends are still in shock that u could pull through without their support!! I love you my king!!!!!! God bless u for me my support system, my mister fix it Merry Xmas lovers!!!! "

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/actress-joke-jigan-engaged-to-her.html

Yoruba demons, stay clear of this one.

Remember Okafor's Law!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by Manwisdom: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
The way and manner some Nigerians goes about the so called PRE WEDDING shoot is alarming.
Congrats though but some of these pics re not meant for here.
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Where they there to show a pre nude photo or something x undecided
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by CanadianEnginee(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
I thought they are already married.....ehmm why is she crying just because he propose.........? low self-esteem

Madam high self-esteem , you don marry?
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
OvaSabi1:
Both of them use the same bleaching agentcream and soap.
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by dieBYfire: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Stewpid couples undecided
Guy resemble who Dey drink mawu-mawu , cos his fat isn't natural!
The girl looks like....... lipsrsealed
Let me keep quiet and b observing them.
Yeye Dey smell
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by dragunov: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
psychologist:
Who is she

No wonder. You can't know her because you're not allowed to watch TV there. Abi you want to die ni.

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
see doggy style
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by Duru009(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
She just wan born, if she born she go throw away d boy !
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
I thought they are already married.....ehmm why is she crying just because he propose.........? low self-esteem
After all d Bleep dude remain loyal to her puna
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:
Stewpid couples undecided
Guy resemble who Dey drink mawu-mawu , cos his fat isn't natural!
The girl looks like....... lipsrsealed
Let me keep quiet and b observing them.
Yeye Dey smell
E b like arrange marriage.
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by dieBYfire: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
millionboi2:
E b like arrange marriage.

God bless u jare

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bills2307:
oboyy!!!
He would work from home, hope she stays stable and focused, keep celeb life out of her marital life
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by dumininu01(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin
psychologist:
Who is she

Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Drinokrane:
It’s a season of surprise right? Nollywood actress , Joke Jigan is already rounding up the year with a surprise of getting engaged to her boyfriend Jeg.

The excited lady who thanked her boyfriend for giving her Christmas surprise, wrote;
When u popped the question I thought I was going to die!!! I mean u took me to location to shoot earlier today and we were cool I was shocked when u asked me to dress up for dinner because I was dead tired , u invited my best friends , took me to somewhere Ive never been to in my life , u gave me a huge Xmas surprise 2day ago and I thought that was it for the year ! Jeg!!!!! God will continue to bless you and forever put a smile on your face!!!! Am still in shock and when my brother told me he went with u to buy the ring and told me how much I almost fainted God will bless u baby u always go out of your way to put a smile on my face ! Jesus!!! Even my friends are still in shock that u could pull through without their support!! I love you my king!!!!!! God bless u for me my support system, my mister fix it Merry Xmas lovers!!!! "

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/actress-joke-jigan-engaged-to-her.html

Respect him for life and you have to make it work till death do you part. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by aguyph: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
psychologist:
Who is she

even in sambisa here they are asking na she I know me?
Re: Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) by WavyJohn: 6:20am On Oct 05, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion / Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday / Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.