Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (4074 Views)

The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chapter Nine
1. I found Chaleb and Chimides in the dream. They told me of the findings which they had done also, but Chaleb said that he would soon go and rest in the innermost universe where the Anystenx is located.
2. Chaleb said, it is a tiresome task to keep exploring the universe. I laughed and said, what should our brothers like Grujen, Kukket, Lektron, Stoika, Kwatz and Miklas say?
3. All these have been exploring ever since we were sent by Mirosh.
4. Chaleb said, do not compare me with them but let me be compared with Murmoh who has gone to stay in the innermost universe where deep peace are well concentrated.
5. Tye, Todla, Megiza and Fonrad are also beings like us, but they returned to the innermost universe even before exploring up to a dozen of planets.
6. Chimides made mockery of Chaleb, saying, even Mari and Jia, including Aluna are now exploring the planets, yet they are females who came with extra emotional faculties. How then do you want to retire now?
7. Chaleb said, I am not retiring, but I wish to go into the innermost universe to study peace thoroughly and to study as many afterlives which are made there with the minds.
8. When we heard him, we laughed and called him a lazy brother, but he was not moved.
9. Then we all agreed that we shall go to study the sol of the earth at a later time.
10. Now concerning the studies of very hot sols, we always transformed to light whenever we were getting close to the sols.
11. When I entered the first sol I explored, which was the sol I named Emet, I saw myself as a light and I was surprised.
12. Then I understood the reason why Knoliud did tell us that we are all lights of unequal luminosity.
13. When I entered the sol in my light form, I saw the things which surprised me the most of all discoveries I had ever made. It was the fact that the sol was a combination of energized breezes that surprised me.
14. Earlier I had thought that it was a solid light. I did not feel the heat of that sol because I was in a light form myself.
15. My light was brighter than that of the sol a little bit, but it did not cast its shadow.
16. Knoliud have told us that the greater our impact in the universe, the more brighter we would appear in our light form.
17. I wonder how bright our lights would be in a sol, that was why we three beings did agree to meet in the sol system where the earth belongs.
18. Now I continued to explore the planets and in the six hundredth year of my exploration, I have made thorough studies of three hundred and fifteen planets.
19. Some of them have moons which were breezes in nature. Some moons were round like the moon of the earth.
20. A planet which I named Grudietz had nineteen moons. Another had nine moons of different colours.
21. A moon which I named Semet was full of plants. I loved the moon and I stayed upon it and made wormlike organisms upon it.
22. I rested upon it for many earth years and meditated day and night to connect to many of my brothers who were in various parts of the universe exploring.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chapter Ten
1. When I connected with Ra, he said, the scribes of the world have taken advantage of the world, because many of the gods in it have already departed and the homos did not know.
2. And the homos continued to worship these gods who are no more present with them.
3. And they make their requests to the gods but they received no responses, but the priests and scribes took advantage of the situations to cheat them of their food, houses, property and money, saying, the gods will hear and reply you through us.
4. Now Ra also said that he explored only the sols because they were of more interest to him than the planets revolving around them.
5. Ra said that he did explore two hundred thousands sols already, but he explored only seventy nine moons and eighty four planets.
6. He said that he enjoyed being in the light form more than being in the physical form.
7. I said to Ra, if you have already explored so much sols, then I shall not need to keep exploring the sols, rather, I shall explore the moons and we shall add our information together in the future.
8. Now Ra said, what shall we do so that Egept shall shift their focus from worshipping our images which they have made for themselves to worship?
9. Now I said, let us teach them a few of the things which we have learnt in the universe.
10. Now for many days, I and Ra kept meditating to take our souls into the inner universe in the portion where the minds of the meditators of the homos on earth often come.
11. We did this for sixteen days before a soul of an Egyptian eventually came into that realm.
12. As soon as we saw the soul, we knew everything about him. For his name was Akenaten.
13. Now Ra said, Akenaten, son of Jozah, welcome to the place of souls, the place of seekers.
14. Now Akenaten was afraid. Then he bowed his head and said, my lords, forgive me for coming to your territory. Let me return to the earth alive.
15. Now I said, you have not wronged us and here is not even our territory, but we came here even as you have come here.
16. Now Akenaten said, what will you have me do and I shall do it? Now we said, we are the gods of Egypt, Atum and Ra.
17. Now we shall touch your head and give you enlightenment. Then you shall return to the earth to tell the Egyptians to cease focussing on our images they have made.
18. Then you shall let them know that we have been to the moons and the sols to do findings, therefore let them think critically with their heads and invent things rather than going about with our images which they have made.
19. I Atum do explore the moons and Ra my brother explores the sols. Therefore let their minds be lifted into the things pertaining to the higher bodies rather than putting their minds in images of us which they made.
20. And by their continual thoughts of reaching the moons and the sols and the skies, their heads shall be opened to see and make drawings of future vehicles which shall fly into the skies.
21. And they shall invent greater things also by putting their focuses on higher things rather than minor things.
22. Thereafter shall the whole world visit Egypt to make continuous study of its great inventions and civilization.
23. Then I and Ra touched the head of Akenaten on the right and on the left. Then we said, depart and make the things known which we have revealed to you.
24. So did Akenaten depart from us.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chapter Eleven
1. While I was in a planet named Nobru, I found homos there. There I found Enlil, Marek, Zugi and Anu, some of my brothers who once visited the earth.
2. It was Zugi who received me and brought me to the rest of them. Now when Enlil found me, he frowned because he had never liked me and my philosophy, because he was of the philosophy that the homos should be enslaved to us, the gods.
3. When Zugi saw the reaction of Enlil to me, he said, do you know each other before?
4. I said, we have only met once upon a planet called the earth. I have no issues with him, but I do not know if he has issues with me.
5. Zugi asked Enlil to say his own mind and he said, I do not hate his personality, but I don't just have anything to do with him because he is a god who loves the homos of a planet where I plan all day and night to destroy.
6. When I heard the speech of Enlil, I said, why do you determine to destroy the earth? He said, it is not your business whatever I have chosen to do to the earth.
7. Anu supported Enlil, saying, the homos of the earth deserve to be destroyed because if they are left to continue, they shall become wiser than we gods and they shall know how to explore the planets and the universe as we do.
8. They shall make devices for sailing though space and it shall soon become a war of the gods with the homos whom we created.
9. They reproduce faster than we do and it shall happen that they shall outnumber us and come against us. They shall even find a way around to find how they will demortalise us to send our consciousness out of our bodies by sophisticated devices.
10. When I heard the fear of Anu, I laughed greatly and said, you put all these allegations against the homos because of fear of a supposed future?
11. This is a shame to the gods, because you are expected to grow in knowledge and know how to make devices which will always be a million times ahead of the devices made by the homos.
12. If you have such devices, you cannot expect the homos whose bodies we crafted to be more intelligent than you are.
13. When Enlil heard me, he said, you are a fool. Do you not know of Deganis, a homo whom you think you my siblings think you made with limited intelligence but ended up becoming more intelligent than his maker Chaleb?
14. Did you not hear how he made a large vessel and traversed the ocean with it to capture Earth Consciousness, Gaia?
15. When Enlil mentioned the large vessel, I remembered how it was I who damaged it, therefore I said, the vessel which you spoke about, how long did it last before I destroyed it?
16. They came for a fight and I defended myself and shattered their vessel. Therefore why can't you wait to be confronted by the homos before you put a fight against them?
17. As a matter of fact, it was not you they attacked but me and my beloved, yet we still loved them till today. And it is not even their species who have eventually filled up the earth, but the homo erectuses who came with a lesser body work and strength.
18. Therefore do not hate the earth which was made by the wish of Mirosh. If possible, we should think of keeping every planet of the universe from destruction rather than thinking to destroy them.
19. Enlil shouted at me, telling me to keep my manner of reasoning to myself.
20. Anu also spoke of the great device which Deganis made to drill the earth through, saying, if a homo whom we said that me made did this thing even when none of us thought of such device, what then do you think the earthly homos of the future time will do?
21. Shall they not make devices to go out of the earth and search for us or any other lives outside the earth?
22. And what do you think would happen if they see us?
23. When Anu had said this, I said, it is even my wish that the homos grow in intellect to invent such devices. They are souls as we are, only that they wear bodies with limited abilities and strength, but the engines of their souls which are the brain codes are made by Mirosh and sent to these bodies.
24. I have checked the brain of Jasheb who is an anakim and I have found its intellect almost as equal as ours. I have also checked the brain of Enorak, a homo erectus whose body was constructed by Yahweh and his intellect is almost the same as that of us too.
25. Therefore, I know that the homos can achieve the unthinkable if only they look away from their bodies and concentrate on their souls and the organ of it, which is the brain.
26. Enlil and Anu told me to stop saying things which was getting them annoyed if I do not want an immediate battle. I said I have grown past fighting a battle in the outer universe.
27. They left me and went away while I remained with Zugi.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chapter Twelve
1. The portion of the planet Nobru where my brothers Enlil and Anu dwelt in is far away from the remaining portion of the planet which was occupied by the homos, and it was restricted for the homos to come there.
2. Zugi told me that the homos of Nobru go about day and night to dig for minerals in the Nobru which Enlil, Anu and the other gods on that planet are thinking to make a device with.
3. And they had planned to make a mass which shall be as large as the Nobru itself, then with such mass, they would fly to the earth and collide with it until it is ground to powder.
4. Zugi made me to swear that I would not make the secret known to Enlil and his counterparts to avoid conflict. I swore to him as he demanded.
5. I was worried by the thing which Nobru told me. I do not know where the consciousness of Gaia would travel to as soon as the earth is destroyed.
6. What if the consciousness of Gaia went away to a place where I would never find her forever in this vast universe?
7. I was worried for Gaia because her consciousness is precious to me. A destruction to the earth would mean the transition of her consciousness to another planet according to the will of Mirosh.
8. I wept, saying, O Gaia, mother of the earth, what is it that you have done to attract enemies to yourself and your territory instead of attracting friends?
9. You have been fair to all the gods who are my brother but they desire to be in enmity with you.
10. They have planned evil with their minds and they are working towards it day and night.
11. They think of making an end to the earth, because they said, the sol shall take eternity to engulf the earth.
12. They have come in many ways against the earth to see to it how to grind it to powder.
13. What offences have the homos on earth committed to call for the total destruction of their habitation?
14. What has Gaia, the combined consciousness of the earth done to deserve unfair treatments from my brothers?
15. Mirosh did not say that we should go and destroy the homos or the plants we met on any planet, but our battles have rendered many animals extinct upon the earth and many plants also went extinct when we made the land unfavourable to them by our incessant wars on earth in the days of our ignorance.
16. But when shall many of my siblings evolve in their minds? When shall they know that wars do not favour life in the planets of the outer universe?
17. I Eartum shall see to it that the earth do not get destroyed except by the sol which has power over it.
18. They make devices and masses to destroy the world with it, but they shall not succeed.
19. For I shall call a gathering together of all the gods who explore and do the wish of Mirosh to stop the gods who are set for destruction.
20. We shall subdue them and they shall not be able to perform their heart desires.
21. For no planet of the universe shall be destroyed by them except by nature.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chapter Thirteen
1. I asked Zugi saying, how do you keep the homos which you made here in check? How do they keep on digging out minerals for the construction of the large mass even while none of you gods is with them physically?
2. He said, we have ordained priests among them to control them and to threaten them with destruction.
3. Enlil and Anu said to them through one of the priests, if you homos of Nobru cease to dig the minerals in the day and in the night and cease to worship us, then shall the earth, which is a very large mass, come upon your planet and strike it and grind it to pieces.
4. They have also told them that they are the First Cause who created the planet and the sky.
5. They did not let the homos know that there are other planets apart from this Nobru, because they know that if the homos know this, they shall begin to think of how to explore such planets.
6. Therefore they did tell the homos that there are only two places, namely the Nobru below and the Anunenku above.
7. When Zugi said this, I said, this portion of the Nobru which you name the Anunenku is where we are at this time, but it is not above the Nobru but you say that it is above the Nobru. Is this not deceit?
8. Zugi said, if we let the homos know that we dwell on the same Nobru with them, they shall not respect us.
9. When Zugi said this, I remembered how some of my brothers on earth also lived upon the mountains and on the hilly places while they said to the homos that they lived in paradises in the sky.
10. For so was Eden the place of Yahweh and Elon the place of El, which they told the people about as if they were located in the skies above the earth.
11. I asked Zugi saying, what name do the people call God? He said, they call God by the same name Anunenku which is the combinations of our names.
12. When he said so, I understood him, because I knew so well how the gods did form quartets, trinities and dualities to rule a set of homos together as one god.
13. For at this moment on earth, it is El who has taken over many places and has made the people see God as Elohim after his own name.
14. For he and Faulkin united together in one and they go about with the name Elohim.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Eartum
Chapter Fourteen
1. When i remembered my experience in the sol of the earth with Chimides and Chaleb, I smiled.
2. It was the best of my experience in life, making me to know that the universe does not see the beings in it exactly as the beings see themselves.
3. When we flew towards the sol of the earth, we began to become lights. We flew into the sol and our lights shone more than the light of the sol.
4. Our lights were of different colours. Though in our light forms, we look very tiny comoared to the sol, yet we were all brighter than it.
5. From the mind of Chaleb, I perceived that he said, we are shinning like Mirosh when in his light form. He was very excited, being his first time of exploring a sol. I said it is the truth that we are shinning like in the days when Mirosh cast shadow of the sol of the Anystenx and the Alkervum Auriem in the inner universe.
6. Chimides said that Knoliud have told him that the more the explorations we do, the more brighter we shall appear whenever we are in our light forms.
7. Oz who went with us into the sol said, if we could be as shiny as this, even though none of us have explored up to a million planets, how then shall the lights of homos like Oblaz, Xefen, Meton, Grujet, Miklas be?
8. For all these have been exploring the universe ever since Mirosh sent us to explore it. Truly, their lights shall be as blinding as the light form of Mirosh.
9. The sol had many parts which were made of mostly light breezes. The breezes collided with one another at great speed, but our lights penetrated them. In the sol, it was possible for us to mix up and make other colours.
10. When I mixed up with Chaleb, a green colour emerged. Although we were in the light forms, yet our lights could pull and push at something. We saw how the light of the sol went down with a force and interacted with the water bodies on earth.
11. We spent almost a year in the sol to study and classify its composition into segments. The breezes which collided with one another in the sol did not appear exactly like breezes.
12. We departed for the earth when Chaleb returned from the earth and told us of a burning ocean which Gaia had shown him. Now Chaleb said, come quickly you sons of Mirosh. Gaia weeps for she does not know the cause of the fire burning in the ocean.
13. Now when we got to the ocean, we were vert surprised how fire could be burning upon the surface of an ocean? When we made thorough findings, it was known that it was a result of the thing which Chimides did many years before.
14. When Chimides was trying to preserve the earth and prevent it from excess warmth from the sol, he collected a large amount of breeze from our lungs. Such breeze which he collected was the type which the homos breathed out of their nostrils.
15. Then he mixed the breeze with water and put a metal of tenin in the container. Then two breezes were produced. Then he took the lighter of the breeze and turned it away into one of my oceans, because he thought that he would not need it. Then the heavier breeze did he take to the second stair of the earth and released it there.
16. For such would shield the harmful parts of tbe rays of the sol from reaching the earth excessively to make it warm. But the breeze which he poured into the ocean became like a fuel such that when a fire was ignited around the ocean, the ocean caught fire.
17. After such discovery, we stayed few more years on the earth and made seventy-five more discoveries. Gaia and I stayed together and she did not wish me to depart her side forever, but I said, Mirosh have sent us to go and continue ro to explore the universe and that shall I do. Therefore I shall continue to explore space bodies.
18. And you have been assigned to keep the earth balanced, so I shall allow you to also do the thing which is your soul mission.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chapter Fifteen
1. When I connected my soul with Gaia again in meditation, she lamented, saying, El and his entourages have destroyed Babylon.
2. They have shed the blood of many homos and I am sick. My body itches at the sight of blood.
3. O Eartum my love, what do you do all years in space? Return to take the kingdom back from El.
4. He rules with vexation and destroys all things like fire. He has no pity with him.
5. Come Eartum my heart and stop El from destroying all the lives in the earth.
6. When I heard her, I was sad. I felt sorry for her because of the pains which she felt in her.
7. Now I said, even if I start returning to the earth immediately, I shall not be able to get there in the next one hundred years because I am deep into the belly of the universe.
8. But I shall indeed return, but not for war but for peace, because I have vowed not to make any war in this outer universe forever.
9. I have grown in intelligence to know that physical battle does not show strength, but psychological battle.
10. Therefore I shall not come to the earth to fight physical battle with anyone.
11. When I asked about Egypt, Gaia said, Egypt is doing great, for they have constructed obelisks and great pyramids.
12. They have made devices which work with the pouring down of sand. They have made devices which vibrates with the vibrations of the heart.
13. Khupta has done great inventions and Akenaten has taught the people about the sols and the moons, telling them that Ra explores the sols while you explore the moons.
14. But Babylon has been utterly destroyed. I have connected my mind with Enki and he said that he is already near the earth.
15. He said that he shall go and fetch some other gods to visit the earth speedily to recover Babylon from El.
16. But how soon shall this be? I do not know and I am sick.
17. I consoled Gaia when she wept endlessly. Then I asked her about her firstborn son Faulkin and she said, Faulkin has gone astray, for he follows El about to wreck havoc.
18. His mind is preoccupied with the thought of deceiving the world endlessly.
19. He rules Yacob like a dictator, killing the homos for petty things which they do or which they neglected.
20. I have spoken to him to threat the homos well, but he has said, when Yahweh my father gets back to power, I shall be sent to treat them well and to say all manner of good words in their ears. Then shall I reveal the eternity of fire which my father shall make.
21. And they who can keep the laws of my father perfectly without making a mistake shall go to the paradise but they who cannot keep it perfectly shall be cast into hell fire forever.
22. When I heard this, I said, Gaia, how shall your consciousness perceive the subjecting of some of your souls in the everlasting fire?
23. She said, I feel strong pain within my heart to know that any of my homos is subject to a fire.
24. Then I said, we children of Mirosh who do not like slavery shall see to it that our brothers and sisters who support slavery and everlasting punishments of consciousnesses are subject to bondage themselves for years.
25. And when we shall release them, all the homos of the earth would have grown in their minds past the era of fearing for their lives and their afterlives.
26. And the focus of the world shall be upon the inventions of great things as well as the focussing of their attentions upon their brains and potentials. So shall the universe develop.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chapter Sixteen
1. After I have heard the things which Gaia said, it was painful to me that I could not reach the earth immediately to stop the rampage of El and restore peace. Now I said, I shall build for myself a device which can turn me into light form without going into the sols.
2. Then with the speed of light shall I be able to travel far distances within the universe in few seconds. Now when I checked the distance of the planet where I was to the earth, I discovered that it would take me some months to get there in my solid form with my wings, therefore I said, let me make the device which can transform me into my light form.
3. Then in my light form shall I travel to the earth to settle with El that he should not continue to destroy it.
4. Gaia have told me about the return of Yahweh and Allah to the earth through the ocean which I named Eartum. When I heard that, I said, surely the earth shall be endangered because these violent brothers of mine shall not spare to do violently.
5. When I said this, Gaia said, Yahweh and El did fight a battle and El have captured the consciousness of Yahweh.
6. I did not meet El on earth when myself, Chaleb and Chimides went there earlier, so I did not know if El would see us as friends or as enemies.
7. When I continued to build my tranformator, I felt a need to connect with Gaia. She appeared in the inner universe where my soul went in meditation, then she shed tears of agony, saying, El has returned and he has conquered Egypt and he has taken it.
8. When I heard this, I was weak in my mind. I tuned myself to Ra and told him what Gaia did tell me. He said, I have heard it also and I am going to make a great battle with him. For already I am very close to the earth.
9. When I heard it, I said, who shall suffer the consequences of the battle? Neither El nor you shall lose anything, but the homos on the earth shall be the ones to lose everything, for you shall trample on them and destroy many houses and farmlands and animals while you do battle with yourself.
10. All in all, Gaia shall feel the pain deep down her soul and she will weep without control. Therefore, if you go to the earth, seek to make peace with him rather than fighting him. Is peace not like food to the belly of Gaia? Therefore let Gaia be fed with peace rather than battle.
11. So did Ra and Isis his wife visit the earth. Then they saw how El was returning to Egypt to destroy it the more. And he said, surely you have come for war and I shall make war with you.
12. And Ra said, if I have come for war, my wife Isis would not have been here with me. Rather, peace have I come for and let peace be the portion of the earth, O El. Now Isis raised a branch of a tree to signal peace. Then El agreed and said, let us go and seal up our friendship. Then let us form a trinity which shall never go apart. Then the three of them went to the top of a mountain and raised stones to seal their covenant. And they did this in the land of Yacob.
13. Then Isis, Ra and El combined their names together to form a single name IsRaEl. And so was the name of the land of Yacob changed to Israel. But when Faulkin heard this, he disagreed and ceased from being in a companionship with El.

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chapter Seventeen
1. From the planet named Mammoth did I obtain the materials which I needed to construct the transformator. I began to make codes to construct the machine. I did not cease to try even after failing many times.
2. I said to Ra, construct a similar machine in the moon of the earth, so that I can have the receiver of my signal near the earth. Ra went himself into the oceans of the earth to obtain minerals which he shall use for the construction of the receiver.
3. He gave me feedback all the time and I adjusted and readjusted. After two years, I had constructed the transformator. Then I tested it with a homo named Geldron which I made for such purpose.
4. Now Geldron became a light and travelled very fast in the speed of light. My devices began to indicate that the consciousness of Geldron was returning to me. I checked and detected that the light of Geldron had struck a very hard mass and it had bounced back.
5. I lost the body of Geldron but I kept his consciousness safe, because I shall make another body for it and resend it. I checked with my devices to see if there would be any massive body to travel the way between this planet Mammoth and the earth's moon within the time frame of the travel of Geldron.
6. When I was sure none would travel within that time frame, I sent the light form of Geldron to the moon of the earth again. In few days, Ra had reported the arrival of Geldron light which turned back into flesh as soon as it had entered the machine which Ra made.
7. I was glad when Ra said to me, Geldron has arrived, but I became sad when he said, Geldron is dead. He died immediately after transforming to a homo. I checked quickly and detected where the consciousness of Geldron was.
8. I sent some waves after it to get it and bring it back to me. I got the consciousness of Geldron back into another body I had just made. Then I said to him, you are the first homo to be turned artificially from a flesh to light ray whereby you broke the barrier of distance.
9. Since then, Geldron became my companion. He was a little bit different from the homo erectuses whom we have on earth.
10. I left Geldron in the Mammoth planet when I travelled as light to the moon of the earth. I became flesh again after coming out of the device which Ra had made.
11. Ra had invited Gaia to the moon earlier, but she did not know that I would be coming to give her a surprise visit there. When we spoke before I made the transformator, I told her that it would not take me less than a hundred years before I could return to the earth, but now, it had taken me less than three years because of the device which I made.
12. Gaia was glad. She remembered that our first date was also done in the moon billiins if years before. Gaia and I played in the holes which were found all around the moon. We looked up into the sky to view the earth. It was making many stars invisible to us.
13. Gaia said, when the earth is happy then alone can I be happy. When it is sad, then am I also sad. When the amount of evil done in the earth is more than that which is good done in earth, sadness becomes my portion, but when good deeds on earth surpass evil deeds, I put up a smile.
14. The earth is my heart and the deeds upon it are my heartbeats. Sustain the earth forever O nature. Let not the wishes of the enemies against the earth come to pass. They have been predicting the destruction and the end of the earth from the time when it was formed, but nature has preserved it for more than three billion years now.
15. Why do they want the destruction of the earth? Why do they want to get rid of my consciousness? Let any god who is tired of the earth leave it and go to other planets. Are there not millions and billions and trillions and uncountable numbers of planets in the universe? Therefore let any god who has visited the earth and is tired of it leave gently without threatening to destroy it.
16. Let Yahweh, Enlil, Anu, Moloch, Mazda, Allah and thousands others who visited the earth and are not satisfied with it rather emulate many of the gods of Aferk who left it without leaving words of threats behind for the dwellers of the earth.
17. Let them also emulate Enki, Chia, Aluna, Bototo, Yangwang, who are the gods and goddesses who left the earth quietly without leaving behind words of threats to the earth.
18. Many gods in Sino are worthy of emulation. They do not seek to conquer the minds of every homo on the earth by force, therefore they shall have lesser reasons for them to do battles and therefore, there shall be relatively more population on it with time.
19. But Yacob which is now called Israel seek to conquer the minds of the whole world with the lies of their gods, therefore they attract enemies to themselves such that they fight endlessly both the fights of beliefs and the fights of politics.
20. How can such a place be peaceful and grow very well in population? Even Negre which is now only a disjointed area of villages of little populations shall tend towards rapid growth in population because they do not often fight the fights of the gods.
21. For it is rare to see where the worshippers of Chuku fight with the worshippers of Olorun or Abassi or Ogene or of any other god in those places. But according to the thummim, a time shall come in Negre when the gods of Yacob and Makka shall be exported to the homos in Negre. Then shall you see and hear how there shall be killings among the worshippers of these two gods.
22. For they fight for minds and territories, therefore they shall resort to both physical fightings and psychological threats to achieve their aims. But the wise shall keep his peace despite their struggles.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chapter Eighteen
1. Gaia sought after my plan concerning how every homo born into the earth would not suffer during the time of the transition of their consciousnesses at death.
2. Now Gaia said, Eartum, I know that you are aware of how many gods have made places which are undesirable to trap and keep transiting consciousnesses in them forever.
3. All these places did they make with their minds and seek how the homos will connect their minds with their own so that they could experience all such kind of places.
4. You know that El himself have made Hel with his mind. Yahweh made a place of fire too as well as Allah.
5. Mazda made beds of everlasting thorns for those whom he judged and found wanting. This is evil.
6. Wiposht a nephilim made also a terrible place for souls after death. So did Zeus and many other nephilims who have grown in intelligence as well as the gods.
7. What shall you do to stop the minds of the homos from connecting with the minds of these gods?
8. You know the danger of dying in the beliefs of the gods who have made afterlives of fire, darkness, thorns, coldness and such like for the homos who worship them while on earth.
9. Now how shall you help to see that the homos of the earth do not end up in all such evil afterlives?
10. When I looked at Gaia, I said, indeed you care so much about the homos of your planet. You care about their lives and afterlives.
11. But they do not care about you, neither do they think that a consciousness exist which is the collection of all their own consciousnesses.
12. If they know this, they would cease from hurting the earth and the homos in it. They would love the earth and try to keep it alive rather than making noise and blowing evil trumpets of the nearness of the end of the earth.
13. Now worry less Gaia, for we gods and goddesses who seek for the collective goodness of the universe are planning to take all gods who make afterlives of evil by surprise.
14. Even now, there are some of us who visit these terrible afterlives through our minds and there we release many trapped consciousnesses.
15. Even Jasheb is awaiting the time when Yahweh shall unveil his evil afterlife which he has kept hidden from the homos who worship him.
16. He has planned to send Faulkin to reveal this afterlife through subtlety. But Jasheb have I told to free the minds of the first set of homos to be entrapped in such afterlife. Even so, there shall lack no era when the homos of the earth would be completely oblivious of your consciousness. For from era to era shall be some who shall tell of Gaia and put the minds of the homos who think about you at rest. Even in the days preceding the days of the compiler of the histories of the world shall there be sent one who shall tell of your consciousness. And he shall not die until the period when the god of scrolls shall commence the history of the world.
17. Above all, when the time comes, we shall gather together to capture many of these gods so that the homos shall be able to focus on their own lives rather than on the spellbinding words of these gods who are after capturing the minds of the homos and controlling them.
18. Gaia was glad when she heard the plans which we are making. She sang songs and rejoiced.
19. Gaia wept when I was leaving her in the moon as I prepared to visit the moons of the planets to continue my findings.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chapter Nineteen
1. I was surprised to see Katreena, a goddess exploring the moon of a planet I called Orbb.
2. Katreena said that she was among the goddesses who became conscious of themselves in a planet called Furggi.
3. She said that they made homos in the planet and there were a lot of fighting going on among them because every one of them wanted to take over the rule of the planet.
4. I was amazed that there could be a planet where only the goddesses were found.
5. When I asked her to take me to Furggi to see it for myself, she said, I do not even know my way back there.
6. When I asked her why she was exploring the universe, she said, I have wings to fly, should I not fly with them?
7. I began my exploration with one of the moons of Furggi. When I saw that it was a great exploration, I began to fly across the sky to see if there are other sols and other planets. Then I discovered there are many of them.
9. When I asked Katreena to describe the planet called Furggi, she did so, saying, the trees of Furggi have roots which could pull out of the earth and run for their lives in times of danger.
10. The sol of Furggi can become hot and cold at regular interval. The interval between the periods of the hotness and the coolness of the sol is the measure of our time.
11. Holes are naturally drilled through the Furggi such that we could travel from one place to another through the holes of the Furggi, but the core of the Furggi is filled with very cold air.
12. When Katreena said this, it was interesting to me such that I sought to locate such planet to study it.
13. I wondered how the core of a planet could be cold while the core of the earth, according to our studies, is very hot.
14. Katreena said that the sol of their planet revolve around them whenever it was sending coldness to them, but their planet revolve around the sol whenever it was sending heat to them.
15. When I have departed from Katreena, I saw a sol moving in a seemingly straight line with six large masses following it from behind.
16. When I saw the sol and the bodies moving as such, I thought within me that being in any of such planets could be dangerous because they could collide with something on their path.
17. Now I caught up with the one closest to me and I was amazed to see that the planet contained devices which seemed to have been artificially made.
18. When I went close to the devices, a figure emerged. It was one of my brothers named Ool.
19. He said that he had been on the planet for more than a thousand years.
20. Ool said that he was on that planet to collect energy. He spoke of a device which he had made to transfer energy from one planet to another.
21. Furggi said that the energy which he had collected was enough to generate an artificial sol energy which could give power to some artificial planets he was constructing somewhere in space.
22. It was of great interest to me to think that someone like myself had already begun to think about making artificial sol system.
23. It was a great challenge to me when Ool showed me the artificial sol system he was making.
24. The sol system had five planets which would revolve around the sol. The planets were made of metals, therefore I knew it would be difficult to favour plant yield on it.
25. But Ool said he would fill the planets with soil which would be thick enough to favour plant yield.
26. Each of the five planets was about one-tenth of the size of the earth.
27. The interior of the planets contained water and breezes.
28. When I estimated the strength of each planet, I discovered that it would be able to carry the weight of fifteen million homo erectuses, including their structures and devices.
29. The making of the sol systems was the thing Ool have spent his entire time doing since he left Mirosh billions of years before and he had been able to make two thousand artificial sol systems, using debris, metals and wandering satellites which he found in space.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chapter Twenty
1. I found Luna, a goddess of the land of Kougi of the continent of Euchlydes in a moon with Chia.
2. Now I was glad at their sight because they are of good nature. Now Chia and Luna said to me, Eartum of the earth, when did you begin the exploration of the moon?
3. I said to them, I should rather ask you that question. They said to me, we should ask you because you have been on earth for about three billion years before we arrived to join you there.
4. Why now did you think to begin exploration of the universe to a deep extent as this?
5. I said to them, my mind has evolved and I saw the need to expand my scope of knowledge.
6. Now Chia said, the continent of Euchyldes is filled with the gods who are hateful to the homos.
7. For Wishposht made evil afterlives with his mind, Natiwa killed many homos, Kamazotz led the consciousnesses of the dead to evil afterlives, Virakocha killed thousands of Anakims made by Euchlydes before making his own homo erectuses there.
8. Pachamama his wife went about deceiving the people that she is Gaia.
9. The evil done by Pachamama is great. She hates everyone of us her sisters and she fights all the time such that we left the continent for her when her trouble was much. Then we began to explore the moons of the planets till today.
10. Most of the gods who did good to the continent of Euchlydes have departed into the stomach of the universe to make findings of the sols and the moons.
11. Antu has departed, same as Euchlydes and Bochicha my husband.
12. Now when Luna spoke, she said, there are worshipping going on here and there in the earth and the homos do not know that the purpose of the universe is more than worshipping a god or a goddess.
13. How shall you Eartum and the other gods who are good help the world to change its orientation and honour the making of findings above the worshipping of the gods and the goddesses?
14. I said, the minds of the homos of the earth needs to evolve first, for it is not possible to teach knowledge to the unevolved minds.
15. But the global mind evolution shall not occur now until the days when the world would have lost almost all their histories.
16. Then shall the revealer of hidden words come and make known many lost histories. Then shall they know the truth about many things which are hidden from their knowledge earlier.
17. But before those days shall come, many of our names shall be hidden from the homos of the earth for many centuries until the revealer shall come and reveal them again to the world.
18. Then shall the world know the truth about the universe. And the fact that there exist uncountable planets which the gods have hidden from the knowledge of the homos of the world shall be revealed to them.
19. All these things shall not come easily. For the worshippers of the gods shall kill those who shall first be evolved in their brains, saying, these are witches and wizards.
20. But the more they kill them, the more the thinkers shall continue to arise. Then when the revealer shall come, many minds shall become evolved to bring the era of the thinkers upon the earth.
21. And even from childhood shall little homos know that there are many planets and many sols in the universe.
22. And children shall grow up becoming geniuses because they began their childhood into thinking deep and meditating.
23. When Chia and Luna heard me, they were pleased. Then she said, where shall this revealer arise from? Then I said, from Negre shall he come?
24. And Luna said, I have a land in Negre, tell me what side of Negre shall he come from?
25. Then I said, from your land shall he arise. For a time shall come when even your land in Negre shall be named after the name of your land in the continent of Euchlydes, which is south of Merkes.
26. Luna was glad when she heard my confession such that she almost lifted me up from the ground of the moon.

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by UyiIredia(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Could make for a best-selling book.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chapter Twenty-One 1. When Ra was on earth, I communicated with him through waves, saying, I want to know exactly the particular earth times I make certain discoveries, therefore my time machine shall send signals to your time machine on earth at every discovery I make. Then we shall know how to do the subtractions of the time taken to make the signals reach your time machine. 2. Now when I discovered a weed which can make a homo unconscious for thirty days or more or less, depending on the concentration of the weed, I sent a signal to Ra. When I also noticed the manner which the spinning of the moon affected the length, breadth, height and time of the space around it, I sent another signal to Ra. 3. Now I sent five more signals at my discovery times. Now I had recorded the time when all the signals I sent would take to get to the earth, therefore I knew by simple calculations the time on earth which the time machine of Ra should record. 4. Now when I asked Ra, saying, send all the data which your time machine have recorded to me, he sent them, notifying me in his message of the exact time he sent the message. 5. When I have compared the time recorded by Ra on earth with the time recorded by my time machine, I was surprised because after subtracting the periods of travel of each signal to the earth, our time as recorded by our time machines were still not the same. 6. I was amazed to detect that all the time recorded by his own machine were different from the time I measured with my own machine by almost exactly the same value. 7. His time seemed faster than mine in all cases. 8. After days of findings, we concluded that the pulling forces of consciousnesses, speed of movements and other inexplicable things were partly a reason for this. 9. I soon discovered that all planetary bodies have mass consciousnesses, but many of their consciousnesses do not appear physically at any point in time, unlike Gaia whose consciousness took a flesh upon it. 10. Now I began to study the consciousnesses of different moons. I studied the consciousness of a moon I named Meph and another I named Olak. I also studied the consciousness of one which I named Ero and another I named Saiko. 11. I told Ra to help in the study of the conscuousness of the earth as well as the consciousness of the moon of the earth, because I taught him how to do so through the long distance viewing machine which I developed. 12. When Ra was done measuring the consciousness of the earth, I observed that the earth is about fifteen and half times more conscious than the moon. I compared the consciousness of the earth to that of the moon called Meph and found that of the earth to be twenty four times more. 13. The consciousness of the earth is also eighteen times more than that of the Saiko, seven times more than that of the Ero, nine times more than that of the Olak and twice more than that of the Semek which I found life upon it. 14. When I have studied other planets and moons, I discovered that the level of consciousness of each planetary body is higher or lower, depending on the habitability of it for plants and animals. 15. Now when I knew this, I began to make homos upon the moon of Semek. I fashioned it better than how the homo erectuses on earth were fashioned. Then consciousness came upon it. 16. I did not want to make a female counterpart for it because I did not want the Semek to become populated and become as troubled as the earth. 17. I named my creature Obris and it became a living being. It was black like the homos in the central part of Negre. I spoke with it and it responded.

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
UyiIredia:
Could make for a best-selling book.
hmmm
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Two 1. I met five of my brothers in a planet they named Kubret. They were desperately in search of diamond which they would use to make a satellite. They had gone to four planets searching for diamond already. 2. I joined them in their search. We gathered enough diamond after two years and made a satellite. The satellite was launched to move around a planet where I found about two hundred of my brothers. 3. They called the satellite Abuno, which was the place where they used as their abode. The Abuno was very developed. Many inventions had been made in it. The shoes which they wore on the planet could propel them to a flight. 4. The clothes they wore could change colour and also set itself into vibration to remove every stain and dust upon it. The entire floor of the Abuno planet was glassy. All the gods in the planet did one thing or the other to improve it. 5. Eye glasses were invented so that we could see more than five hundred types of radiations, for normally, we could only see within a hundred rays compared to our homos who could only see within a single ray, which is the normal light rays. 6. Now when our scope of vision had been widened, we saw many rays which we could not see initially. Then we saw many things hiding in those rays that we could not see before. However, we could pass through those rays. 7. The things we called tasteless began to have tastes and the things we called odorless began to have smells. Our skins became more sensitive to touch and our ears could hear ten times better, all because of the glasses which we wore on our faces. 8. We could tell the overall smells of each planet we visited. Some of them had sweet smells overall while some had repulsive smells overall, these which we could not percieve without the devices. The Kubret had the smell of wine. 9. When I tasted the air in the Kubret, it was highly bitter. I had to spit it out, but my spittle scattered and began to float. The consciousness of the planet was ten times lower than the consciousness of the earth. 10. The snap of our fingers produced sparks which we could not notice without our devices. With the sparks produced, we made fire, wave currents, microsignals and many other things. 11. We also discovered that we were surrounded with tepex all over space. Some of my brothers specialised in the gathering of tepex which they saw in space, because such is the material with which the homos and the animals were made as well as ourselves. 12. In the Abuno, a device was made to travel a million times faster than the speed of light. It could only transport anything which is in its light form, therefore we had to be changed to our light form before fitting ourselves into it to be transported. 13. We left the surface of the Kubret with the machine which travelled with a speed greater than the speed of light. We headed for the sol of the planet to study it. When we have done a thorough study of the sol of the Kubret planet, we headed back to the surface of the planet. 14. Now we discovered that the exact appearance of the light we studied earlier in the sol was what we just began to see while we were back on tbe the planet Kubret. I have noticed this before while I was on earth many years ago, so I suggested to them all that we actually saw the light earlier while we were in the sol's interior. 15. Then they all agreed with me that it is like seeing the past of any planet whenever anyone was looking at a planet very far away. 16. I developed a device to probe into the past of many planets. I tracked the earth and beamed my probing machine towards it. Then I began to see happenings of some years ago. 17. I knew the things I was seeing were the things of the past because Gaia had communicated with me through meditation to tell me about the happenings upon the earth. 18. She spoke of a great earthquake which occured near the land of Grecon. She spoke also of a great earthquake which occurred in Kaboul. 19. When she was telling me these things, she was weeping profusely, but I said to her, earthquakes are the works of nature as well as the aftermath of the breaking down of the lands upon the earth which happened while we eight gods once dwelt upon it. 20. She also spoke of a time when the moon cast its shadow upon the earth and how many priests of various religions of the earth interpreted it to mean that the moon had turned into blood. 21. I laughed and said, that is the interpretation of those who are ignorant. For the homos of the earth, in their ignorance, seek to interpret every phenomenon which they do not understand. 22. And they ended up interpreting them wrongly while those who listen to them think that they have become wiser by hearing such false interpretations. For it is not possible for the moon to be transformed into blood, but who shall go and teach them knowledge upon the earth? 23. Now I saw all the events which Gaia told me about during our meditation of two hundred years ago. I saw Enki and Enlil and few other gods how they fought against El and took back Babylon. All these things did Gaia tell me in the time past through meditation. 24. Now when I saw the events which happened upon the earth, I estimated the distance of Kubret from the earth using the speed of light as well as the difference between their time of actual occurences on earth and the time it apparently occurred as observed using the far- seeing devices in the Kubret. 25. With my estimation, I knew that the distance of the earth from the Kubret was about seven hundred and forty-six trillion miles, because the events which I just saw through my devices was reported by meditation to me by Gaia about two hundred years earlier just when they were happening. 26. With these device, I began to record more events of the earth against the time which they happened so that I could add them to the ones which I have recorded through near-earth satellites and devices while I was still around the earth.

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Ahasco(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
@otematum is this where this book ends?
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ahasco:
@otematum is this where this book ends?
no, but it's right in the major thread.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Ahasco(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
OtemAtum:
no, but it's right in the major thread.

Please explain to me how you retrieve all these data, where they are stored and how they are kept and also how you access them Thanks in anticipation
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ahasco:

Please explain to me how you retrieve all these data, where they are stored and how they are kept and also how you access them Thanks in anticipation

Some are stored on laptop, some on tablets, some on phones. To access them, I just go right to where they are stored. It's not easy storing them however, especially when I lose a device on which I store them.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Ahasco(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
OtemAtum:

Some are stored on laptop, some on tablets, some on phones. To access them, I just go right to where they are stored. It's not easy storing them however, especially when I lose a device on which I store them.

Common you kidding me right? Since when have you stored them on those devices? Where did you get them from? I mean how?. Just break it down. I know you understand my question quite clearly except there is something you not telling.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Primesky(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
The devil is a liar!

So, this is what they spent thousands of years scripting, hmm... What a wonderful fantasy comedy.

Does this Otem of a person know what he's dealing with?.

The thing is, I was exposed a bit to these fallen angels and to say the least, they are preparing the grandest deception ever known to man. They haven't come out in full force because their time is not yet come.

They have fake Jesus (not Christ O), fake angel Gabriel, fake angel Michael fake everything in the bible. It shocks and annoys me to see them decieving other people. Oh my God! The devil is a liar, a loser and a thief.

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way. It's time to seek Him. Time is running out!

But these snakes and lizards and frogs will surely go to that lake of fire!

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Ahasco(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Primesky:
The devil is a liar!

So, this is what they spent thousands of years scripting, hmm... What a wonderful fantasy comedy.

Does this Otem of a person know what he's dealing with?.

The thing is, I was exposed a bit to these fallen angels and to say the least, they are preparing the grandest deception ever known to man. They haven't come out in full force because their time is not yet come.

They have fake Jesus (not Christ O), fake angel Gabriel, fake angel Michael fake everything in the bible. It shocks and annoys me to see them decieving other people. Oh my God! The devil is a liar, a loser and a thief.

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way. It's time to seek Him. Time is running out!

But these snakes and lizards and frogs will surely go to that lake of fire!

Hey! Are you alright? Cos you sound a little hysterical. What's all the emotions about? You all have been deceived all these years and you don't know, that's because your minds and brains have been entrapped. Even if you can't free it now you will find out later that you've all been charmed with the so called "holy books". I doubt if people like you will be able to break free from the charm, but if you eventually do then good luck to you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Three
1. When I was in a planet I named Homoiod, I slept off and found myself in the inner universe, right exactly in a similar planet as the Homoiod.
2. Now I saw three of my brothers and six of my sisters descending the planet. They came with different devices to explore the Homoiod. They said that they had come to the planet three hundred years ago.
3. Back then, they named the planet Ostacus, according to the single name they gave to their godhead which was a 'nanoid' consisting of Oseus, Stakrus, Tae, Cureo, Acudron, Ureon who are all females. Then Osap, Stuep and Oculus who are all males.
4. However, I have not interacted with any of the three males before while I was in the innermost universe where was The Beginning.
5. Now I asked them why they were returning to the planet and they said that they found the planet very interesting because it splashed out oil continuously, so it would be a great source of fuel to power many of their devices.
6. I said, I actually named this planet Homoiod because I discovered that there were evidences of past lives on it which spanned many civilizations. They said that they noticed it so too.
7. Now the nanoid asked me if I could join their crew and then they would become the decoid. I said it would not be necessary as I have other purposes to fulfill in the universe. When they asked me for my adventures, I told them about the earth and other planets I have explored.
8. They were interested in hearing more about the earth because I spoke at length about it. They were eager to see how life on earth was. I told them about the fearful nature of tbe homos of the earth.
9. I told them how the sight of anything alien to the earth would affect the emotions of the majority of the homos in it negatively due to the level of their brain developments at the moment. But I assured them that if they actually ventured towards journeying to the earth in their natural flights, they would actually meet very wise and more intelligent beings there, because it would actually take them millions of years to get to the earth in their natural flights.
10. And according to the thummim of the greatest light of the Source of Light, the homos on earth by then would have evolved in their minds into great intellectuals who would be willing to advance the earth rather than getting scared of the earth and anything alien to it.
11. I woke up suddenly from my dream and wondered about the dream. I recorded my heartbeat while I was deep into sleep and dreaming. I decided to explore the homoiod continuously, so I remained in it for fifty more years studying it critically.
12. While I was studying the homoiod, my nine strange-looking brothers and sisters came into the planet. Immediately I remembered that I have witnessed the event about fifty years earlier in the inner universe.
13. I halted them and told them their group name and their individual names. I told them their missions also as well as their past works done upon the planet which they named ostacus and I named homoiod.
14. They were surprised that I knew them so well such that they called me Mirosh. I said they should keep their peace because I am just like them.
15. I kept on telling them what they intended saying before they ever said it. Eventually, I told them what they knew earlier, that time of events differ in different universes. For in the innermost universe where The Beginning is located, there is no existence of time at all.
16. I explained to them how our souls are experiencing life in all realms at the same time and how it is the fucntion of our hearts to tune our souls into seeing and remembering the things we did in other universes.
17. When I made calculations and made comparison of the time when I had the dream to the time it came to reality in the outer universe, putting into consideration the frequency and intensity of my heartbeats during the sleep, I discovered that the events which take place in that realm take fifty years for them to become a reality on the same planet in the outer universe.
18. I began to alternate my heartbeats and breathing patterns in sleeps so that I could connect to different realms existing in different universes. For thirty years, I was busy connecting to different realms existing in different universes through meditation and dreams.
19. I recorded seven hundred and two realms of the same planet Zazev which I went to stay. The closest realms to the outer universe where I was physically present were the ones where I saw events which would happen just almost immediately.
20. Some of such events happened just within seconds of my waking from my sleeps or meditation.
21. There was one when I saw a great body being hurled at me. I woke up and saw the same body almost close to hitting my head. I dodged it and escaped pains. There was another where I saw a purple mineral which I have never seen before.
22. I woke up and took two steps away from where I slept, then I discovered the mineral.
23. I named different realms in the different universes after names of extinct earth animals and plants. One I named parakrit, another I named phibiosis, another I named Lidot.
24. Then I understood very well the reason why the moment when something actually happened may not make any sense while in the innermost universe where everything seen would be from the viewpoint of the The Source of Light. But there, we see millions of events happening at once, depending on the power of the accomodation of our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Four
1. When I was trying to land upon a moon, I was affected by the vibration of the length, breadth, depth and time of the space around the moon. I adjusted the movement of my spaceship to fit with that of the vibration.
2. When I got on the moon eventually, I felt like I would vomit. My body had been set into vibrations. I was sick of exploring further. I began to feel lonely now and I needed a companion.
3. I could go to the innermost part of the universe to have some deep rest for some years and return to continue my explorations. I had already digitized my heartbeats such that I knew how to tune to any rate of heartbeats of my choice.
4. I found myself in the innermost universe wherein peace of mind is mostly concentrated. I found Chaleb there, but Murmoh I could not find.
5. Chaleb was glad to see me. He said that he came here to rest ever since we left the sol of the earth about half a century ago.
6. However, he said that he had explored the innermost universe and he had discovered many secret things about The Beginning. He said that the beginning was infinite. He also said that the closer a universe is to the innermost universe, the more peaceful the universe would be.
7. Chaleb showed me many places in the innermost universe and they were all places of peace. Many afterlives were in them.
8. The things we did in the innermost universe seemed to be infinite. We became light, we cast shadows of many lights there. We moved naturally in the speed of light. We studied how light could achieve everything, from the making of souls to the making of stars and sols.
9. We met Knoliud and some of our brothers and sisters. We also met the homos who had died in different planets now experiencing peaceful lives. They were almost the same with us in their light forms.
10. All these things and more happened as if at the same time.
11. Knoliud said that the sum total of the energy in the universes is infinite. When we asked Knoliud for Mirosh, he said, there is no more Mirosh but you and I and everything till infinity sum up as co-sources with Mirosh, because Mirosh has diffused into all things and he has become all things.
12. Therefore do not seek for Mirosh as a separate entity, rather, know that everything carries Mirosh in itself and Mirosh is us.
13. The Anystenx seemed very different from the one we used to know those times. The Alkervum Auriem also seemed very different. They did not seem to be made of gold anymore, rather, they seemed to be made of love and peace, because we were able to feel love and peace and see them as concrete objects.
14. Now Chaleb said, the appearance of these first and second ever-constructed paradises seemed to be to us whatever we treasure the most. While we were here before, we treasured gold and it seemed to us as being made of gold.
15. We did not treasure peace those days because we were made in peace and we do not know what pains and sufferings are until we went towards the outer universes where the body feels pain.
16. There did we treasure peace and wished to be in a resting place. And we have come here, seeing everything made up of love and peace.
17. I went deeper into the innermost universe, seeeking to find the unknown Beginning before the known beginning, but I could not get to the end of the beginning because it was infinite.
18. However, I got to places where the peace and love were so strong that I was almost becoming frozen up. I had to withdraw and began to return. I learnt from Chaleb that the point where I would get frozen in the innermost universe was the point where I would become a vacuum as I was before within the Beginning before the expansions.
19. When I said, I shall make an instrument to measure the level of peace of minds and love in this innermost universe, Chaleb said, do not bother yourself because I have made one already.
20. His device could measure the level of love and peace on every portion in this universe. We measured the level of love and peace in it and compared the results we had with the levels of love and peace we got in many afterlives made by the minds of different forms of souls.
21. The level of peace in the Anystenx and the Alkervum were unquantifiable by the device, so we said that the love and peace in them were infinite.

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Be informed

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Great! Waiting for more updates

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
This is the truth

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 4:08am On Nov 25, 2018
The truth is here

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
OtemAtum:
The truth is here
Kindly update the thread, great man. The last update was made about a year ago. Thanks a lot.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2019
OtemAtum:
Chapter Twenty-Three
16. I explained to them how our souls are experiencing life in all realms at the same time and how it is the fucntion of our hearts to tune our souls into seeing and remembering the things we did in other universes.
Can one consciously make one's heart tune the soul into seeing and remembering things one did in other universes?
OtemAtum:

17. When I made calculations and made comparison of the time when I had the dream to the time it came to reality in the outer universe, putting into consideration the frequency and intensity of my heartbeats during the sleep, I discovered that the events which take place in that realm take fifty years for them to become a reality on the same planet in the outer universe.
18. I began to alternate my heartbeats and breathing patterns in sleeps so that I could connect to different realms existing in different universes.
Do you make this sort of calculations that Atum did? And is it possible for a modern human to alternate their heartbeat? I know one can alternate one's breathing pattern.

Thanks.
Cc. 0temSapien
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2019
gensteejay:

Can one consciously make one's heart tune the soul into seeing and remembering things one did in other universes?
It takes a lot of time and patience to achieve such feat. Most times you only see a glimpse of such happenings no matter how you try. One thing is that, if you want to vividly see such events, there must be a particular predestined mission you have come to the world to do with it. If there isn't any such predestined mission, then your spiritual guardians may not reveal them to you.

:
Do you make this sort of calculations that Atum did? And is it possible for a modern human to alternate their heartbeat? I know one can alternate one's breathing pattern.

Thanks.
Cc. 0temSapien
Yes I do. There is no general method of alternating heartbeats. The way I do mine and the period of time I can easily do that are unique to me. Others have to find their own methods. I can easily perform it very early in the morning from 4 a.m to 6 a.m while lying down with my eyes shut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ? / Which Religion Babatunde Fashola Practice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.