Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) (47153 Views)

Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas / Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by zicoraads: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hmmmmm. This is sad and terrible. I know how much those things in that shop would cost. And those commenters, why can't they ask her for account details? What's with the God will do it for her undecided
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Khd95:
BUHARI is just a bad omen

No fuel..ATMs sef no gree dispense,transport fare tripped and now that somebody is supposed to be merry,robbers burgled her shop undecided sad
u no know when u vote am?
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Khd95:

No fuel..ATMs sef no gree dispense,transport fare tripped and now that somebody is supposed to be merry,robbers burgled her shop undecided sad

Very soon u will blame Buhari for not being able to urinate... Fool..
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by abrahym(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
Khd95:

Fool of the year 2017 goes to you.. No nominees
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is the true definition of 'F**k you for christmas is all you've got.'
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
very common occurrence in port harcourt....sorry.,..
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by brownhawk: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mehn look at how they stripped those ladies naked and went with their clothes.
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Dollabiz: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Really
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
In all d comments, no one offered her financial assistance! Who sorry eppsad
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by FUCKyouALL: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
What's Funny?
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
Come around goes around.
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by pedrilo: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mehn see cleaning!
Dem clean the shop!
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by matrix199(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sijo01:
God will replenish your hustle dear.

I thought "prevention" was much better than "cure".
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by purples25(f): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
abrahym:
Fool

Sorry is it the lady that lost everything that you're calling a fool? No vex, it's a question o.
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Ebios(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Khd95:

May it never be well with those thieves even after their REPENTANCE in Jesus name....Amen(unless they bring back her property)Nonsensessssssssssss
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by purples25(f): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
So many men viewing this........ lipsrsealed

Anyway somewhere now someone would be giving his gf clothes for Christmas...... And the girl or the thief's family wouldn't know it's stolen goods.
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Hmmm...we don't believe. lipsrsealed
speak for yourself. I believe because I've witnessed this happened more than once.
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Speedo17(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Wow!
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

What's Funny?

Was it your shop?
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
dat y ah love Kaduna bees could hv visited d burglers
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Duru009(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
See what APC has cause !
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
fuckboys:
the rubbers even help her sweep the shop, well mannered
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by StarUp: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Heartless generation!!!
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by GameGod(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
I knew it most be igbos, very wicked species.

*Spit*
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by musa234(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Mariinee post=63595092]Hmmm...we don't believe. lipsrsealed[/quot Tell me why you don't believe her
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Datz very bad n terrible of those men of d night watch even d hangers were rooted too this one Don pass be careful
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by chronique(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Saw it on her timeline on Facebook this morning... I hope she's able to get over it asap.
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
zicoraads:
Hmmmmm. This is sad and terrible. I know how much those things in that shop would cost. And those commenters, why can't they ask her for account details? What's with the God will do it for her undecided
That's Nigerians for you,only thing they can offer is mock sympathy. Elsewhere someone would volunteer(after verifying) to open a GOFUNDME account so that wellmeaning people will make donations for her. As if it is God that will come down from heaven to replenish her loss Is it not through people that God gives succour? Later they will call themselves her 'friends' 'followers'

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by muller101(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Those criminals are on nairaland. I don't want to mention names.
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
purples25:
So many men viewing this........ lipsrsealed

Anyway somewhere now someone would be giving his gf clothes for Christmas...... And the girl or the thief's family wouldn't know it's stolen goods.
You might even happen to be the recipient,would you know sef? tongue

I'm in my house,it's christmas...you know what to do.
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by cold(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
baski92:
who go please do me happy Xmas , broke na my second name
I don't celebrate Christmas neither am i a religious man but i know what it feels like to be broke. At least you're not asking to complete tuition fee, rent or hospital bill. Dm me for a little token

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Devaluation: ‘We Stand By Our Story’, Daily Trust Replies CBN / Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.