Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) (47144 Views)

Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas / Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by purples25(f): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tedassie:

You might even happen to be the recipient,would you know sef? tongue

I'm in my house,it's christmas...you know what to do.

Of course I know what to do.........I'll come and eat chicken and flenty flenty food grin
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by baski92(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
cold:

I don't celebrate Christmas neither am i a religious man but i know what it feels like to be broke. At least you're not asking to complete tuition fee, rent or hospital bill. Dm me for a little token
lol that true, but I still give to God for seeing this day
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
purples25:

Of course I know what to do.........I'll come and eat chicken and flenty flenty food grin
No worry,the leftovers are carefully packed for any lucky indigent personality that happens to stroll by cheesy
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by EmperorKpee(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
adetayo234:

Mister blogger, it is "her shop was burgled;" not "her shop was robbed"
lol. rara o. She was burgled and her shop was robbed. *winks*
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by FUCKyouALL: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Was it your shop?
Things like that are gonna happen to you.
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Pylony(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
The criminals would be like, WE MADE IT. I wonder why some people would do any thing even at the point of dead just to celebrate Christmas like its a most. What benefits is there celebrating Christmas, i.e the birth of the saviour Christ Jesus and still remain as sinful and empty as ever?
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Khd95:
BUHARI is just a bad omen

No fuel..ATMs sef no gree dispense,transport fare tripped and now that somebody is supposed to be merry,robbers burgled her shop undecided sad
Must you drag in Buhari into every happening s around you? ologbeni you need serious deliverance!
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
prinsam30:
God go polish these thieveses
with kiwi or lude oga Ade?
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

Things like that are gonna happen to you.
Is that your new year resolution to go rob my shop?

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Awww... That part, "and God let them," that's the sums up her pain and disappointment. Really sorry for her.

I hate how people are more likely to be swindled or robbed or kidnapped or even murdered for rituals in the Christmas season. I don't even want to mention fuel scarcity or how prices skyrocket.

The same evil people causing others to suffer would tell others 'merry Christmas', like they mean it, just because every other hypocrite is saying it.
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by folly2003: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
People are wicked!
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by purples25(f): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tedassie:

No worry,the leftovers are carefully packed for any lucky indigent personality that happens to stroll by cheesy

Haba undecided
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by FUCKyouALL: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Is that your new year resolution to go rob my shop?
grin grin grin grin
wetin I need pant and bra for?

Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
purples25:

Haba undecided
C'mon why the long face? you don't wanna come alone? :DAlright,come along with your friends then...there's enough to go round

#lemmecomanbegoing
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

wetin I need pant and bra for?

I dey ask you nah grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by purples25(f): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tedassie:

C'mon why the long face? you don't wanna come alone? :DAlright,come along with your friends then...there's enough to go round

#lemmecomanbegoing

embarassed tongue
Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by FUCKyouALL: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I dey ask you nah grin grin grin grin

Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Na this kind thing dey mk person visit babalawo becos if na me I swear I’ll use juju o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 3:55am On Dec 26, 2017
purples25:

embarassed tongue

Minister of food affairs grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Devaluation: ‘We Stand By Our Story’, Daily Trust Replies CBN / Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.