Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

6 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend/girlfriend While In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend/girlfriend While In School (2022 Views)

Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] / 6 Reasons Students Fail Examination Despite Studying / Important Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend/girlfriend While In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend/girlfriend While In School by Samstyle(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Having a boyfriend/Girlfriend (being in a relationship) While in school, is prevalent among most Nigeria students. It is very difficult to find a mature student in Nigeria, who truly don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, even from the secondary education level. Nevertheless, today I am going to explicitly explain, 6 reasons why you don't need a boyfriend/Girlfriend While in school.

So seat tight and let me take you through.

1. You Get Distracted:

There is no doubt that, the reason for most failure is schools today, is as a result of the concept of having boyfriend/girlfriend in schools. Students who are engaged in this act, finds it very debilitating to focus on their studies, as they would not only have to think for themselves, but their partners too. They spend much time on their relationships, than any other thing. And this, has lure them to failure. This is one of the main reasons why students are not encouraged to go in relationships while in school.

2. You Miss Classes:

This is also an uncontrollable disadvantage of being in a relationship while in school. However, when you ask some student, they will say, they can't leave school for any boyfriend/girlfriend, but this fact is uncontestable. One day, you will be conformed to do so, and after sometime, it becomes a regular tour. You may think, this is totally impossible, but it is just fact. So, if you don't want to Start missing classes, you had better jettison the idea of relationship in school.

3. You Might Get rusticated:

This is another essential reason why you shouldn't have a boyfriend/Girlfriend While in school. You might not be as lucky as those who have been in this game for many years, without any problem. What if you get a girl pregnant? I think it will be the end of your education. Parental obligations set in, and I am also very sure, you will regret that all your life time. It is important you stop this very act, except you want to be a victim of the above.

4. You Become Notorious:

This is very known in the secondary education level. When any student is engaged in this execrable act, he/she becomes very notorious, the whole school starts seeing such person as a negative influence, which they truly are. Parents start telling their children to totally isolate themselves from sure person, because it is not condone here in Nigeria. So, if you don't want people to know you as a negative influence, then stop the concept of boyfriend/girlfriend while in school.

5. To Much Pressure and Tension:

No student will want to look very dirty in front of his or her new relationship partner. And as so, they seem to be more cautious and tensed when they go out dressing abnormal or perhaps, doing that which they claimed they don't do to their partners.

If you want to live the most pressure-free school life, then desist from having a boyfriend/girlfriend while on school. You will kill your fear and tension in school.

Continue reading below

www.myschoolnews.ga/2017/12/disadvantages-of-relationship-in-school.html?m=1
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend/girlfriend While In School by Crossbow(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
What you said is true.. However those are extreme cases. An ideal boyfriend/girlfriend relationship won't lead to that. Actually, a healthy relationship in school can even boost your academic performances.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend/girlfriend While In School by ifex370(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Crossbow:
What you said is true.. However those are extreme cases. An ideal boyfriend/girlfriend relationship won't lead to that. Actually, a healthy relationship in school can even boost your academic performances.

Smart comments like this is what makes me believe there's hope for this world...

There are two sides of the coin

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend/girlfriend While In School by HashtagMoniker(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Crossbow:
spiritual life also.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend/girlfriend While In School by THUNDAR(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
This one na for secondary school shoodren oh! Who wan rusticate you for uni cos you give gehl belle! VC know you
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend/girlfriend While In School by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2017
THUNDAR:
This one na for secondary school shoodren oh! Who wan rusticate you for uni cos you give gehl belle! VC know you
I Tire ooo...lack of information everywhere
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend/girlfriend While In School by PitexyBaba(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2017
lm living a couple's life nd my bae's cgpa is 3.92 while mine is 4.2.... so, d whole thing av 2 sides.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Rusticates Ojo Aderemi, Its Last Known SUG President / As A Student With No Money For Foodstuff Do This. / 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.