Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] (4892 Views)

AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism / FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by BornorBang: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
A Senegalese student has been detained after he disguised as a woman to sit for national examinations on behalf of his girlfriend.

The student who enrolled in a university in the northern part of the country and his girlfriend “were placed under arrest on Monday evening.”

The student whose age was not disclosed, had moved to Diourbel to take the exams for his girlfriend, a student in a high school in this city, according to the prosecution.

Photos posted on social networks by [url][/url] depicted him wearing a red dress with black patterns, wearing a veil with the same colors and a black shawl to deceive the invigilators. Local media reported that invigilators caught him on the third day of the exams after noticing something wrong with his attire. They then reported him to the police.

Their lawyer, Serigne Ndiongue confirmed the man and his girlfriend will be tried for “exam fraud” on Thursday August 5.

The prosecutor also said “the couple is to be tried on (Thursday) August 5 for exam fraud and complicity in fraud by the court of Diourbel.”

https:///man-detained-for-writing-for-his-girlfriend-while-dressed-as-a-lady/

1 Share

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by DaddyRochie1642: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Upon all the disguise, I can still spot that his thick African Lips grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by airminem(f): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Someone up there said its naija bf without even reading thru
cheesy

Definately he wore her panties, bra, wig/weave, clothe, makeup maybe even the girlfriends SANITARY PAD

Desperate partners

angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by BornorBang: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
What we do for love

1 Like

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by insidelife22(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
My fellow gees...

5 Likes

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by istina: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Stupid things stupid men do for the stupid thing called Love
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by yuping(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sometimes I just wonder why this kind of people exist.

1 Like

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by habsydiamond(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ah ah!! And he go say na love make am do am... All I see affecting him is stupidity wey no get medicine... At the end of the day dem no go marry ooo
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Sixsigmahub: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
Ah ah!! And he go say na love make am do am... All I see affecting him is stupidity wey no get medicine... At the end of the day dem no go marry ooo

We keep losing to the other gender everyday cry cry
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by habsydiamond(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

We keep losing to the other gender everyday cry cry
when he won do am na alpha male he go call himself oo.. Not knowing him be ashiere simp...
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Sixsigmahub: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
I can see my anti-simp colleagues in this thread grin
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Wetin toto go cause ehh
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Werey dey disguise
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Nuelito: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Smh
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by potent5(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Simping is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by wiseone28: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
sad

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by TheWolfen(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Foolish things some boys do for love
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Seeksnigeria: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
potent5:
Simping is a sin.
Book of misogyny 3 vs 27

1 Like

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by muller101(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
I could still recall when I was paid by a vagina person to write an exam which she had failed twice. I moved in majestically into the Hall physics exam it was. Lots of vagina creatures were all around me helping themselves copying everything I wrote.
When it was time to submit one hawk face student invigilator a vagina holder, came around and said. Hey, I know you are not in microbiology why are you doing this. I responded actually I am writing a carry over course. Ok if that is the case write your name because I know very well you are in engineering department.
Hearing this statement I knew the game was up. That was how I started pleading, I told her I am writing for my sister. our dad gave her a final warning, if he fail that course again she shouldn't come back home. The vagina being just smiled and said, tell me you are writing this for your babe. I knew that was a bait. I maintained my ground, it's for my sister. After few minutes she left I couldn't write Evelyn's name anymore. Those vagina carriers surrounding me like an island surrounded by water were just calling me sweet names after they had copied to their satisfaction.
I finally wrote the vagina person's name waited till they start submitting I did same. Stepping outside the hall these creatures were all inviting me to their hostel. I actually held my head high like a captain who just led out his battalion for promotion by a high ranking admiral.
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Seeksnigeria: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
muller101:
I could still recall when I was paid by a vagina person to write an exam which she had failed twice. I moved in majestically into the Hall physics exam it was. Lots of vagina creatures were all around me helping themselves copying everything I wrote.
When it was time to submit one hawk face student invigilator a vagina holder, came around and said. Hey, I know you are not in microbiology why are you doing this. I responded actually I am writing a carry over course. Ok if that is the case write your name because I know very well you are in engineering department.
Hearing this statement I knew the game was up. That was how I started pleading, I told her I am writing for my sister. our dad gave her a final warning, if he fail that course again she shouldn't come back home. The vagina being just smiled and said, tell me you are writing this for your babe. I knew that was a bait. I maintained my ground, it's for my sister. After few minutes she left I couldn't write Evelyn's name anymore. Those vagina carriers surrounding me like an island surrounded by water were just calling me sweet names after they had copied to their satisfaction.
I finally wrote the vagina person's name waited till they start submitting I did same. Stepping outside the hall these creatures were all inviting me to their hostel. I actually held my head high like a captain who just led out his battalion for promotion by a high ranking admiral.

Hahahaaa...
So you are actually no different from this man
Okay, you didn't wear your girlfriend's clothes and bra grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by providencia(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
muller101:
Bros come finish this story
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Why is it that Africans think the same?
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by BornorBang: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
What do you mean?
supportnija:
Why is that Africans think the same?
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by NarcissistKing(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Another simp lost. More to go!
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Now, that's what is called love

Get more leads when you plan your marketing campaign with our WhatsApp bulk messenger.

https://www.nairaland.com/6524346/whatsapp-bulk-sender-marketing-course
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by BornorBang: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lol. Some men sha.
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by majamajic(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Upon all the disguise, I can still spot that his thick naija Lips grin

Senegal lips
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Siggynigeria: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
One man down
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by puppie017: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
He didn't look a inch like a woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) / FOR UNIVERSITY OF UYO APTITUDE PAST QUESTIONS / Free 2015 WASSCE And NECO Mathematics Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.