Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help (5136 Views)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / How I Was Seduced By My Maid And Made Me Sex Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by terrezo2002(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
What a generation. Small girls and boys talking about sex that only married people should be doing.
The world should just end because it seems to get worse in future

1 Like

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Kseafresh: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kingsley10000:
I tire for op..na nyash dey him more important
can you imagine
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by RedDistrict: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
terrezo2002:
What a generation. Small girls and boys talking about sex that only married people should be doing.
The world should just end because it seems to get worse in future

You can still leave this world baba if e tire you grin

op. kpansh and move, abi you no like tight nunu ni??

No time o
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by apenaola(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
u don't wanna lose her and u are here telling stories. d ball is in ur court. abi u be toddler?
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pure bushiiit. No virgin will approach you for sex like that. To kiss or touch her boobs takes awhile to succumb, let alone sex.
mubarakyoung:
it happened that i love this particular girl and shes christian also virgin. i spoiled dis gil wit many goods cos i love her bt i dont want to touch her. an loss her company... cos shes beautiful;goodbehaved;and seflrespectgil....
i am muslim and i want to be frens wit her only ntn else and she used show me to her frens that iam her boyfren ; we used hangout together. she visited me on friday and demanded me to hav sex wit her an i refused an i cos i took her as a fren only wit that she left me wit anger.
an dont knw wat cam over her

and just today monin she sent me text sayin that shes bringing me her happy xmass whish is her body and said if i did nt disvirgin her she wol leave me .

bt pls guys i dont want to loss her an i dont want to sex her . i adore her pls help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by terrezo2002(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
RedDistrict:

You can still leave this world baba if e tire you grin
op. kpansh and move, abi you no like tight nunu ni??
No time o
What a pity from a man who might someday have a daughter.
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by emeijeh(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
terrezo2002:

What a pity from a man who might someday have a daughter.

Don't mind him. There are too many kids here on nairaland.

Subscription is damn too cheap these days
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Pyrusdrago(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Who gee dis one phone grin

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Onliie:
.........And if you don't improve on your grammar this season.

Compliment of the season! Wishing u a prosperous year in advance.
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Onliie(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
obadizena:

Compliment of the season! Wishing u a prosperous year in advance.
same to you. Howdy?
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Enockia(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
OP u need to learn to type correctly before we can give u advice
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by alexnana: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Who told u she is a virgin? I believe she might have told u dat, so if she is now saying she wanted to be disvirgined, what is ur problem with DAT. This is d only avenue to find out, and at least u are not the one forcing her. Make ur matter no be like horse wey dey book o.
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Rimsd(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
All i Know is HIV AIDS is real, that may just be the Christmas Gift "shikna"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Getting Married To A Police In Kaduna State (photos) / One Word For These Young Lovers (photos) / These Bridal Shower Photos Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.