Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men (2543 Views)

Miracles: Why Is Raising The Dead A Difficult Miracle For Many Pastors Today? / Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / Stop Paying Tithe In Church And See How Many Pastors That Will Be Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men by butterflyl1on: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
dalaman:

Must their names and illnesses be written for it to be valid? Who are these people despite their names and ilnessness? How do you know that they are real people and not made up characers from their names and illnesses? Can you tell me the house address and phone number of any of them so that I can contact them and know if they are real people?

You are a ridiculous village clown.

You have no point, the faith healer herself does NOT believe in her nonsense faith healing because when it mattered she ran to the hospital for medical help instead of relying on faith healing. If you get infected with a serious medical condition you'll run to the hospital for medical help, you won't rely on faith healing. Your mental illness isn't treated by faith healing. You rely on medical care for the remaining cure of your mental health issues that is yet to fully leave you.

Ode personified

So they are suddenly not real people yet he INVESTIGATED them and you are parroting it? Oh ye salamander.

Since you are defending your claim with this sole report yet with your own mouth you are telling me that "how can I prove them and how would I know they are real people"? I hope you can see how stupid you have made yourself with your own words. grin

You are parroting what even you are not sure of.

Dalaman the salamander expose yourself more I am enjoying it. cheesy
Re: Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men by dalaman: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Ode personified

So they are suddenly not real people yet he INVESTIGATED them and you are parroting it? Oh ye salamander.

Since you are defending your claim with this sole report yet with your own mouth you are telling me that "how can I prove them and how would I know they are real people"? I hope you can see how stupid you have made yourself with your own words. grin

You are parroting what even you are not sure of.

Dalaman the salamander expose yourself more I am enjoying it. cheesy

Go and take your drugs and stop acting a fool. I just showed you that name dropping means nothing ,you were the one that was trying to build a mountian out of names that were dropped and I asked you to use the names and give me the details of the people. How can you prove that all the names you dropped are the names of real people?

Kathryn Kuhlman the faith healer that "healed" one of the people whose name you dropped has shown that faith healing is false. She went to the hospital when she was sick and needed medical attention. She didn't rely on faith healing. Your mental illness also shows that faith healing is a ruse because that is not what you rely on for healing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men by butterflyl1on: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
dalaman:

Go and take your drugs and stop acting a fool. I just showed you that name dropping means nothing ,you were the one that was trying to build a mountian out of names that were dropped and I asked you to use the names and give me the details of the people. How can you prove that all the names you dropped are the names of real people?

Kathryn Kuhlman the faith healer that "healed" one of the people whose name you dropped has shown that faith healing is false. She went to the hospital when she was sick and needed medical attention. She didn't rely on faith healing. Your mental illness also shows that faith healing is a ruse because that is not what you rely on for healing.

You claimed he investigated 23 people : LIE

I asked you to present the names of these 23 and their illnesses just ask did in mine and you suddenly began chanting how is it possible for me to verify, yet you are using something you claim I cannot verify to defend a moot point which makes me wonder how you carried out your own verification if you claim I may not be able to: DECEPTION

keep on exposing yourself while I watch you grin

1 Like

Re: Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men by dalaman: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You claimed he investigated 23 people : LIE

Yes he did and his investigations were published in reputable news papers like the New York times.

From the Wikipedia entry it says that:

Following a 1967 fellowship in Philadelphia, Dr. William A. Nolen conducted a case study of 23 people who claimed to have been cured during one of her services.[13][14][15][16] Nolen's long term follow-ups concluded that there were no cures in those cases. One woman who was said to have been cured of spinal cancer threw away her brace and ran across the stage at Kuhlman's command; her spine collapsed the next day and she died four months later.[9][17][18]

-13 "Psychic Healing? Investigator declares no". The Greenville News. August 16, 1975. Retrieved 2007-11-12.Also see: William Nolen, Healing: a doctor in search of a miracle. New York: Random House ISBN 0-394-49095-9

14-"Dr Nolen Looks at Faith Healing". The San Mateo Times. March 7, 1975. Retrieved 2007-11-12.

-15 Michaelson, Michael (February 2, 1975). "Men of medicine and a medicine man". The New York Times. Retrieved 2007-11-12.

-16 "Extra-Dispensary Perceptions". Time. March 17, 1975. Retrieved 2007-11-12.

I asked you to present the names of these 23 and their illnesses just ask did in mine and you suddenly began chanting how is it possible for me to verify, yet you are using something you claim I cannot verify to defend a moot point which makes me wonder how you carried out your own verification if you claim I may not be able to: DECEPTION

keep on exposing yourself while I watch you grin

His work and investigations were published in reputable news outlets like the new York timesand Time magazine . Even her defenders did NOT dispute his claims, their excuse was that he only attended one of her services amongst many .

Faith healing is fake because the faith healer herself ran to a small hospital in a small town for medical help when she took ill. She did not rely on on faith healing. As a person with mental issues, you also do not rely on faith healing because you know it won't help you.
Re: Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men by butterflyl1on: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
dalaman:

Yes he did and his investigations were published in reputable news papers like the New York times.

From the Wikipedia entry it says that:

Following a 1967 fellowship in Philadelphia, Dr. William A. Nolen conducted a case study of 23 people who claimed to have been cured during one of her services.[13][14][15][16] [b]Nolen's long term follow-ups concluded that there were no cures in those cases. One woman who was said to have been cured of spinal cancer threw away her brace and ran across the stage at Kuhlman's command; her spine collapsed the next day and she died four months later.[/b][9][17][18]

-13 "Psychic Healing? Investigator declares no". The Greenville News. August 16, 1975. Retrieved 2007-11-12.Also see: William Nolen, Healing: a doctor in search of a miracle. New York: Random House ISBN 0-394-49095-9

14-"Dr Nolen Looks at Faith Healing". The San Mateo Times. March 7, 1975. Retrieved 2007-11-12.

-15 Michaelson, Michael (February 2, 1975). "Men of medicine and a medicine man". The New York Times. Retrieved 2007-11-12.

-16 "Extra-Dispensary Perceptions". Time. March 17, 1975. Retrieved 2007-11-12.

His work and investigations were published in reputable news outlets like the new York timesand Time magazine . Even her defenders did NOT dispute his claims, their excuse was that he only attended one of her services amongst many .

Faith healing is fake because the faith healer herself ran to a small hospital in a small town when she for medical help when she took ill. She did not rely on on faith healing. As a person with mental issues, you also do not rely on faith healing because you know it won't help you.

He investigated 23 people but can only cite ONE WOMAN? so what happened to the other 22? cheesy

Keep on making a fool of yourself as I watch.

Can you show me the list of the 23 people and their documented investigation even if it's from this your New York Times?

1 Like

Re: Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men by HardMirror(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

1. Name of researcher and his qualifications and medical submissions were given.

2. Names of those healed and where was given

3. Illnesses they were healed from were given

So suddenly you do not know how to type in such information on Google to research them yourself but know how to type a response to my post? You are quick to research religious stuff but this one you need me to get you evidence when all you need to get YOURSELF all the evidence you seek you somehow cannot do.

Clap for your own mumu oh lying dalaman the salamander.

THREAD CLOSED AND LOCKED DOWN.
Typing in caps wont close the thread grin

We know these types of testimonies. When investigated we begin to see the gaps and lies.
Recall that nairaland pastor who cured someone of his AIDS? Remember when he was investigated what was found out? Many are misdiagnosed, some undergo conventional threatment but all would claim Jesus healed them. Some are not even healed but just forcing the "miracle" by proclaiming to be healed. Follow up many of these people and you'ld discover many die of diseases they claimed jesus healed them of

1 Like

Re: Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men by HardMirror(m): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
dalaman:

Ask him to tell us how kathryn kulman died.
Re: Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men by butterflyl1on: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
HardMirror:

Typing in caps wont close the thread grin

We know these types of testimonies. When investigated we begin to see the gaps and lies.
Recall that nairaland pastor who cured someone of his AIDS? Remember when he was investigated what was found out? Many are misdiagnosed, some undergo conventional threatment but all would claim Jesus healed them. Some are not even healed but just forcing the "miracle" by proclaiming to be healed. Follow up many of these people and you'ld discover many die of diseases they claimed jesus healed them of

Why not go ahead and investigate.

I also read how your claim if being a former evangelist turned atheist was investigated and all the gaps and lies exposed and you were simply lying through your teeth and forcing lies down everyones throat. What miracle did you perform or "force" in your deceitful days?

1 Like

Re: Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men by dalaman: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

He investigated 23 people but can only cite ONE WOMAN? so what happened to the other 22? cheesy

Keep on making a fool of yourself as I watch.

Can you show me the list of the 23 people and their documented investigation even if it's from this your New York Times?

grin. I thought you said I lied about him investigating 23 people?

Bottom line is that faith healing is fake. He pointed out that one of the people died shortly after claiming she was healed, the faith healer herself does NOT believe in her nonsense faith healing because she knows it's NONSENSE. She ran to the hospital for medical help when she took ill. Her followers like Pastor Benny Hinn also do same, they claim to heal people but run to the hospital when they fall sick because they know that faith healing is false.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2015/March/Evangelist-Benny-Hinn-Released-from-the-Hospital
Re: Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men by dalaman: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
HardMirror:

Ask him to tell us how kathryn kulman died.

I don't need to ask him. He is suffering from residual mental illness. He doesn't rely on faith healing. He goes to the hospital for solution to his mental health issues.
Re: Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men by butterflyl1on: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
dalaman:

grin. I thought you said I lied about him investigating 23 people?

Bottom line is that faith healing is fake. He pointed out that one of the people died shortly after claiming she was healed, the faith healer herself does NOT believe in her nonsense faith healing because she knows it's NONSENSE. She ran to the hospital for medical help when she took ill. Her followers like Pastor Benny Hinn also do same, they claim to heal people but run to the hospital when they fall sick because they know that faith healing is false.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2015/March/Evangelist-Benny-Hinn-Released-from-the-Hospital

I need details same way you keep demanding for them if the tables were turned. cheesy

Where are the names and illnesses. Saying "bottom line" is saying rubbish
Re: Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men by dalaman: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I need details same way you keep demanding for them if the tables were turned. cheesy

Where are the names and illnesses. Saying "bottom line" is saying rubbish

Shut up. The faith healer Kathryn Kuhlman herself does NOT believe in her nonsense faith healing. You also do not rely on faith healing for your mental health issues. What exactly are you on about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Rules To Fasting? / Atheists - What's This Life All About? / A Refutation Of Supernatural Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.