Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe (3498 Views)

Hello Mdx Or Crosstour / Which Is Better? 2010 Toyota Venza Or 2010 Toyota Rav4 / Which Do You Prefer ? The Venza Or Rx 350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by naijabetboy: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hi guys

For the car experts in the house, which of theses rides is the best and most advisable to buy considering comfort, and drivers experience , and problems

Thank you
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by sonofspada(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Venza, reason because it's Toyota
Almost every mechanic dey work Toyota.

Parts cheAp and available
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by uboma(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
If you can afford the Venza, go for it.

It is quite roomy inside and posh on the outside.

1 Like

Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by RZArecta(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Anything apart from Murano cool
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
RZArecta:
wickedest
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by onward4life(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
RZArecta:

Murano dey collect tithe ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by Readonee35L(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
sonofspada:

Venza parts are cheap? shocked
Big fat lie
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by naijabetboy: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Readonee35L:

Big fat lie

grin grin

Do you have experience with Venza?
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by RZArecta(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
onward4life:

Murano dey collect tithe ooo
LOL grin Murano na mega Pastor wey get private jet ni

2 Likes

Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by RZArecta(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Readonee35L:

Big fat lie
in the spirit of Christmas, please just ignore this one
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by naijabetboy: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
No one is even talking about crosstour and Santa Fe
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by sonofspada(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Readonee35L:

Big fat lie
You pay for genuinty , durability and Toyota mechanics dey everywhere, these are my criterion for picking this make.

Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by Readonee35L(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
naijabetboy:

grin grin

Do you have experience with Venza?
I had one . But sold about a month ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/4135410/sold-clean-2010-venza-registered
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by Readonee35L(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
sonofspada:

You pay for genuinty , durability and Toyota mechanics dey everywhere, these are my criterion for picking this make.
What makes you think the Toyota is more durable than the Honda .
And what makes you think all Toyota Mechanics are advanced enough to fully repair the Venza? . Can they even diagnose the electronic Power steering?

The Toyota Venza is just Okay. if maintained properly it's durable. Just like the crosstour.

The crosstour is also a very better option. The 2013 and above has a better look and interior.

The Venza also looks very appealing than the crosstour .

2 Likes

Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by AdeboyEnterpris(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Good evening!!!
As regards Venza,Cross tour,Murano and Santa fe;
First, please knock Murano out of the options because the engine consumes a lot of fuel than other SUVs and the parts are expensive. More so, its Value at Old age is nothing to write home about.

As for Crosstour, it is a good car, built in form of a big hatch back but not totally SUV. Its a bit roamy but very low(For those living in areas that are not smooth). Then one major problem with Honda is shaft(especially the front ones)

But I would advice you go for either Venza or Hyundai Santa fe depending on how buoyant you are and what you want in a car.

Venza because it is durable, has readily available parts, has metallic body, roamy and a bit spacious cargo. Although it is low as well and the dash board may start cracking after a period of time and can only carry 5 passangers conviniently if not overloaded but I think its still OK.

Santa fe because it is cool, has a compact SUV body, very durable, reliable, has good value at old age, very roamy and spacious, has enough cargo space, can carry up to 7 passengers conviniently if not overloaded, nice shocks but it has a fibre builded body which can only be fixed neatly at the company or factory incase any thing happens.

But I would strongly advice you go for Venza or Santa Fe depending on your environment, what you need in a car, how ready you are to maintain the car(because to be candid, the parts are quite expensive) and how buoyant you are.

For more information on how to decide on the car to buy just for you to fit your personality, environment, business, etc, Consult us @ ADEBOY MOTORS Today!!!
Thank you and compliments of the season.

5 Likes

Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by kingreign(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
sonofspada:

The front door alone is 320,000 for one metallic piece without the components.
The rear door alone is 250,000 without the components only one side and the metallic part only.
Front brake disc is 130,000 for a pair OEM,
pads front are 45,000 front OEM.
Shocks are over 80,000 for brand new pair front.
Engine is 600,000 2GR-FE,
U660F 6sp AWD 22pin is 600,000 tokumbo.

I guess that's cheap enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by kingreign(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
AdeboyEnterpris:
Good evening!!!
As regards Venza,Cross tour,Murano and Santa fe;
First, please knock Murano out of the options because the engine consumes a lot of fuel than other SUVs and the parts are expensive. More so, its Value at Old age is nothing to write home about.

As for Crosstour, it is a good car, built in form of a big hatch back but not totally SUV. Its a bit roamy but very low(For those living in areas that are not smooth). Then one major problem with Honda is shaft(especially the front ones)

But I would advice you go for either Venza or Hyundai Santa fe depending on how buoyant you are and what you want in a car.

Venza because it is durable, has readily available parts, has metallic body, roamy and a bit spacious cargo. [s]Although it is low as well and the dash board may start cracking after a period of time [/s]and can only carry 5 passangers conviniently if not overloaded but I think its still OK.

Santa fe because it is cool, has a compact SUV body, very durable, reliable, has good value at old age, very roamy and spacious, has enough cargo space, can carry up to 7 passengers conviniently if not overloaded, nice shocks [s]but it has a fibre builded body which can only be fixed neatly at the company or factory incase any thing happens[/s].

But I would strongly advice you go for Venza or Santa Fe depending on your environment, what you need in a car, how ready you are to maintain the car(because to be candid, the parts are quite expensive) and how buoyant you are.

For more information on how to decide on the car to buy just for you to fit your personality, environment, business, etc, Consult us @ ADEBOY MOTORS Today!!!
Thank you and compliments of the season.

Liar. Get your facts right before commenting blindly.

1 Like

Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by Readonee35L(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
kingreign:

I laughed when he said venzas dashboard could cracking. I guess he's never been in one.
grin
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by sonofspada(m): 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
kingreign:

The front door alone is 320,000 for one metallic piece without the components.
The rear door alone is 250,000 without the components only one side and the metallic part only.
Front brake disc is 130,000 for a pair OEM,
pads front are 45,000 front OEM.
Shocks are over 80,000 for brand new pair front.
Engine is 600,000 2GR-FE,
U660F 6sp AWD 22pin is 600,000 tokumbo.

I guess that's cheap enough.

I guess I have a thing for Toyota
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by AdeboyEnterpris(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2017
kingreign:

Sorry, it was a mindographical error grin if there's anything like that. I meant some Toyota cars not specifically Venza. Thanks @kingreign
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by sultaan(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
In the category of cars you like, there are 4 models and the santa fe is not one of them.

These are car like suv and the 4 models at Ford Edge, Nissan Murano, Toyota Venza and Honda Crosstour

They don't make two of those anymore so you have to chose between the Murano, Edge and Santa fe

The fear of Murano and American car now leaves OP with Santa fe as best option
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by kingreign(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Engine in that santafé thing is up to 1m especially the 3.3V6 and that's if he sees it. Then is the issue of their VDC compressors. Good luck to him grin
sultaan:
In the category of cars you like, there are 4 models and the santa fe is not one of them.

These are car like suv and the 4 models at Ford Edge, Nissan Murano, Toyota Venza and Honda Crosstour

They don't make two of those anymore so you have to chose between the Murano, Edge and Santa fe

Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by Readonee35L(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
kingreign:
Engine in that santafé thing is up to 1m especially the 3.3V6 and that's if he sees it. Then is the issue of their VDC compressors. Good luck to him grin
But this compressor ish is common in the middle east spec hyundai / kia.
I feel their poorly built compared to the american spec kia / hyundai .
I have people with American sonata gdi and it's been rocking strong with stock compressor . But the Bought brand new in Nigeria are the direct opposite.
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by Readonee35L(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
sultaan:

The 2013 ford edge sport. Is one sexy bi&tch .
Love that ride.
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by kingreign(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Readonee35L:

But this compressor ish is common in the middle east spec hyundai / kia.
I feel their poorly built compared to the american spec kia / hyundai .
I have people with American sonata gdi and it's been rocking strong with stock compressor . But the Bought brand new in Nigeria are the direct opposite.

Oh you mean the Kpangolo edition Kia/Hyundai?
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by sultaan(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
In my opinion Santa Fe wins because it has the lowest cost of purchase and less likely to be stolen by robbers.

For those with the know how the Ford and murano are the sleeker models, but more expensive than the Santa Fe.

OP go take a look at your list, test drive and pick the one you like best, not the one you are persuaded to buy. It's your Monet spend as desired, those who do not have money for a corolla or Camry are not the best judge in this case.
Re: Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe by oblo(m): 4:40am On Dec 27, 2017
I use a murano and have had no issues with it.
An 04 model and still going strong on same engine and gearbox it came with 5 years ago as tokunbo.

I grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Very Clean 2007 Hyundai SUV. Serious Buyer (Now N1.6m) / What Car Will You Advice Me To Buy For 300-400k / Honda's Not So Superb After All!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.