Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... (4753 Views)

See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / How I Made My Delicious Weekend Fish Barbecue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to all our esteem customers, home and abroad.
Always remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.
Thanks for your patronage all year round.
We love you all.

Barbecue all the way......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Barbecue Goat (Asun) with coleslaw as the side.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Barbecue chicken on point....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Charcoal brings out the real taste of barbecue.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Asun on the grill loading.........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
More pictures loading......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2018
post=63598111:
Merry Christmas to all our esteem customers, home and abroad.
Always remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.
Thanks for your patronage all year round.
We love you all.

Barbecue all the way......
So surprised you still can’t put your mobile contact on your post!!!!People requested in the last thread yet you ignored

4 Likes

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Sir, No way we can EVER ignore our Customers, most especially new ones... Customers are the Sole of business.

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2018
We are ALWAYS at your service.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by NothingDoMe: 7:05am On May 17, 2018
Benz4pimp:
So surprised you still can’t put your mobile contact on your post!!!!People requested in the last thread yet you ignored
Cos it's a distraction. The true purpose of this moniker is purely political.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by okwabayi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Cos it's a distraction. The true purpose of this moniker is purely political.
Yet you're advertising your business, you get sense at all?
Without a phone number nobody can contact you. The purpose of a business is to bring customers. Your business na ghost organization?

6 Likes

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by NothingDoMe: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
okwabayi:

Yet you're advertising your business, you get sense at all?
Without a phone number nobody can contact you. The purpose of a business is to bring customers. Your business na ghost organization?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:39am On Jun 09, 2018
To the two guys up there ^^.

Stop fighting yourselves on our thread the two young men up there.
You can go to your thread to do that.
Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by CodeTemplar: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please I want some BBQ. Contact?

2 Likes

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Fraudulent BBQ grill !!!
This guy has no BBQ bizness. U still don't know?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Fraudulent BBQ grill !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by Timi141: 4:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Westmorland:

Fraudulent BBQ grill !!!

It's just a shell company to launder BMC's money.

If you know, you know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by MrBONE2(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Timi141:

If you know, you know.

Nooooooooooo grin

We BaBu loyalists don't Loot

6 Likes

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by nedekid: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Benz4pimp:
He thinks he is dealing with idiots. It just shows how the government people look down on Nigerians thinking we are all retarded.
Obviously the his mannabbq Monika is just a cover. It does not exist. Ask him for the address or phone that you want to patronise him and watch him japa.

3 Likes

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by wilfred101: 12:34pm On May 02, 2021
nedekid:

He thinks he is dealing with idiots. It just shows how the government people look down on Nigerian thinking we are all retarded.
Obviously the his mannabbq Monika is just a cover. It does not exist. Ask him for the address or phone that you want to patronise him and watch him japa.
hahaha haha
I wonder oo
How u go dey do business without contact address na how you want take sell market kwanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 21, 2021
wilfred101:
hahaha haha
I wonder oo
How u go dey do business without contact address na how you want take sell market kwanu

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 21, 2021
Timi141:

If you know, you know.
Launder 30k a month

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 21, 2021
post=65827447:
Sir,
No way we can EVER ignore our Customers, most especially new ones...
Customers are the Sole of business.
How can I order for friends?
Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by 143WaZoBia: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Lol. Na ontop contact this post end.
Life no easy for who wan catch mugun o
Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by Iliveforever(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

How can I order for friends?

Just watch how the Dead meat griller go Japa complete now

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by Optimistguy1969: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2021
Iliveforever:

Just watch how the Dead meat griller go Japa complete now
Lol.
Funny thread.
The guy na asun. I swear grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmas From Manna Barbecue And Grills. It's Time For Barbecue ... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Lol.
Funny thread.
The guy na asun. I swear grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Making Okra Soup Draw Without Ogbono / Why Zobo Drink Is Good For The Body. / Lovers Of Bread And Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.