Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care (27126 Views)

APC To Expel Amosun, Okorocha If Buhari Wins On Saturday / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care / Massive Crowd As Biafran Protest In Owerri, Abagworo Come And Defend OKOROAWUSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Ikechuob: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Adminisher:

The fact that having a Father who is Hausa and a Mother who is IBO is a CRIME to you guys is the reason your tribe will never produce a President in Nigeria

Please mark these words. You have cursed yourselves with those words. Progress is impossible for your people for entertaining these satanic attitude in 2017.

There is ZERO hope. ZERO happiness and fulfilment with this self fulfilling prophecy on your people.

Hausa Dad and Ibo man is a crime to you guys?.
You are DEAD already , only you don't know it. No wonder you fail at everything.

So you guys chose your parents?. You told God you wanted to black, African and Nigerian?. What choice does any of us have in circumstances of birth?. Is it not God?.

You guys are FINISHED!!!. We now know the problem of Nigeria and who will always get the rough end of the stick.

Who wants to be president of Nigeria? Do we look like those greedy and bastard "igbo governors and ohaneze".

Who wants to be president of a third world shithole that stays regressing to oblivion. A nations where constant poverty, miserable, and backwardness is a day of life.

A laughing joke of africa.

You are an oil producing country yet fuel scarcity na yearly occurence of you people. You not even ashamed of yourself that you are using that shithole as something to boost.

Go and find out what igbo wants, not what ohaneze or governors want, but what igbo in general want instead of making a fool of yourself

Oh and btw okoroawusa, the goat, is the one that sees his hausa father as a crime afterall he's embarrassed to let the world know what a LovePeddler his mom was. He's the one attaching himself to a man his mom cheated on rather than be proud and claim his aboki father.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
imo state is doomed
Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Okorocha your mother is igbo but your father is not igbo...you bloody liar.
Your mother left her husband and went to ugwuawusa where she slept with an Hausa man who fathered you and your younger brother.

You are not igbo, you bloody ritualist.

Your mother is igbo, but your father is Hausa!

It was your hausa father that introduced you to IBB..
We know your story. Deceive only fools.

You are so disgusting

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by PointZerom: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Adminisher:

The fact that having a Father who is Hausa and a Mother who is IBO is a CRIME to you guys is the reason your tribe will never produce a President in Nigeria

Please mark these words. You have cursed yourselves with those words. Progress is impossible for your people for entertaining these satanic attitude in 2017.

There is ZERO hope. ZERO happiness and fulfilment with this self fulfilling prophecy on your people.

You are DEAD already , only you don't know it. No wonder you fail at everything.

So you guys chose your parents?. You told God you wanted to black, African and Nigerian?. What choice does any of us have in circumstances of birth?. Is it not God?.

You guys are FINISHED!!!. We now know the problem of Nigeria and who will always get the rough end of the stick.
You that have have produced presidents, do you buy fuel or rice cheaper than igbos?.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by mikolo80: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Your mother left her husband and went to ugwuawusa where she slept with an Hausa man who fathered you and your younger brother.

have you finished.
What has it removed from him?

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by mikolo80: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
MicheyJ1:
That's because you are a true Hausa fool
When your tenure ends I know you will run to the north to escape being stoned to death
he completed 2 terms. How many you don do? How many you fit do?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by naijareferee: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Rocha's is a true to type Nigerian politician... You don't play politics in Nigeria by clinging only to your tribe. Bubu tried tree times clinging only to Hausa and Fulani and failed the three times.
Until we igbos get our own country... We are still Nigerians and must play the Nigerian politics. Kudos to okorocha.....

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Spuggie: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Adminisher:

You need to train yourself to be comfortable with silence when you have nothing to say.

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by OnyeOGA(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin
this man is just a clueless foolish moronic dullard.
If not for one thing i would have call this man a liar.
This man is not an Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by obailala(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Thank God for prophet Nnamdi Kanu for revealing the truth about okoroawusa's origins to his humble following clowns grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Mike008(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Okorostatue
Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Bishop4real: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Oya give us his father's name, hometown, description, identity etc "Mr Know it all".

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by afbstrategies: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
When a mad man dance in the street, his people feel so ashamed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by dikeigbo2(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chaiii....

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Emyogalanya: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
BETWEEN A GUY-NAME AND A NICK-NAME. A GUY NAME IS WHAT YOU CHOOSE IN ADDITION TO YOUR ORIGINAL NAME. A NICKNAME IS USUALLY A DEROGATORY NAME, A CORRUPT VERSE OF YOUR NAME, OR FROM ONE OF UR BAD CHARACTER. OR FROM A BODY DEFECT OR EVEN HANDICAP
Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by dieBYfire: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Do you know how badly he has killed night life in Owerri after banning Keke Napep. Do you know that if you enter owerri around 10pm or 11pm from Lagos or Abuja at night with your luggages, you will be stranded and frustrated as you can't charter Keke anymore.

Don't mind the fool , talking as if he knows Owerri!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Ikechuob: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
How long does okoroawusa have before he leaves. If that man is still breathing after his tenure or still in imo state after his tenure then I know for sure imo people are weak. It's already bad enough you let this poorly educated aboki with a cheating mom rule you, it'll be sometype of way letting that anti igbo, aboki clown still be around you after his done with his stupidity. Let him, his fat wife and children and his cheating mom go back to the North where they came from. The only one i pity is the igbo man who raised him. Don't know how niggas can stay with a cheating spouse and raise a bastard. Tufiakwa. If na me, I'll never do it.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by talk2emma: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
I demand DNA
Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Jj222(f): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

yes you are very right. You really know him very well. That was what my friend that is from the monthers place told me.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Sagay212: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Do you know how badly he has killed night life in Owerri after banning Keke Napep. Do you know that if you enter owerri around 10pm or 11pm from Lagos or Abuja at night with your luggages, you will be stranded and frustrated as you can't charter Keke anymore.

But igbos are the richest in Nigeria and all your states are the most developed. How come y'all still need keke napep for night life? What happened to uber, Taxify or your personal cars since y'all billionaires. When we tell you people to stop bragging , una no go hear.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by ApexPredator: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Adminisher:

Animal, go and tell an Arab to give his daughter to an Israeli. They'll Lynch right where you stand. Fact of the matter is humans don't tolerate their children marrying into hostile enemy cultures. Even an Hausa man would be vehemently against his daughter marrying a non-muslim not to talk of Igbo, yet you want us to accept such waywardness with open hands?
There is a word for people like you. It is called cucks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by able20(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
meethumb:
The Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has finally reacted to the name, Okoroawusa, which people fondly call him.

Speaking with Vanguard, Gov Okorocha said he always enjoys it when people call him Okoroawusa, because it only makes him laugh.

He said; "I think I am one of the most misunderstood Nigerians nowadays. It makes me laugh. I enjoy it, you know why? People do not face the real issues.

"You know too well where I come from. I am from this state. But I was brought up in the North. The North gave me childhood, gave me education. I was born here. My parents were Igbo. They went to the North in search of greener pasture. I was brought up there. But when I went into business it was my contact with the West that made me what I am in business.

"I claim, and I know, that I am a successful businessman. I cannot afford to hate the North or hate my people. Whatever they want to call me – Okoroawusa, Okoroyoruba or Okoroigbo – I don’t care because it does not affect my identity. Out of the 15,000 children I have, about 7,000 of them are Muslims.

"These are my children. They have become members of my family. I can’t love them and reject their religions. These are statements from my political opponents who want to portray me differently to make me look like a jester or a joker.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2017/12/okorocha-enjoy-people-call-okoroawusa.html
You new name is now Okorostatue claiming to be Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
freeze20:
The guy is doing a great job in Owerri, Imo state. He may not be liked now, but in the future, people will get to appriciate this guy. I don't like politicians, but I have respect for this dude and his vision.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Emyogalanya: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Adminisher:

You guys are FINISHED!!!.
QUIET EVEN NORTH CALLS THIER PEOPLE INYAMIRI WHEN THEY ACT ANTI NORTH. G REMEMBER FORMER BORNO GOV WAS CALLED PASTOR JOHN WHEN WANTED TO BUILD A CHURCH BOMBED BY BOKO HARAM. HE WITHDREW COS HE FELL OUT WITH THEM

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Ojiofor: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
[s]
Adminisher:

You guys are FINISHED!!!. We now know the problem of Nigeria and who wirll always get the rough end of the stick.
[/s]

Why are you cursing and sweating for Igbo family affairs?Wetin concerns you on what some of us decides to call our brother?Busy body.
Merry Xmas to OkoroAwusa.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by fx45(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
muykem:
I love his response. I don't get why they are calling him okohausa. Is that igbo superior to Hausa?
You don't know?
Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by brownhawk: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Papasmal:
Ok na.....okorourhobo
okrojaw
Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Adminisher:

You worthless Vulture and Rabid dog.

May this curse you sent out to Igbo people return to you and your worthless tribe be you from the North or South.

Your immediate whole family will never know peace.

Before the the year runs out, 3 of your family members will die by terrible accident.

May the thunder of the holy ghost destroy and light up your family house.

May the curse of Ichabod and Jabez never depart from your life and your children both born and unborn and may it remain so till eternity.

The earth will reject you from this day forth.

Go to hell with your Nigerian presidency. All we Igbos want is our freedom which God will give us soon.

I place a curse on your whole family.

Poverty and Death is yours in Jesus name Amen.

No rich man will ever come out of your kindred

By next year, people will be dying like ram in your kindred through accident.

May burial be the daily portion of your whole tribe and state.

May an incurable disease hit your anus and the anus of your whole family that you people will eat this Christmas and never use toilet for the next 7 months.

May your whole family start decaying while alive that anybody they pass will put handkerchief to he nose.

For cursing Igbo people, may erosion and earthquake wipe out your whole village and state with no survivor

The united Nations will soon declare your village and community an IDP.

Any Mod that deletes my comment or bans me while allowing the comment of this iddiot will take the same curse as this worthless bastard.

If you dont die within a year, then God is not with Igbo people. You will and must die.

No Pastor, Bishop, Prophet, Pope, Priest, Native Doctor or Babalawo can unlock the curse on you today.

As For Ndigbo, the Love and Favour of God shall always remain with us. No matter the type of media war and physical attacula the likes of these ones push to us, we shall always defeat them. Igbos will always remain the number one tribe in Africa. Our sons and daughters shall always go and come back in peace. Since God is with us, it shall never FINISH WITH US. Our help is from God and Zion. No Bastarrd born of a han being can eliminate us. As far as Nigeria is hostile to Igbos, Nigeria will never know peace.

Ojiofor ga ana. Ndigbo mma mma nu.

Same goes to other Igbo haters on this forum. 2018 will be hell on earth for you folks if you don't repent from Igbo hatred. Buhari's worthless government is a testimony of what hate can breed. You hate on us, God makes you look stupid even to your own children.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Misterdhee1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

You wey your papa nd mama be igbos, what height have you attained in your life? Keyboard warrior?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sagay212:

But igbos are the richest in Nigeria and all your states are the most developed. How come y'all still need keke napep for night life? What happened to uber, Taxify or your personal cars since y'all billionaires. When we tell you people to stop bragging , una no go hear.

Shattaap. See rat!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care by Promismike(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Adminisher:

My brother ndi Igbo need no presidency. What we clamour for is justice, equity and fair play.

Give us that and we are ok with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari / Boy Kissing Buhari's Photo On A Car (Pictured) / Zakzaky: Mohammad Jafar Montazeri Urges Nigeria To Send Him To Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.