Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) (32279 Views)

Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
I just fel in love with these pretty lady named Boma from Rivers State.
She fed 40 persons on Christmas day even though she didn't have enough money.
Read what she wrote on Facebook

''And That Was How I Celebrated Jesus' Birthday

I just gave lunch to over 40 persons today and i'm happy i did.
When the thought of doing this came to my mind i had no cash for it. Few weeks back one of my friends here on Facebook though we have not met yet he asked Boma what are your plans for Christmas and i replied my plan is to feed the less privileged on Christmas day, he was like wow! Will send some cash to support you. fast forward few days ago he sent some cash from abroad o grin
I contacted a caterer to prepare the food and i bought drinks put in the freezer to make them very chill grin cheesy grin

God Bless us To Do More In Jesus Name Amen grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
More

Cc: Boss Seun Lalasticlala come and see

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Firstly does she see this as an achievememt

Secondly wetin dey inside that nylon no go pass biscuit and bobo. No be her mates dash 5k each to 7 boys yesterday and even offered them scholarship ? https://www.nairaland.com/4248272/man-g-wagon-gives-money-boys

Thirdly she is very ugly so never you say she's pretty

Lastly she is suppposed to cover her face in shame. No be person be Jesus wey feed 5000 and he didn't make noise. You fed only 40 and you won't allow us to hear word.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Garshyzee(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Now, thats a SLAY QUEEN!!

30 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Correct. Real Slay queen
Garshyzee:
Now, thats a SLAY QUEEN!!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Garshyzee(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Correct. Real Slay queen

Yeap..offical slay queen.. Not those riffrafs that are senseless

23 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Garshyzee(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

Secondly wetin dey inside that nylon no go pass biscuit and bobo. No be her mates dash 5k each to 7 boys yesterday and even offered them scholarship ? https://www.nairaland.com/4248272/man-g-wagon-gives-money-boys

Lastly she is suppposed to cover her face in shame. No be person be Jesus wey feed 5000 and he didn't make noise. You fed only 40 and you won't allow us to hear word.

Must you be foolish and stupid at the same time?

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
kiss

Those that cannot give #200 recharge card will come here and start shouting "Public stunt" Hide your face biko.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Garshyzee:

Must you be foolish and stupid at the same time?

Leave this attention seeker jare.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Khd95(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
That ftc Nigga will never have sense... grin

He wants to overthrow Nwamaikpe grin sad

5 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lol. cheesy grin
Garshyzee:

Yeap..offical slay queen.. Not those riffrafs that are senseless
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bless u
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
shocked

What a smart babe!

All thanks to the young man who foolishly fell for her deceptive charity plan to feed the less privilege.

She simply played him!

What a good way of executing a terrible motive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
That's my kinda woman, a giver. Love you dear.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
In this century we have so many givers but surpringly the poverty rate keeps going higher and higher, we have so many billionaires giving billions than ever but still millions starve.

Makes you wonder if things are ever going to improve

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
kisses dear .. weldone
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

Aside your speed to achieve first to comment and your stupid comments on nairaland, who has ever thanked God that he or she encountered you offline?

22 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by demolinka(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
You did well, young one. You did well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by lebete3000: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

Mtchew....

7 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by sudaisbeard(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Correct bae. unlike some bird brained chick waiting to lick an unsuspecting maga grin
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Riversides2003(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Let not your right hand know what your left hand has done.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by funnynation(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
I need the babe control first
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Naturallyme: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nice though. Good gesture but I can see you have an ulterior motive. Why not show pictures of when you are distributing them or the less privileged you fed. You show just the packs and your yourself showing dirty swag. Misplaced priorities.

I don't think you need to make noise about it self

3 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Some others are waiting to be fed
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by mecc: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Congratulations to you, you actually learned from me grin grin Omodada that's very kind of u jor .
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
A good lady and a good gesture.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
PastorandMentor:
I just fel in love with these pretty lady named Boma from Rivers State.
She fed 40 persons on Christmas day even though she didn't have enough money.
Read what she wrote on Facebook

''And That Was How I Celebrated Jesus' Birthday

I just gave lunch to over 40 persons today and i'm happy i did.
When the thought of doing this came to my mind i had no cash for it. Few weeks back one of my friends here on Facebook though we have not met yet he asked Boma what are your plans for Christmas and i replied my plan is to feed the less privileged on Christmas day, he was like wow! Will send some cash to support you. fast forward few days ago he sent some cash from abroad o grin
I contacted a caterer to prepare the food and i bought drinks put in the freezer to make them very chill grin cheesy grin

God Bless us To Do More In Jesus Name Amen grin

Must everything be on social media?

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Emerikoss: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

How many people did you feed?, people sef, smh... Indeed like someone asked must you be foolish and stupid at the same time

4 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bitch ain't smiling
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

What have you done for humanity lately?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures) / I've Not Cooked In 8 Months - Nigerian Lady Writes / Top 10 Nigerian Snacks And Their Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.