Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) (32328 Views)

Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T., and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck. If you can beat this, I will continue quoting you. If you can't, Mister man go and die rather than lIve a wretched and god forsaken life pinhead.....
what do you expect when a mad parent gives birth to a mad man like you... e don turn WEREDIRAN!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
what do you expect when a mad parent gives birth to a mad man like you... e don turn WEREDIRAN!

***Yawns*** You are not making sense Bro. You do no have what to say again. Go and sleep Bro. You are not my match...**Yawns again**
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

***Yawns*** You are not making sense Bro. You do no have what to say again. Go and sleep Bro. You are not my match...**Yawns again**
You are such a miserable thing. you don't need sleep ode!!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
You are such a miserable thing. you don't need sleep ode!!

I need sleep oo. I am not suffering from insanity like you wey be werey already. You know mad people kinda suffer from insomnia. So I am not surprised. Baba! Go sleep jor. You are not my match. I will keep saying that over and over again.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

I need sleep oo. I am not suffering from insanity like you wey be werey already. You know mad people kinda suffer from insomnia. So I am not surprised. Baba! Go sleep jor. You are not my match. I will keep saying that over and over again.
clap for yourself Boda ode!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
clap for yourself Boda ode!

Oshey! Boda elenu gbogboro. It's like you can't type much again. Shey you don't know what to type again ni abi your brain Don dey shut down for the day or is it that you have 5mb left to use?.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Oshey! Boda elenu gbogboro. It's like you can't type much again. Shey you don't know what to type again ni abi your brain Don dey shut down for the day or is it that you have 5mb left to use?.
Hmmm boba elenu gbogboro! oponu olonraye!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Hmmm boba elenu gbogboro! oponu olonraye!

Copy copy - copycat. Go and sleep. You need to get some rest. REST IN PEACE WEREY!!!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Copy copy - copycat. Go and sleep. You need to get some rest. REST IN PEACE WEREY!!!
Asinwin ! won't you keep vigil Olorikori!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Asinwin ! won't you keep vigil Olorikori!

You are no match with me jor. Your insults are just too "boring" and "local" for my liken. Swerve comot make I see front...
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

You are no match with me jor. Your insults are just too "boring" and "local" for my liken. Swerve comot make I see front...
too local indeed for your miserable mind
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
too local indeed for your miserable mind

Mtchewww. RUBBISH...Try again later...
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Mtchewww. RUBBISH...Try again later...
it is taking eternity for your filthy fingers to reply your are such a n hopeless fellow
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
it is taking eternity for your filthy fingers to reply your are such a n hopeless fellow

Because it's late already and I need to freshen up before i sleep. People suffering from insomnia as a result of insanity and partial blindness can't relate to that........
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Because it's late already and I need to freshen up before i sleep. People suffering from insomnia as a result of insanity and partial blindness can't relate to that........
Hmmm freshen up tufuaah! old pig like you. idiot
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:

So the idiot sef dey sleep.. If you quote me again with your useless, senseless, dry and local Diss and Insults, Satan will punish you abundantly in this new year. Oloriburuku, Oloshi, Omo ale jati jati. Don't come and beg me to include you on my payroll so you will know the true meaning of enjoyment in 2018. Dey there make small boy dey Insult you and your generation. I would have said you should be ashamed of yourself but It is very obvious you are "over" ashamed of yourself since when you took down your profile picture. If dem born you well and e sure for you upload am back make we see. I repeat myself. If you quote me again, Satan and the witches in your village that made your life miserable.will continue to punish you and make.your life more miserable in 2018. Bastard son of a bastard father.....quote me at your own peril....
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 1:23am On Jan 03, 2018
coolh3ad:

So the idiot sef dey sleep.. If you quote me again with your useless, senseless, dry and local Diss and Insults, Satan will punish you abundantly in this new year. Oloriburuku, Oloshi, Omo ale jati jati. Don't come and beg me to include you on my payroll so you will know the true meaning of enjoyment in 2018. Dey there make small boy dey Insult you and your generation. I would have said you should be ashamed of yourself but It is very obvious you are "over" ashamed of yourself since when you took down your profile picture. If dem born you well and e sure for you upload am back make we see. I repeat myself. If you quote me again, Satan and the witches in your village that made your life miserable.will continue to punish you and make.your life more miserable in 2018. Bastard son of a bastard father.....quote me at your own peril....
They don teach yoruba by tipa by tulasi . A won oriburuku ti waa se won tii n ba ee to Jo. Iwo FOFOREMI omo akukuibi San see radada! Yoruba bo won ni Oriburuku kii ba won lagba ati kekere lo to n ba won loo. Go get an interpreter because this is too much for your rotten brain to handle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I've Not Cooked In 8 Months - Nigerian Lady Writes / Top 10 Nigerian Snacks And Their Health Benefits / Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.