Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

"I Love You Bro" - Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage At His Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Love You Bro" - Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage At His Concert (554 Views)

Drake Ends His Beef With Meek Mill By Bringing Him On Stage During / “I Love You Bro” – Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him Out On Stage (video) / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love You Bro" - Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage At His Concert by Blogsphere: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Source - .COM

Davido has finally reacted to Wizkid bringing him on stage to perform together at his Sold-out concert that went down at Eko Hotels in Lagos.

The DMW Boss shared a video of the moment when they all came out on Stage at Wizkid’s concert, with the overexcited crowd cheering them up!

Davido noted he loves the Star Boy.. He wrote on his Instagram page; “2 KINGS ONE KINGDOM ! Congrats @wizkidayo LOVE U BRO ! See y’all on the 27TH !! 30BG”

…and then Wizkid replied; “Nuff Love forever my bro. 27th shut down!”

WATCH THE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In_Olcg_fTU

Source : http://www..com/2017/12/davido-reacts-to-wizkid-bringing-him.html

Re: "I Love You Bro" - Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage At His Concert by emorse(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
lol
And the broke fans keep fighting.
Re: "I Love You Bro" - Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage At His Concert by Bills2307(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
let the brotherly love continue..
I know by dis time next yr, they don beef 20 times for media. keep d good music coming uncles!
Re: "I Love You Bro" - Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage At His Concert by HeyCorleone(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lol. And their fans kept grabbing at their necks all thru the year without knowing that the whole thing was just to sell record.

I pity Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile – Paul Okoye Reveals (watch) / Pregnant Woman Found Dead. Husband Alleged As Prime Suspect / Nlanders , I Need Your advice ,Pls Be Sincere With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.