Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria (861 Views)

Is Setting Up A Modular Refinery In Nigeria A Good Idea? / Looking To Build A Modular Refinery? / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria by Profwriter(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
The last refinery was built in 1985, over 30 years ago, at a time the population of Nigeria was less than 84 million, and now that her population is over 190 million, what have stopped the government from building new refineries?
Our government burrow money for everything except to build a refinery.
I am interested in building a refinery and if you share same passion let's work together and end this fuel scarcity, let's make Nigeria work, outside fuel, there are so many other by products that has economic benefits.
This will create jobs and ease business that depends much on petroleum products.

I need $300 million to build a modular refinery of a minimum of 15,000 barrels per day capacity.
Re: Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria by powerkey: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Profwriter:
The last refinery was built in 1985, over 30 years ago, at a time the population of Nigeria was less than 84 million, and now that her population is over 190 million, what have stopped the government from building new refineries?
Our government burrow money for everything except to build a refinery.
I am interested in building a refinery and if you share same passion let's work together and end this fuel scarcity, let's make Nigeria work, outside fuel, there are so many other by products that has economic benefits.
This will create jobs and ease business that depends much on petroleum products.

I need $300 million to build a modular refinery of a minimum of 15,000 barrels per day capacity.

You can call me bro...
Re: Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria by Ekugbeh(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Im in
Re: Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria by Profwriter(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2017
Modular refineries can be set up within months.

Let's end fuel scarcity, and create more jobs for the people.

There are hundreds of economically useful products that can be gotten from crude oil.

An investor is needing to get this done, there is a ready needy market for it.
Re: Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria by zlantanfan: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2017
don't get this, you want to get investors, or you part of the investors?
Re: Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria by Mikkyjay17(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Whichever way you want it, to me its a good notion. So count me in too. let make it work out.
Re: Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria by Profwriter(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mikkyjay17:
Whichever way you want it, to me its a good notion. So count me in too. let make it work out.

I want investors, and I will be more than happy if we can make this work. This could be the beginning of the establishment of a massive business conglomerate that will benefit millions of Nigerians directly and indirectly.

Nigerians deserve to be happy, it is not a bad thing for us to enjoy our God given blessings.

Together let's make this work.

To all those interested, please add me on WhatsApp for a chat on 0.8.1.0.7.0.9.8.1.4.3

You may also drop your number and I will add you.

If you are outside Nigeria and you wish to be an angel investor in this enterprise please add +234 as a prefix before the number.
Re: Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Profwriter:

I want investors, and I will be more than happy if we can make this work. This could be the beginning of the establishment of a massive business conglomerate that will benefit millions of Nigerians directly and indirectly.

Nigerians deserve to be happy, it is not a bad thing for us to enjoy our God given blessings.

Together let's make this work.

To all those interested, please add me on WhatsApp for a chat on 0.8.1.0.7.0.9.8.1.4.3

You may also drop your number and I will add you.

If you are outside Nigeria and you wish to be an angel investor in this enterprise please add +234 as a prefix before the number.

Add up please
Re: Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria by Profwriter(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Mikkyjay17:

Add up please

You are welcome, I am going to add you.

Citizens of the federal republic of Nigeria, I bring you seasons greetings.
I am a Nigerian, a graduate and have lived in Nigeria all my life. Times without numbers we have suffered from fuel scarcity, compelled to do night vigils at different filling station, this is excluding the hardship most of go through to get kerosene and other petroleum products.

Its on record that the Nigeria refinery was built in 1985, that's over 30 years ago. Successive governments that have ruled Nigeria has never made it a puority to build more refineries or maintain existing one. They are quick to burrow money to fund anything including their budget but not to fix the refinery or make petroleum products cheap and easy for her citizens.

We can choose to complain about this predicament we are currently in, but that won't change anything. What would change every thing is to support this project that I am proposing to you today.

MOTHERLAND REFINERY. Yes Motherland refinery, its going to be a modular refinery, with a capacity of refining 15,000 barrels of crude oil per day.

If we get the funding needed, we will be in business in months time.
Apart from fuel, their are hundreds of other petroleum products which we are currently importing- this will no longer continue as these products will now be sourced locally from us.

There is a ready market for this, passionately waiting for us, your money will be returned to you in months and you will be a shareholder for life.

This is an opportunity for us all.

I call on everyone to support Motherland Refinery.

If you can fund it, all you know someone who can help us achieve this, you are welcome.

We are looking at 300 million dollars to do this.

The business will be run in a very transparent manner and every kobo will be accounted for.
Our investors will be stake holders for life.
Employment at the refinery will be opened to all, but no member from any investor family will be allowed to apply. We will hire highly competent and product staff who are not members or related to our investors.

Please if you are interested, drop your email address or WhatsApp contact.

God bless Motherland Refinery,
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Haulage Of Feldspar Stones and Make Profit in a Week / Are There Any Genuine Investment Online This 2018 / Be Finacially Indenpendent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.